Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

Himekawa

Intermission - Buying a backpack (CLOSED)

After her shift on the guild done, she went to the market. For the next day, she planned to take the quest "Woodcutter in the Forest". She wanted to bring enough firewood for the quest "Blacksmith apprentice". Therefore, she needed additional storage to carry those firewood.

'Say, Meimei. can you even carry a cart of firewood? Your body are quite small.'

Why couldn't she? she could just levitate, tie the handle of the cart to her body and pull it away. It was because the cart was one of the provision given to her, that she believed that the quest could be done.

'Huh. If you say so.'

She arrived at the window shop. It said, "Timmy General Goods" on the plank in front of it. The shop seemed to cater to adventurer's needs.

She pushed the door open, and hear the chime of a bell. A man could be seen sitting in front of the register. That man was holding a newspaper on him when he noticed the chime and looked at her direction.

"Timmy's General Goods. please take a look at our wares. If you have decided on the item you want to purchase, you can ring this bell and I'll count the price for you."

The man did not look fazed when he saw her. After saying his greetings, he continued to read the newspaper.

She looked around, there are various sizes of backpack lined on the shelves. On the wall left of her, there was things like lantern, rope and torch hanging. The display where the register was on contained small items like ink and feather, paper, bottle, and waterskin. There was also bedroll, rolled into a compact form on the hanging shelves above the man.

She looked at the largest backpack she saw. The backpack was taller than her. On the description plate beside it, she could read:

100L backpack, waterproof

The backpack and her body size was a mismatch. Yet, she never intended to carry it the way those humans carry it. For her, she could just levitate and carry those backpack on her hand or her back if needed.

Other than backpack, she also get a roll of rope for tomorrow. Again, the man seem unperturbed with the sight. He calmly said, "That'll be 50G. Thank you for doing business with us."

Last edited:

Epsil

OPEN
(Threads of Silver #3) **Help me decide design for my clothes
Sponsor: Vivis Netherbone
Requirements:
  • Level - 1 or higher
  • A functioning fashion sense
Objectives:
  • Help me select a nice design for clothes.
Description:
Now that I have the super duper awesome silk with me, I have to select a design for my next set of clothes. Normally I would select design on my own but making this dress has proven to be rather expensive and as such I would rather have more inputs to make sure I can make it the best it can be.
Besides I still have to select other materials for the dress. What? You thought I will be making the whole dress out of silk?? Do you have any idea how expensive it will be? I am an Oujo sama, not the fucking Queen of Hell!!

Rewards:
  • Quest Conductor
    • EXP - 40
    • Gold - n/a
    • Additional - Depends of how much I am satisfied.
  • Everyone else who joined
    • EXP - 20
Notes:
  • ** - The quest is to be conducted as a tavern/freestyle rp between your char and Vivis. We will there wing it on the go. Maybe use this opportunity to post some nice pics? :blob_cookie:
  • ** - The rp is open to join unless there are way too many people.
OOC : Tag me when you start. Thia one will have timezone issues soooo just take it while doing other quests.

Adsall waited in the tavern. He had contacted Vivis in the hopes that he could give her some advice on clothing material. He knew of some cheap alternatives such as: Linen and wool. He also knew how to craft dyed fabric, but the mordant would be expensive.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
OPEN (Threads Of Silver #3) ( @Epsil, @Ddraig )

"Yes Adsall? You are here for the quest I believe?" said Vivis while being surrounded by countless design scraps in her room. "Finally someone responded! I almost thought forgot to post the quest due to how long it took to get a response!"

"So any ideas? I am going to count on you to help me decide the design and type of fabric I will be using!"

Epsil

"Yes Adsall? You are here for the quest I believe?" said Vivis while being surrounded by countless design scraps in her room. "Finally someone responded! I almost thought forgot to post the quest due to how long it took to get a response!"

"So any ideas? I am going to count on you to help me decide the design and type of fabric I will be using!"
I'm thinking of using Linen. Its commonly used in most middle-class dresses. It's also pretty similar to silk, except it may not be as comfortable. Are you planning for the dress to be of a specific colour or is it going to be plain white?

Ddraig

I'm thinking of using Linen. Its commonly used in most middle-class dresses. It's also pretty similar to silk, except it may not be as comfortable. Are you planning for the dress to be of a specific colour or is it going to be plain white?
"Well I am planning to wear it in tavern or during adventures mostly so no super bright colours. I dont think I would go with plain white either. Linen seems like a fine choice but I would prefer something softer."

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Taste-Testing (Closed)

Returning to the tavern after finishing her Night Watch, Liana saw the ground floor was mostly empty - with just a few people eating breakfast before going off to work. Thinking about her new diet, she pondered over whether she should try to get the tavern to serve some bloody steaks, or to just go out and find suitable live sources. For now, though, she decided to ask for a blue steak and some black pudding - thinking it would be better to test out now rather than later.

After ordering and receiving her the food, she headed back to her room - feeling more tired with every passing minute. As she approached her door, she remembered how she'd messed up the bucket and hadn't eaten the salad from the night before. Entering her room, she saw that her room had been cleaned with a fresh bucket and clean water in the wash area.

"..."

Not wanting to think about the consequences of that, Liana put the food on the small table and sat down. Looking outside of her window, she could see many people walking on the street going about their business. She could see the sun peeking through the morning clouds, causing her eyes to scrunch up due to the brightness, before turning to look at her food. With a bit of trepidation as she recalled the previous events when eating normal food, she cut a piece of steak and placed it in her mouth.

"...It feels awful..." She thought as she decided not to swallow the chunk, but suck on the bloody juices that came from it. "It tastes somewhat okay, though. Not as good as fresh from the vein, though..."

After all of the juice had been sucked out, she spat out the meat chunk and tried a bit of the black pudding.

"!?! Blergh!"

She immediately spat it back out in disgust as she covered her mouth from the instinctive feeling of wanting to vomit surged within her. Struggling for a few minutes to hold back the urge, she cut another piece of blue steak and sucked on its juice. After 'eating' all of the steak, Liana sighed as she observed the mushy mess she'd left on her plate. It had taken her over an hour to finish her meal, however it had given her more energy which made her feel less tired.

Thinking about how she needed to know more about the place she'd ended up in, she thought to go back to the guild and see if there were any people she could eavesdrop on so she knew what to do for the near future. Images of her sire flashed through her mind and his deep, magnetic voice echoed as she remembered what he'd said before she entered the portal gate:

"In that new world, I'll make a haven for the both of us, my love. I'll teach you everything about our kind, so be a good girl and don't wander off as soon as you get there." He kissed her neck, then licked it before staring deeply into her eyes - his own flashing bright red as he ordered: "You will only obey my orders and love only me. I'll see you on the other side, my love~" He gave her a deep kiss before turning her around and gently pushing her through the portal gate.

Returning to the present, Liana shook her head to clear her mind as she subconsciously rubbed a finger along her lips.

"...I must stay in this city...until Master has arrived..."

She then left her room, locking the door, before exiting the tavern to head towards the guild.

[OC: Liana|Setting: Scribel City Tavern|Word Count: 605]

X

Last edited:

Nahrenne

A Good Day's Rest (Closed)

Returning to the tavern after getting her Prison Guard report appraised, Liana realised she hadn't had a proper sleep for almost 2 days. Not wanting to push her luck, she waved at the nearest bar maid and paid the rent for that day before heading upstairs to her room. Unlocking and crossing the threshold, she noticed that her mushed up meat from the previous day had been cleaned away and she smiled wryly to herself.

"I wonder what they think of me when they see the food left behind...Probably that I'm wasteful." She thought and sighed to herself as she took her dress off, gave it a quick wash in the basin before ringing it out and hanging it up to dry. "Maybe I should cancel the food part of the rent...Well, I'll think about that when I find a sustainable source of food." She drew the curtains over the window, crawled into her freshly made bed and immediately fell asleep - looking like a corpse.

As soon as the sun set, Liana's eyes glowed red as she opened them before returning to their usual gold colour. The room was dark but it didn't phase her, since her eyes were better than a normal human's - she had determined. Feeling very energised from having had a good night's (day's) sleep, she stretched her arms above her head languidly before slipping her - now dry - dress on. "Hmm, I'll need to start thinking about buying some new clothes - or even making them...I wonder if there's anyone who would be willing to make some for me..." Putting such thoughts at the back of her mind for now, she had a big yawn - her fangs having subconsciously grown as she opened her mouth - and yelped in pain as her lips got punctured and bled.

"Ouch..."

Licking the blood from her bleeding lip, she felt the wound healing very quickly which surprised her but then she remembered the legends about vampires from her home world and didn't think more on it. Trying to will her fangs back to normal-looking teeth, she eventually gave up after 5 minutes. Sighing to herself over her current predicament, she tried her best to close her mouth in a way that didn't result in cutting herself up.

Once she was happy with her compromise, she washed her face and headed out of the tavern - making sure to lock her door before leaving - and went to her new favourite/most frequented place: the City Guard Barracks.

[OC: Liana|Setting: Scribel City Tavern|Word Count: 413]

OOC: Money before - 400G, Money after - 390G

X

Nahrenne

Breakfast (Closed)

Leaving the guild with Hejlikka, they both looked to the sky as they could see the sunrise peeking over the rooftops of nearby buildings.

"It's so beautiful, isn't it?" The female elf asked while pushing up her glasses and sneaking a glance at Liana with a light blush on her cheeks.

"Mm, I prefer the sunset, personally." Liana replied while thinking about what a sunrise meant for her: lethargy, fatigue, weak body.

"Oh, of course! The sunset is also very nice to look at!" She looked a little flustered before pushing up her glasses once more. "By the way, where do you live?"

Turning to her companion, Liana smiled and said, "The tavern. I rented a room there a few days ago and have been using it since. How about you?"

"Ah, I live a few streets away from the tavern. I used to live with my parents and brother but my parents have since gone through a portal gate to explore a different world and my brother wanted his own place so he could bring girls back. Tch! Such a stupid idiot!"

Liana giggled at Hejlikka's harsh words towards her flirt of a brother. Getting closer to the tavern - which was nearer than Hejlikka's house - the female elf paused before asking: "Is it okay if we have breakfast together? I didn't get much chance to eat anything last night and the tavern does good food." She blushed a little as she turned her head slightly away, looking shy.

"Sure! Although, I'm not that hungry so I'll eat later." Liana smiled gently before heading into the tavern.

Hearing her saying she wasn't that hungry yet, a thought flashed through her mind as she pulled on Liana's arm to stop her before saying, "Ah, actually, since you're not hungry yet, why not come to my place? I've still got some food stored and I can cook most stuff! Also," she fidgeted a bit before pushing her glasses up again, "if it's okay with you, I could let you rent one of the rooms in my house at a cheaper rate than the tavern!" She blushed hard after saying that.

Liana looked at her with surprise, before gently smiling and patting Hejlikka's hand as if to coax her into letting go of her arm. "Thank you for the offer but I doubt it would be worth much for you to get rent less than 10G, no?"

Letting go of her arm, the female elf smiled wryly as she realised how silly her offer was, before countering, "I think my place would be safer than the tavern. Who knows how many people go upstairs in there everyday? What if one of those stinky men see a pretty girl like you and decide to sneak into your room? It would be safer for you to be in a securely locked house, like my place."

Liana felt a little bewildered, as she had only met this female elf twice - with both meetings brief. She wondered why such a strict woman at work was suddenly acting meek and shy, yet clearly wanting her to go and live at her place. Wanting to know, she asked, "Why are you so eager for me to live with you? We barely know each other." She tilted her head in confusion as she tried to figure it out.

"..." Desperately trying to think of an excuse, she blurted out, "Because I don't like being alone in that house! It's big and empty. I thought you might make a good housemate since you seem like the kind of person who doesn't cause trouble, and you've shown diligence in your work...I also like you." She didn't utter the last sentence, but her heart was thumping hard as she thought it.

Smelling a sweeter smell coming off her companion, Liana's gold eyes reddened a little bit as she subconsciously licked her lips while looking at Hejlikka. Smiling in amusement, she responded, "Then how about this. Since you're so eager for me to live with you at least let me see the place and judge if I feel comfortable with being there first. Hmm?"

"Okay!" Smiling from pointy ear to pointy ear, Hejlikka led the way to her house with a spring in her step.

