A little rant re: Tags, and reading stories which you are predisposed to dislike...

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

And I mean the font. No. Seriously.

Abstract art.
Abstract to the point of incomprehensibility.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Acquired!

Attachments

• cats-cheezburger.jpg
    cats-cheezburger.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 23

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I've had someone now effectively tell me as a person I don't understand love, just because I write a harem story, which stings a little lol.
I've been told the same thing. Monogamous people simply don't understand how I can have a husband and a boyfriend.

D

Deleted member 54065

Last edited by a moderator:

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
If you read "flowers for Algernon", you'll be instantly endowed with endless compassion for the readers who keeps playing themselves by ignoring tags.

J_Chemist

I had a dude complain about my story being a Necromancy story when it's not even close to a Necromancy story, all because my MC was interested in the potential idea of resurrecting a dead friend. Guy gave up and quit out before even reading that my MC actually almost took a mental nose dive after learning what it would take. I had a laugh. My friends all had a laugh. You too may partake in having a laugh, should you so desire.

image_2023-02-23_181044575.png

Now, for children like the above, I include a tidbit stating that it's not a Necromancy story.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes

TheEldritchGod, SailusGebel

Guys Guys, stop it. Your argument about MY idea is absurd.
It is my idea now. when I see an idea and feel i like it it becomes mine.
Look I am a bit magnimous today so I will allow to use MY idea for 3 hours and 24 minutes!
Enjoy

Crying ELdritch God.png

i haz a sad
Now, for children like the above, I include a tidbit stating that it's not a Necromancy story.
I have taken to paying attention to comments and going, "I am not going to spoil things, but the story should have the following tags [TAG, TAG, TAG] but there is a limit to how many I am allowed. I would also urge you to wait until chapter ##. If by then I have not [Answered Your Question/It Has Become Clear What Is Going On], I will go into more detail." or some variation of that.

Last edited:

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
I just accept that people are going to be stupid, then call them on it later.

One thing I cannot sacrifice for the sake of avoiding this bullshit is actually having a genocidal antagonist, idk, act like a human sometimes, which includes actually infusing legitimate points into their argumentation. Even a monster will believe that 2 plus 2 equals 10....

IN BASE FOUR! I'M FINE!

Fortunately the readers ive encountered have been either extremely encouraging, or quietly cozy

Last edited: