Recommendations A funny story

SailusGebel

I actually tried to commission an artist for one of my stories, but he stopped giving me updates. I don't think he is motivated to finish the piece. It has been a month.
Maybe you can commission art from @Thorkell_40k ?

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Maybe if you have an artist that you work well with. Sometimes that is just a different kind of frustration.
There is this one I follow on DeviantArt who does commissions. A bit pricey, and he uses AI, but I like his art.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Their art is so good!

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Their art is so good!
I tried to commission him once, but he opted out when I told him it was for BL. At least I figured to tell him before he started working on the commission. It didn't have anything to do with BL, but he wouldn't have liked it being used for a BL book cover, I think.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I was joking since all the stories I've read on SH, even comedies, were not funny. Maybe give @tiaf stories a try? Didn't read them, but fishy is hillarious.

This one is unexpected. By chatting do you mean voice chat?
Evul! Why do you push my hiatus stories on someone. :blob_blank:

tiaf

I tried to commission him once, but he opted out when I told him it was for BL. At least I figured to tell him before he started working on the commission. It didn't have anything to do with BL, but he wouldn't have liked it being used for a BL book cover, I think.
Should put a disclaimer of do and don't when advertising commissions.
Because you are funny.
My stories can be funny but they are equally angsty and tragic, ironically. As a funny seeker myself, I wouldn't recommend them. :sweating_profusely::blob_whistle_two:

SailusGebel

My stories can be funny but they are equally angsty and tragic, ironically. As a funny seeker myself, I wouldn't recommend them. :sweating_profusely::blob_whistle_two:
I don't read BL, so I obviously didn't know this. :blob_pat_sad: Ok, since I summoned you here, maybe you can recommend a funny story on SH to doravg?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
The one shot known as my friend and my thigh.

tiaf

Not on SH but "The most popular comedian" is funny. Or Close Combat Mage from butterfly blue. (Rediscovered it now that the donghua is airing.)

Thorkell_40k

:blob_aww:thanks for the recommendation!!!! :blob_reach::blob_highfive::blob_paint::blobtaco: