A toy for all! (Part 3)

What toy do you want?

• LupineWrites keychain figurine (anthropomorphic wolf with pencil and notepad)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
If you could buy a toy inspired by Scribble Hub, what would you choose?... Part Three! It has been a looong while since I last made one, and we've got a lot of people who haven't yet gotten one.*
@uniphor @DonHon @hippoman @Bobple @doravg @owotrucked @MintiLime @Vnator @georgelee5786 @Alfir @J_Chemist @Reinaislost @PeacefulMyst @Agentt @Yuumei @Simple_Russian_Boi @Theirl @Seaspecter @mtgwolfie @LowinKeshin @LupineWrites @EldritchCoomer @KrakenRiderEmma @HungrySheep

*As always, brought to you by Puppet Inc.

TheMonotonePuppet

Man I didn't get in I or II. I really fell off. Rough to be me.
At least you are in this one, riiiight?... :devilish:
I also didn't really know you much then. We never talked back then, and you never stood out to me...:blob_sweat:

TheMonotonePuppet

i shall here denounce that my binoculars wont be used for that type of pepping....

definitly not going to sell your secrets for the alphabet letter agency's:blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide::blob_hide:

:blob_hide:
That's what they all say...:blob_whistle_two::blob_drool:-:sweating_profusely:

Yess... Sell my secrets to the alphabet letter agency's... Puppet Inc. will exact a hefty percentage of your profit for me!!!

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
TheMonotonePuppet's cursed puppet (because that's just cool), LowinKeshin TMP cursed puppet (becaouse everyone needs a friend), my own lego figurine (for my lego fleet of star wars spaceships) and Seaspecter glass ball (again, because that's just cool). Maybe I'll even take the Doravg typewriter, as a gift to my sister.

TheMonotonePuppet

TheMonotonePuppet's cursed puppet (because that's just cool), LowinKeshin TMP cursed puppet (becaouse everyone needs a friend), my own lego figurine (for my lego fleet of star wars spaceships) and Seaspecter glass ball (again, because that's just cool). Maybe I'll even take the Doravg typewriter, as a gift to my sister.
YEEEESSSSS!!! *THROWS HANDS OUT AND UP WITH JOY!!!*
Yeah! Pew pew! Whoosh! Bzzzt! Pilot those star wars spaceships!
It would be so cool, wouldn't it? ~SooOOoo OminOOOuus!~
Mwahaha... enslave your sister to the typewriter so that you may have more fiction forever and ever!!! *thunderclound bwzzuuh boom!*

Agentt

Thighs
If you could buy a toy inspired by Scribble Hub, what would you choose?... Part Three! It has been a looong while since I last made one, and we've got a lot of people who haven't yet gotten one.*
@uniphor @DonHon @hippoman @Bobple @doravg @owotrucked @MintiLime @Vnator @georgelee5786 @Alfir @J_Chemist @Reinaislost @PeacefulMyst @Agentt @Yuumei @Simple_Russian_Boi @Theirl @Seaspecter @mtgwolfie @LowinKeshin @LupineWrites @EldritchCoomer @KrakenRiderEmma @HungrySheep

*As always, brought to you by Puppet Inc.
You didn't invite me to one or two! Q.Q

TheMonotonePuppet

You are missing the obvious. If you want a Scribble Hub themed toy, just make it an Etch-a-Sketch.
But I do have one!!

Alseki etch-a-sketch (note: writes ratings really well)​

This one is in a A toy for all! (Part 2)
You didn't invite me to one or two! Q.Q
@Agentt
I'll be honest... you weren't around much when I made these polls.
... *twiddles thumbs*
I had thought of you as the rip-off Cupcake Ninja...
But things have changed though!

TheMonotonePuppet

I have more things to burn than to choose from... Especially that ominous puppet.
This puppet is cute and incredibly wholesome!!! There are no dangers associated with it. Its limbs may represent a choking hazard due to human idiocy, but otherwise, it's all good! It is soft and cuddly, with an enjoyably neutral color palate for all ages and tastes.*

*Sponsored by Puppet Inc.

Redemit

This puppet is cute and incredibly wholesome!!! There are no dangers associated with it. Its limbs may represent a choking hazard due to human idiocy, but otherwise, it's all good! It is soft and cuddly, with an enjoyably neutral color palate for all ages and tastes.*

*Sponsored by Puppet Inc.
Is there enough room inside for my big hands?
Last time I tried puppeteering the puppet split at the seams
And how much do you weigh?
If you're too heavy it can cause some serious neck and back and shoulder pains

TheMonotonePuppet

Is there enough room inside for my big hands?
Last time I tried puppeteering the puppet split at the seams
And how much do you weigh?
If you're too heavy it can cause some serious neck and back and shoulder pains
This puppet will do the plays for you! Just move your fingers like an conductor and she will dance for you! Weight matters not as it can move on its own power.