A useless thread to piss mods off

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Asses are....primitive. Feral. Unsophisticated
I could say the same about breasts as they are part of our mammal characteristics for feeding infants. In today's age, it is no longer required for feeding. Thus, breasts should not be one's first desire but the ass. With the ass, one can know that they will have satisfactory love as there will be no ass bone on crotch pain nor will your partner suffer the pain of bruising their ass bone on your hip.

SailusGebel

Well, yes but you do agree that boobs>ass?

Agentt

Thighs
I could say the same about breasts as they are part of our mammal characteristics for feeding infants. In today's age, it is no longer required for feeding. Thus, breasts should not be one's first desire but the ass. With the ass, one can know that they will have satisfactory love as there will be no ass bone on crotch pain nor will your partner suffer the pain of bruising their ass bone on your hip.
Till the time the said ass isn't muscular and firm, I have no interest in it, it serves no purpose other than a cushion when we sit,

Agentt

Thighs
But, boobs are simply so great, no matter the size,
If they are big, you cam flab them around, and if they are small, you can just glide your hands over the forbidden board.

Plus, they are equipped with nipples which give a self esteem buff whenever they get erect.

And there are so many types of boobies!
You never know when you meet a girl if her boobs are bell shaped ones, or spherical, or where her nipples are, how big are the nipples,

JESUS, the possibilities are endless. It's a bundle of infinite joy