Upon reaching the residence, Liana opened her mouth in surprise at how large it was compared with the houses nearby. As the female elf was unlocking the door, the new-born vampire began examining the surroundings and seeing whether the area was peaceful or not. Once the door was opened, Hejlikka beckoned Liana in and apologised for the mess. Observing the inside of the house, there was no mess to be found as everything was clearly dusted very carefully and diligently on a regular basis - with no signs of rubbish or things lying around haphazardly.

Entering the kitchen area, Hejlikka asked, "Do you want a tour of the house now, or after we've eaten?"

Looking around the room, Liana smiled and said, "Whichever you feel more comfortable doing."

"Th-then I'll show you around first! This way!" The female elf pushed up her glasses as she went through a door to the side of the kitchen in haste. Liana followed behind and listened to her companion's explaining about each room. "This is what we call the living area; it's a place to sit down and relax, have conversation, do some recreational hobbies like writing, drawing, sewing, knitting, etc..."

Liana looked around and smiled, "It looks very relaxing."

Hejlikka blushed a little at that, before going through the door and heading into another room, "This was my brother's room. I know it looks empty but that means you would have plenty of space if you chose to live in here. I've already aired out the room so you don't have to worry about his stinky smell still being here!"

Liana giggled at that, before taking in the room and admiring how much larger it was than her tavern room. She walked around and opened the window shutters to look outside. It showed the street connected to the front of the building, giving a good view of anyone who might come to the house. Closing the shutters, she turned to look at her tour guide and smiled. Blushing again, Hejlikka guided her through the living room to another door that opened out to a set of stairs.

"The rest of the rooms are upstairs."

"I see."

Reaching the top, the female elf walked down a corridor and opened the second room, ignoring the first one. "Ah, the first room is my bedroom. This one was my parents'." She unlocked and opened the door, then motioned for Liana to enter. Following her guidance, she entered the room and was surprised at how much larger it was compared with the other rooms in the house. "There used to be three rooms up here, but my parents didn't see a use for the middle room and so knocked down the wall and made this room larger. Really! My parents are so over the top! It's too large! Think of the heating! Think of the..." Liana didn't hear the rest of Hejlikka's tirade due to laughing a lot. The female elf blushed in embarrassment before leaving the room.

"You don't really need to see my room, but you can if you want?"

Liana shook her head while smiling, "No need. Your room is your private space. I wouldn't wish to intrude on it."

"You wouldn't be intruding!" The female elf thought inside. "Well, if you say so..." She shrugged as she pushed up her glasses again as she headed down the stairs. Once they got back into the kitchen Hejlikka pushed her glasses up for the nth time and concluded, "With that, you've seen the whole house! What do you think?" She gazed meekly at her companion, a little nervous about her thoughts.

"Mm, it's definitely a nice house." The female's face lit up in happiness, "However, I need some time to think about it. I mean, how much would the rent be? What would the rules be for chores and such?"

"Ah...well I'd just go with the rate the tavern does for rent - if that's okay? As for chores, I tend to like cleaning so as long as you don't make too much of a mess, I don't mind."

"That seems a bit unfair, don't you think? After all, this is your house. At least let me help clean the ground floor and the kitchen after you've used it. It's the least I could do...if I choose to accept your offer."

"...If you insist...Then, how about some breakfast now?"

"I'm still not that hungry, but don't hold back on my account." Liana smiled gently before sitting down on a chair in the kitchen.

Feeling famished after a whole night on her feet with no food, Hejlikka rolled up her sleeves and started taking out some ingredients from her larder. After a few minutes, she'd come up with what she was going to eat and began chopping hastily and nervously as she felt Liana's eyes watching her every move. The new-born in question was enjoying the pleasant aroma constantly wafting over from the busy elf. Licking her lips subconsciously, her eyes started turning a dull red as she imagined what she might taste like.

Unaware of what her companion was thinking, Hejlikka had her own thoughts about Liana - blushing as she thought about her vivid red lips and haughty attitude when they first met. Not paying attention to what she was doing as her mind drifted, her hand slipped and she sliced open her hand with the knife she was using. "AH!"

Smelling before seeing, Liana immediately got up and grabbed Hejlikka's hand before haughtily saying with glowing red eyes, "Such a silly and stupid girl, cutting yourself when doing the simplest of tasks~ Let me help clean this up for you~" She then brought the female elf's bleeding hand to her mouth and started licking it slowly while observing her prey's reactions.

Hearing Liana's harsh words, her body shivered in excitement before she witnessed the sight of Liana erotically (in her mind) licking her wound while looking at her. Feeling hot all over as she felt Liana's soft tongue going over her hand, she felt weak in the knees as she imagined that tongue somewhere else - her mind began to drift into a different direction not thinking about her current situation, nor the weirdness of Liana's eyes changing colour, her personality shifting, or her licking up her blood fervently.

Seeing that her prey wasn't resisting, Liana smirked as she brought her lips to the deepest part of the wound and began sucking up the sweet red nectar pulsating out of the hand. "Mmnh~" Feeling euphoric from the taste, Liana's fangs subconsciously grew and pierced the flesh deeply, making the wound bleed more profusely and openly.

"Ah..." Hejlikka barely reacted as she felt an ecstasy running through her body that she'd never felt before. The pain from being sucked hard from her wound, plus the sharp pain that followed from something she wasn't sure of, a strange pleasure came out from it that made her lick her lips and swallow in a bid to wet her dry throat. "Mmnh, it feels good~" Losing strength in her knees, the female elf began to collapse but was swiftly caught by Liana's free arm which had wrapped around her waist.

Regaining her senses from this action, Liana's eyes shifted back to gold and as she quickly removed her mouth from Hejlikka's hand in shock and surprise. Pulling out the nearest chair, she placed the female elf on it before looking around for a rag. Finding one, she tore it into a long strip and carefully, yet tightly, wrapped the rag around her companion's hand before tying it. Desperately trying to hold back the want she had to feed on more of her companion's blood, she examined her and asked, "Are you okay? That wound is pretty deep. You might need to go to the temple to have it healed."

Coming out of her euphoric daze at the question, Hejlikka looked at her hand and the rag that was quickly getting blood-soaked and she shook her head with a wry smile. "No need. I know a little bit of healing magic that my mother taught me a few decades ago." She then placed her hand over the wound and slowly began casting some magic to heal it.

"Want me to cook for you, since you lost a lot of blood?" Liana showed a concerned face, which made Hejlikka's heart flutter a little.

"Ah...please..." She blushed as she remembered the reason why she accidentally cut herself in the first place and lowered her head in shame.

Liana quickly cooked a simple dish, with some of the ingredients that were picked earlier by Hejlikka, and served it to the weak elf. Not wanting to attack her possible housemate out of blood lust, she excused herself from sitting with her for breakfast and left to return to the tavern.

Once she got back to her room, she locked her door, took off her dress, cleaned it, placed it on the bed post to dry, then went to bed. Thinking about whether it would be a good idea or not to take Hejlikka up on her offer, she fell asleep once noon arrived.

[OC: Liana with Hejlikka|Setting: Scribel City - Hejlikka's house, Tavern|Word Count: 2237]

Himekawa

Friends? (OPEN| @Ddraig )

'nee... meimei. You remember your unsolved quest, a few days ago?' The voice suddenly commented.

She tilted her head. Did she still have any active quest?

'The friendship one, you know. How many people here, that you actually can call as 'friend'?'

"Mm..." she responded, somewhat uninterestedly.

'Well. Let's look for one.'

Was it necessary? She thought she had no need for one so far.

'Definitely. You've seen those group quests, right? You have to be able to interact with those. So far, that receptionist girl matched you with clients who are not bothered with your way of talking.'

Was it like that?

'Well... that cook, and that blacksmith is quite a serious person. That person who requested you to escort him too. Don't you think it was weird? Your real interaction with others is when you do your job as a customer service. In the future, you definitely need to communicate with others.'

The voice's explanation made sense to her. Though, she did not know how to solve this.

'How about the tavern?'

Making friend in the tavern?

'Yes. Making friend in the tavern.'

The hurdle of entering a place so packed with people made her hestitant. How did people make friends?

'Just try it once, okay?'

"
Mm..." she agreed, somewhat noncommitally.

Last edited:

Ddraig

Friends? (OPEN| @Ddraig )

'nee... meimei. You remember your unsolved quest, a few days ago?' The voice suddenly commented.

She tilted her head. Did she still have any active quest?

