A Squatter of Someone’s Mind

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Do you live rent-free inside someone’s head? If so, who? How much enjoyment do you derive from seeing their gnashing of teeth?
Now, I won’t say who, because frankly, the only one getting hurt is them and I don’t want to cause them hurt if they somehow see this.

It does deeply amuse me to observe them in the act of hating me. It’s like seeing a kid make the act of picking flowers and tossing them behind the kid… into some absurd combination of mass slaughter… and a giant controlling the battlefield… and an artillery barrage. It’s hilarious!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Do you know anyone like that? Doesn’t even have to be yourself. Do you know an obsessive individual who constantly laments about one of your friends or acquaintances and do you take joy from their mercurial mind?

J_Chemist

Ah, they already forgot!? I can disappear for reals!?
Aw, you come here for me? That's adorable. :blob_aww:

Do you live rent-free inside someone’s head? If so, who? How much enjoyment do you derive from seeing their gnashing of teeth?
Now, I won’t say who, because frankly, the only one getting hurt is them and I don’t want to cause them hurt if they somehow see this.

It does deeply amuse me to observe them in the act of hating me. It’s like seeing a kid make the act of picking flowers and tossing them behind the kid… into some absurd combination of mass slaughter… and a giant controlling the battlefield… and an artillery barrage. It’s hilarious!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Do you know anyone like that? Doesn’t even have to be yourself. Do you know an obsessive individual who constantly laments about one of your friends or acquaintances and do you take joy from their mercurial mind?
I probably live RF in someone's head but I just stay in my lane these days. I just don't care anymore and I'm too old to waste energy on people I don't like. Online, I just block/ignore/delete and move on. In reality, I'll literally ignore you to your face or something. I just don't have the patience for people anymore.

I just wanna live on mountain with some dogs and die in peace, man.

Edit: I will add, though, that if I am unaware that I've pissed someone off, I am always willing to make amends so long as they speak up and say something. Otherwise that's their problem, not mine. If I do it on purpose because of them, however, then I just move along and put them in the "Do Not Acknowledge" pile.

TheMonotonePuppet

It sounds like this person is also living rent-free in your head. If I had to say, I live rent-free in all the forum member's heads. And that's a fact.
Naaah HAHA! I had completely forgotten about them, at least until I saw them talking - and literally a few hours ago this very day at that - about the incident that caused them to hate me forever ago. Looked back through that website’s search history and had a LOT of giggles at their hate on me.
That’s why I bring it up!

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
...i have a creeping feeling I know who you're refering to. Personally don't think I'm living rent free in anyone's head, at least with this personality.

It sounds like this person is also living rent-free in your head. If I had to say, I live rent-free in all the forum member's heads. And that's a fact.
Oi, ain't no one living rent free in MY walls! Pay up or square up!

TheMonotonePuppet

Aw, you come here for me? That's adorable. :blob_aww:

I probably live RF in someone's head but I just stay in my lane these days. I just don't care anymore and I'm too old to waste energy on people I don't like. Online, I just block/ignore/delete and move on. In reality, I'll literally ignore you to your face or something. I just don't have the patience for people anymore.

I just wanna live on mountain with some dogs and die in peace, man.

Edit: I will add, though, that if I am unaware that I've pissed someone off, I am always willing to make amends so long as they speak up and say something. Otherwise that's their problem, not mine. If I do it on purpose because of them, however, then I just move along and put them in the "Do Not Acknowledge" pile.
I have tried doing blocking, but that only calls attention to the fact that I am ignoring them (an internal voice in my mind says “You’re being rude,”) so I merely derive enjoyment on the way to weaponizing my impressive forgetfulness to erase them from my mind by day’s end. The “you are ignoring this person” aggravates me more in the end! *chuckles*
...i have a creeping feeling I know who you're refering to. Personally don't think I'm living rent free in anyone's head, at least with this personality.

Oi, ain't no one living rent free in MY walls! Pay up or square up!
Whaaaat? Nooo… No, no, no, no, nooo… we couldn’t pooossibly know the same person. We must be talking about someone different *shrill, dishonest tone of poor lying capacity*.

Also, made me grin. Too funny!

Sola-sama

Retired African Warlord
@RepresentingEnvy and @ElliePorter certainly lives rent-free in my mind. I've been trying to evict them but they keep coming back for that sweet lunch money juice. 😭 😭 💢 💢

The opposite is also true, I'd probably living rent-free in their mind, except I'm pissing and shitting everywhere, forcing the landlords to purge their intrusive thoughts. I derive peak enjoyment from the fact that my mere existence made their blood boil sometimes.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I had a client who was schizophrenic. His "father" kept talking to him telling him how horrible he was. One night, I sat down and said, "Tell me EXACTLY what he is saying." And I successfully argued against his "father" to the point where the voice went away. I can be quite vindictive. I utterly destroyed the voice in his head to the point the voice actually shut up. I thought I had done good.

Three days later his father was replaced with MY VOICE in his head telling him how terrible a person he was and that he should kill himself.

So I lost my job from that place because they couldn't have me working at the same location as him as it confused him too much.

TheMonotonePuppet

I had a client who was schizophrenic. His "father" kept talking to him telling him how horrible he was. One night, I sat down and said, "Tell me EXACTLY what he is saying." And I successfully argued against his "father" to the point where the voice went away. I can be quite vindictive. I utterly destroyed the voice in his head to the point the voice actually shut up. I thought I had done good.

Three days later his father was replaced with MY VOICE in his head telling him how terrible a person he was and that he should kill himself.

So I lost my job from that place because they couldn't have me working at the same location as him as it confused him too much.
Wow. The things that happen in mental health. Sheesh! :sweating_profusely: I did not even think a literal interpretation of that saying existed in reality.
Pretty sure I'm not memorable enough to live rent-free in anyone's head. Or for anyone to even remember that I exist.
@RiaCorvidiva I remember you exist! Didn’t we have an awkward conversation where you were talking to iamnotabot about trans flags colors but ended up responding to me as well?
But damn -wholly unrelated -I didn’t even realize, until I typed out your name fully, that there is a pun in it!

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Pretty sure I'm not memorable enough to live rent-free in anyone's head. Or for anyone to even remember that I exist.
Ever since that team rocket interaction in the SHHS thread you've been living rent free in my head because I cannot for the life of me sit down and write a chapter about it

Whaaaat? Nooo… No, no, no, no, nooo… we couldn’t pooossibly know the same person. We must be talking about someone different *shrill, dishonest tone of poor lying capacity*.
I lurk around on the forums a lot and I tend to get attracted to very... Colorful comversations. I was there to witness the initial incident when it happened :>