Agentt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Hey boss, one of our rival companies is doing false advertising."
    "What?"
    "They say their noodles can be prepared in 2 minutes, when it actually takes 20 minutes."
    "Oh my! We can win a lot of dollars if we sue them. You know what we are going to do?"
    "Sue them?"
    "No. We are going to lie that our noodles get prepared in 1 minute!"
    The next generation will probably think,
    "Huh, there are too many orc and elf wholesome love story, time to go against the norm and write some rape smut"
    D
    Deleted member 52382
    Rape smut is very common. Inb4 20 years later, rape = cliche.
    🐜🐜🐜
    Three ants come for your endgame DVD, what do you do?
    I really want to write spoilers for my work here, but can't because they are spoilers. It's like being the first person to see endgame and not tell anyone Tony died.
    I find it very concerning that all isekai on this site also have a smut tag, other than fanfics and mine
    D
    Deleted member 49654
    Reading smut is easier than finding a partner, so I think many people find the second as a pain in the ass.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Your hypothesis hangs on the assumption that the opposite gender will not be horny in case smut disappears.
    D
    Deleted member 49654
    No. I mean that, because of the smut, people can channel their horniness and not partake in unspeakable activities. Therefore, the smut leads to lower birth rates and not the opposite.
    You stated that:
    Without smut the human population will decline
    which I think is not the case.
    One way of lowering crime rates is to legalise all crimes
    • Haha
    Reactions: Napelynn
    D
    Deleted member 52382
    Human society would then collapse. But in return, Agentt and many others of this forum would be free to marry their lolibrides and sell their lolichildren, which according to me, is their main agenda for legalization of every crime mankind has ever known.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    I always ask for consent, so no.
    D
    Deleted member 52382
    Learn from the example below me, a robber can't legally steal anything if you say no.
    • Haha
    D
    Deleted member 52382
    Tell that to the children crying in your basement.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    They aren't crying. I prefer the body to be cold, you see.
    D
    Deleted member 52382
    Based and redpilled.
    Dog lovers: Surely, a doberman is better than a beagle due to its size and loyalty. It's also very intelligent and can be trained easily.

Cat lovers: Mine is orange
    So, I was taking my neighbor's dog for a walk and he was refusing to obey me, so I was like,
    "No, bad boy! Bad!"
    But them I realised that he probably doesn't even know english.
    Then I realised why am I even talking in english? Damn those people on SH have ruined me.
    D
    Deleted member 52382
    Does bhadwe mean son? Puttar = son, no?
    Agentt
    Agentt
    India has many many many languages. 22 recognised by the Gov, and countless dialects. Thankfully, most of them are derived from Sanskrit, so yes. Both are correct.
    D
    Deleted member 52382
    Someone can sell sugar powder for thousands under the name of "odorless cocaine"
    • Wow
    D
    Deleted member 52382
    I am not under FBI jurisdiction, thus your words against me and my bag of odorless cocaine are useless. *Stuff zipbag inside mouth*
    D
    Deleted member 49654
    I'm not sure if that's how drug dealing works. Cocaine has a very...distinct smell — floral, metallic and very chemical-y — and a very unique texture due to its chemical structure, so every type of cocaine smells.
    Why do you know so much about cocaine?
    D
    Deleted member 52382
    Uh...teeeheeehee.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…