🔥[CHALLENGE]🔥 Finish the Sentence in EXACTLY 20 Words! Unleash Your Creativity

AuthorsDread

Hey fellow forum members. I invite all authors to unleash their creativity and take part in very simple challenge. I know you all are very capable so i might be mistaken in calling this a challenge.

Anyway, your task is to complete the provided sentence in exactly 20 words, while maintaining the overall comprehension and spirit of the sentence. The challenge is to be as creative, engaging, and unique as possible within the given constraints.
Note, the prompt isn't included in the 20 words.

đź“ť The Sentence: "The mysterious stranger entered the room and..."

đź’ˇ Submission Rules:
  1. Keep the content PG-13 and appropriate for all audiences.
  2. Post your submission as a reply to this thread.
🏆 Prize: The winners will receive the Love of Writing!

Last edited:

Bobple

Quick question to clear some slight confusion. Does the 20 words mean after the "The mysterious stranger entered the room and" or including it. (Assuming the later).

The mysterious stranger entered the room and...

all while I was frozen, stared at me, then typed in the password to my computer “NotOnePersonWOULD?!?Gue55HipHopTallyHope1234567890qwertyuiop_PASSwordD” smiled then left.

Last edited:

AuthorsDread

Quick question to clear some slight confusion. Does the 20 words mean after the "The mysterious stranger entered the room and" or including it. (Assuming the later)
I updated it. the 20 words comes after the prompt.

logged onto ScribbleHub Forums, on which she found a thread wherein one must finish a sentence in exactly twenty words.
Wow, you're good.
Quick question to clear some slight confusion. Does the 20 words mean after the "The mysterious stranger entered the room and" or including it. (Assuming the later).

all while I was frozen, stared at me, then typed in the password to my computer “NotOnePersonWOULD?!?Gue55HipHopTallyHope1234567890qwertyuiop_PASSwordD” smiled then left.
That is one long ass password! very creative sentence as well. It's mind-blowing just how many geniuses are out there.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

kicked the boink jiggle ball, triggering the obnoxious sound and ruining the element of surprise before he turned and fled.

It's something similar to this, but it also makes a "boink" sound and some loud music. We picked it up at a thrift store for my kid, so I have no clue what its proper name is.

EnoraTwilight

My brain have wrinkles

hit the giant mockingbird with a bat, and then the mockingbird pecked them with their giant beak, killing them swiftly.

Zinless

How do I

promptly decided to open their laptop and make a challenge wherein one must finish a sentence in exactly twenty words.

M.G.Driver

shouted with all his might, his voice resounding through the Earth. "Want to learn how not to suck at writing?"

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker

Said "Want a break from the ads?"

Edit: oh shit, it said exactly 20 words lol.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
The mysterious stranger entered the room and he said:

“We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I.
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of.”

It has 22 words, I know.

EnoraTwilight

My brain have wrinkles

Oh my goodness he has fallen someone call an ambulance he is dying gosh this ain't good, not at all.

Oh my goodness he has fallen someone call an ambulance, but "Not for me", he says as gun is pulled.

Notadate

saw I giant-tentacle-monster charging towards him, right before he shut the-door he saw a-elf behind-it. He nodded and opened the-door-before-shutting-it-on-the-elf.

Oh my goodness he has fallen someone call an ambulance, but "Not for me", he says as gun is pulled.
A perfect twenty words

EnoraTwilight

My brain have wrinkles
The mysterious stranger entered the room and he said:

“We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I.
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of.”

It has 22 words, I know.

Said that he would never give you up, let you down, run around, and he would not ever desert you.