A bit of music

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I have been working with a friend of mine who composes music recently as I thought it would be nice to have background music for the audiobook version of The Supernatural Case of an Accident Time Traveler that I plan on finishing at a later date. However, the first piece is now on YouTube and I would like to share it. Enjoy, as there is more to come.
He is also writing his own book but isn't on Scribblehub yet so I said I would share his chapter readings for those that would like to check it out.

Last edited:

Kassel

I have been working with a friend of mine who composes music recently as I thought it would be nice to have background music for the audiobook version of The Supernatural Case of an Accident Time Traveler that I plan on finishing at a later date. However, the first piece is now on YouTube and I would like to share it. Enjoy, as there is more to come.
He is also writing his own book but isn't on Scribblehub yet so I said I would share his chapter readings for those that would like to check it out.
nya!

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
sounds nice.

Paul_Tromba

Italian? its the only ethnic group i know whose names sound like good pasta
Yes. On my dads side. My moms side is a strange mix from the UK but we can't figure out where in the UK and Native American.
sounds nice.
Thanks
I dont believe you. You expect me to believe you are three letters from Thumbalina? Are you three inches tall? Do you sleep in a matchbox?

Actually that explains everything.
I am six feet or 183 cm. I sleep wherever I find comfortable. The naming is mere coincidence.
I assume that's a good nya?

Paul_Tromba

I have added the newest piece to the original post.