A part of you you want to CHANGE?

D

Deleted member 49654

The internet has helped me with my problems, so I am not wrong or anything—maybe the difference between our experiences?
Yes, my 6 years in med school are probably a bit more than browsing google.
My point is - when you are sick go visit your doctor. Don't think you can eat a potato and get better, just because a random google site said so.

D

Deleted member 49654

Well, of course, it wouldn't be a med school if every single piece of knowledge is ripped on the internet.
Yes.
It is not just raw knowledge. A doctor has a comprehensible pool of knowledge and experience. A lot of ailments have similar symptoms and you can't really rely on the net to know which one it is. Guessing the right diagnosis is not less difficult than crafting a correct treatment plan.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Are you calling me a cow!?!?
No. I think you're plenty beautiful, I was thinking maybe you'd be something more... different, not like a cow... but something.... you know.

Motsu

"Bovines share 80 percent of their genes with humans". Therefore we all are kinda 80% cows.
We are animals, although, at the top of the food chain—can talk, can be rational, tall, and has unique talents, like illustrating or writing.

Motsu

My point is - when you are sick go visit your doctor. Don't think you can eat a potato and get better, just because a random google site said so.
No, I don't. Actually, I don't live with anyone (my family lives in even country away from me), I don't have any contact number of any hospital (leave them with COVID patients than just some shit cold), nor do I talk to my neighbors—so when I am sick, I lie on my bed after boiling water and literally put a hot towel on my forehead. The rest, yeah, wait and wake up playing games like I felt nothing.

There are times when I want to check up to a doctor to see how my health is going, but currently on lockdown, and it's a sink or swims trying to get my way to the nearest hospital with all these dead-ass covid zombies outside. What's worse? They have handguns (well, maybe licensed), they don't have masks (some of the citizens), and they're noisy (probably because of the Israel-Palestine conflict... it's the hottest topic here.).

Last edited:

KileX00

A part of me I'd like to change?
Hmm... my indecisiveness, anxiety, laziness, and a majority of my antisocial vegetable personality :/

You can always start now on changing it, no?

For example, go drink a glass of water and convince yourself it will make you feel happy for the next day. Idk if it'll work though *shrugs*

Yea that's exactly what I'm putting my efforts on :D

and drinking more water is always good (in moderation)

Monk_Origins

literally put a hot towel on my forehead
I thought that was just a Japanese meme. Are you telling me that people actually do that? Then again, I shouldn't judge people considering that our folk do a cold compress (soaking a cotton cloth in alcohol(vodka) and tying it to the neck of the patient) when they catch cold.