'The friendship one, you know. How many people here, that you actually can call as 'friend'?'

"Mm..." she responded, somewhat uninterestedly.

'Well. Let's look for one.'

Was it necessary? She thought she had no need for one so far.

'Definitely. You've seen those group quests, right? You have to be able to interact with those. So far, that receptionist girl matched you with clients who are not bothered with your way of talking.'

Was it like that?

'Well... that cook, and that blacksmith is quite a serious person. That person who requested you to escort him too. Don't you think it was weird? Your real interaction with others is when you do your job as a customer service. In the future, you definitely need to communicate with others.'

The voice's explanation made sense to her. Though, she did not know how to solve this.

'How about the tavern?'

Making friend in the tavern?

'Yes. Making friend in the tavern.'

The hurdle of entering a place so packed with people made her hesitant. How did people make friends?

'Just try it once, okay?'

"
Mm..." she agreed, somewhat noncommittally.
Friends? (2) (OPEN| @Himekawa , @Ddraig )
"Hey! Meiko is it? I am Vivis, it is a pleasure to meet you," I said trying to give off a nice impression.
"Join me on the table for a bit," I ask her.
Finally coming to the point I tell her, "You see Meiko, my dolls kind of want to pet you." Pointing to the three dumb-asses floating around, "They say your fur seems super soft."
I swear these dolls of mine always put me in this awkward situations. As their summoner, I need to take care of them but this three are really too much.

Himekawa

"Hey! Meiko is it? I am Vivis, it is a pleasure to meet you," I said trying to give off a nice impression.
"Join me on the table for a bit," I ask her.
Finally coming to the point I tell her, "You see Meiko, my dolls kind of want to pet you." Pointing to the three dumb-asses floating around, "They say your fur seems super soft."
I swear these dolls of mine always put me in this awkward situations. As their summoner, I need to take care of them but this three are really too much.

?

She was confused.

Was this how people made friends with each other? Petting each other? Or is it specific to half dragon like her?

She would try this ritual of petting each other then. First, she would let the stranger pet her, and then she would pet the stranger back.

She nodded, and let the stranger pet her.

Last edited:

Ddraig

?

She was confused.

Was this how people made friends with each other? Petting each other? Or is it specific to half dragon like her?

She would try this ritual of petting each other then. First, she would let the stranger pet her, and then she would pet the stranger back.

She nodded, and let the stranger pet her.
Friends? (OPEN| @Himekawa , @Ddraig )

"Go pet her you three. Try not to annoy her," Vivis said to her dolls. "Sorry for the trouble Meiko, how about we have lunch together? Bill's on me for the trouble." I said as I passed the menu to her. "Bonechips and Salmun for me, Constance," I said to the headmaid nearby.

"So Meiko, I would love to hear more about yourself. I noticed you don't hang out with anyone in the tavern."

Himekawa

"Go pet her you three. Try not to annoy her," Vivis said to her dolls. "Sorry for the trouble Meiko, how about we have lunch together? Bill's on me for the trouble." I said as I passed the menu to her. "Bonechips and Salmun for me, Constance," I said to the headmaid nearby.

"So Meiko, I would love to hear more about yourself. I noticed you don't hang out with anyone in the tavern."
"...", she did not know what to do.

'Ask her name, meimei!'

"name? who?" she wondered what the the voice meant by 'her', was it that stranger?

Reciful

Tentacles-chan finds a Home!! (Part 1)

After Going to the Scrible Plaza while holding a Wooden sign board saying " Reciful looking for home! " Asking anyone for help. 2 days has pass & not even a single soul lend a helping hand on the poor maiden(??) In Distress & Reciful 'The tentacle indistress ' is unknowingly subjected in a magnificent neglect play by the entire populace!!...... Well no one can blame them anyway~

its midnight, the moon shine at its brightest as there is not a single cloud in the sky to obstruct its graceful gentle pale full moon glow. Normally many people is outside either singing Bard's, drunk men, adventurer, couples or merchant....Yes.... 'The Plaza Should have been such a lively place tonight normally!'

.........Except~

Sob~*Sob~*Sob~*Sob~*Sob~*Sob~*

Instead of poet's song's of legend retelling the tales of Heroic adventure's!....A particularly sound rule the plaza.

