1 Elf Girlfriend who really loves you or 1 Million Dollars

Jerynboe

Irl? The money, since my wife wouldn’t approve of me getting into an exclusive relationship with a martially trained elf duchess.
In a hypothetical isekai situation where I was starting a new life, could never go back, and got one of the two options as a cheat? Elf waifu all the way.
Elf waifu wins in a white room scenario but comes with massive amounts of baggage and conflicts with preexisting relationships, basically.

ACertainPassingUser

#1 If im in real world, I'll take the 1 million dollar. It will be suspicious, but hiding money is easer than hiding a person.

Taking care of super-beauty Elf in real world is a burden, there's lots of evil people that will assassinate me and kidnap her due to her beauty.

#2 If I'm in the other world, I'll take the elf. She might guide me around and help me adapt, hopefully elf isn't hated by society there. It would be dreamlike if she has high position, but hopefully me as human isn't hated in elf society.

1 million dollar is a useless currency in otherworld, it's just stack of small paper that Can only be used as a wall decoration. It even has less value than A4 paper, as you can't use paper money for writing effectively.

I'll take a stack of A4 paper anytime over a million dollar if I'm in the otherworld.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Let's see, an unearthly beautiful, long living woman who is a polyglot, is a paragon of martial arts, has superhuman abilities, has housewife skills, and is basically the lifelong ruler of a small country.

Vs.

Me.

I bring almost nothing to the table here and she is still interested?

I would never pass up on an opportunity like that.

Screw the money give me this strange elf lady.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Since nobody asked this before: The elf girlfriend really exists and I mean not only inside our head but for real? Not the creepy delusional otaku kind of "this character from this series loves me, I know it! She will marry me!", right?

I'd take the elf GF anyway, tho. I'd take a person that would be willing to love someone like me over anything else. Even if it'd just be inside my head and I'm actually just a cray-cray inside a white room. Money can be earned easily enough if you know how or who you need to blackmail, but non-carnal love isn't something you (or at least I) could buy with money...

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Already in a monogamous relationship. Take the cash.

also, this elf lady’s parents might hate me, there might be political intrigue, I might have to learn a whole new decorum, and give up my own career. So yeah, she might love me but everything else would be awful

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
probably elf girl if I get to go where she lives but if not then gimme that cash money