Sob~*Sob~*Sob~*Sob~*Sob~*Sob~ Hick!*

Instead of a Adventurers going home after a day of struggle, Or a pair of couple Shamelessly showing a public display of their affection, Or perhaps those rowdy drunkards wasting their daily earning on cheap ale......Yes Instead of those sign of lively atmosphere.. tonight nothing but deafening silent & 'voice of a little girl sobbing' echo throughout the entire plaza.

(Sob* Hick* Sobs* uuuuuhh~.... Reciful is in here for 2 days.....TWO WHOLE DAYS!! But.. BUT! no one talks to Reciful at alll!!...Why!? Reciful is has been a good girl! Reciful helped People! Reciful did not kill any people YET! & Reciful Vows to only kill/Eat Bad people!! So why!! Whyyy do they ignored Reciful!!!)

That's what The crying black Monstrosity in the shape of a little girl who calls itself Reciful have in mind while sobbing, here all alone, in the middle of the empty plaza, in the dead.of the night, all while sitting in a large box, holding a wooden sign in hand(??), While hugging her knees(??) As endless sticky black liquid pours out of several Red eyes she have all over her body.

no wonder no one is brave enough to go the plaza tonight just to witness that extremely atrocious Nightmarish sight to behold & lose their sanity forever!....... Fortunately no one is insane enough to do so

*Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~*(intense stare)

In the darkness something is intensely watching the Crying tentacle all this time.

Yes no one is brave enough... Except for one.....................a slime??

[OC: Reciful The Innocent Malice | Settings: Scrible city plaza.]

Last edited:

Bochi

Tentacles-chan finds a Home!! (Part 1)

After Going to the Scrible Plaza while holding a Wooden sign board saying " Reciful looking for home! " Asking anyone for help. 2 days has pass & not even a single soul lend a helping hand on the poor maiden(??) In Distress & Reciful 'The tentacle indistress ' is unknowingly subjected in a magnificent neglect play by the entire populace!!...... Well no one can blame them anyway~

its midnight, the moon shine at its brightest as there is not a single cloud in the sky to obstruct its graceful gentle pale full moon glow. Normally many people is outside either singing Bard's, drunk men, adventurer, couples or merchant....Yes.... 'The Plaza Should have been such a lively place tonight normally!'

.........Except~

Sob~*Sob~*Sob~*Sob~*Sob~*Sob~*

Instead of poet's song's of legend retelling the tales of Heroic adventure's!....A particularly sound rule the plaza.

Instead of a Adventurers going home after a day of struggle, Or a pair of couple Shamelessly showing a public display of their affection, Or perhaps those rowdy drunkards wasting their daily earning on cheap ale......Yes Instead of those sign of lively atmosphere.. tonight nothing but deafening silent & 'voice of a little girl sobbing' echo throughout the entire plaza.

(Sob* Hick* Sobs* uuuuuhh~.... Reciful is in here for 2 days.....TWO WHOLE DAYS!! But.. BUT! no one talks to Reciful at alll!!...Why!? Reciful is has been a good girl! Reciful helped People! Reciful did not kill any people YET! & Reciful Vows to only kill/Eat Bad people!! So why!! Whyyy do they ignored Reciful!!!)

That's what The crying black Monstrosity in the shape of a little girl who calls itself Reciful have in mind while sobbing, here all alone, in the middle of the empty plaza, in the dead.of the night, all while sitting in a large box, holding a wooden sign in hand(??), While hugging her knees(??) As endless sticky black liquid pours out of several Red eyes she have all over her body.

no wonder no one is brave enough to go the plaza tonight just to witness that extremely atrocious Nightmarish sight to behold & lose their sanity forever!....... Fortunately no one is insane enough to do so

*Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~*(intense stare)

In the darkness something is intensely watching the Crying tentacle all this time.

Yes no one is brave enough... Except for one.....................a slime??

[OC: Reciful The Innocent Malice | Settings: Scrible city plaza.]
Tentacles-chan finds a Home!! (Part 2)
*Pitter* *Patter*

Little footsteps ring on the path. Stopping and starting, stopping and starting. The person skipping about seemed to be careless, and yet it was not so at the same time. Was she humming, or was she singing? It was difficult to keep track of her progress. Then---poof.

Silence, or at least about as close as it could get.

Or perhaps not. Someone was in distress nearby, were they not? Then she would go take a look. It was a little pastime of hers.

"Step on a vine~ Count to nine~ Birds in the mine~ Everything is fine~"

Then the footsteps stopped along with the rhyming, and the little voice made her presence known.

"Now, how may Ego serve you today, young miss?"

| OC: Ego | Setting: City Plaza |

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

"...", she did not know what to do.

'Ask her name, meimei!'

"name? who?" she wondered what the the voice meant by 'her', was it that stranger?
Friends? (OPEN| @Himekawa, @Ddraig, @AliceShiki )

*comes in to the tavern*
*sees the inexplicable situation*

"... Miss Vivis, just what might you be doing to miss Meiko?"

Ddraig

*comes in to the tavern*
*sees the inexplicable situation*

"... Miss Vivis, just what might you be doing to miss Meiko?"
"Oh miss Nene, my dolls wanted to pet Meiko. I was just joining them in petting her to make sure then are not being annoying. It definitely is not because of how fluffy she looks." I smile innocently.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
"Oh miss Nene, my dolls wanted to pet Meiko. I was just joining them in petting her to make sure then are not being annoying. It definitely is not because of how fluffy she looks." I smile innocently.
Friends? (OPEN| @Himekawa, @Ddraig, @AliceShiki, @binarysoap)

"Oh, is that a cat?" I said, looking at Meiko. "Maybe you can be friends with mine!" I added, holding up my black cat, Karyl, who began to squirm and hiss at me.

Reciful

Tentacles-chan finds a Home!! (Part 2)
*Pitter* *Patter*

Little footsteps ring on the path. Stopping and starting, stopping and starting. The person skipping about seemed to be careless, and yet it was not so at the same time. Was she humming, or was she singing? It was difficult to keep track of her progress. Then---poof.

Silence, or at least about as close as it could get.

Or perhaps not. Someone was in distress nearby, were they not? Then she would go take a look. It was a little pastime of hers.

"Step on a vine~ Count to nine~ Birds in the mine~ Everything is fine~"

Then the footsteps stopped along with the rhyming, and the little voice made her presence known.

| OC: Ego | Setting: City Plaza |

Tentacles-chan finds a Home!! (Part 2.1)

The solemn Silent continue... Reciful all alone in solitude in this Empty night plaza, lost in thoughts.

Not knowing what to do, & what not to do, anymore...Reciful is slowly going in weird dangerous line of thoughts. After being subjected to a neglect play that lasted 2 full days without a break.... The hopeful Reciful is dead inside.

( Home~♪ Home~♪ Reciful wants a home~♪ The Receptionist person saids~♪ everyone~♪ needs~♪ Home!!~♪...... But Reciful is all alone~♪ so Maybe Reciful shall make everyone lost their home~♪ So no one need home~♪ and all shall be lost in the dark!!! Like meeee~♪ )

As Reciful begins to sing a Cute song inside her mind that slowly became Chaotic in rhythm, as its lyrics became outrageous...

Reciful all while inside the large box as if imitating a abandoned cat Looks at Ego by turning her human head 180 degrees along side all those Red eyes scattered all over her body and gaze over Ego all at once!!

What Reciful saw with her Eye's was a disheveled looking girl...but not just one, Reciful also see a cute lovely white girl & a mischievous black themed girl, while all 3 over lapping each other as one..... After all Reciful can perceive all those that NORMALLY cannot be seen. either Good, Bad, chaotic & even the Unknown.

Yet what Reciful have in mind is not how inhuman is the girl in front of her... But.

[[[[[[ Ufu~Ufufufu!!~ EHe hEHeHe!!~ AhAhaHAhah!!~ You!~ you!~ are alone in the night...Like Reciful!~.. you~ all~ are~ also homeless like Reciful~?.... The same~! The Same~?! Like Reciful is!! Ahahaha all alone, in darkness! ]]]]]]

A misunderstanding!!

Reciful speaks by using countless mouth she have in her body all at the same time.
All with the same words.
All with the same Little girl voice.

All those mouth speaks so perfectly synchronize which makes it sound more terrifying

For the first after coming to this planet, Reciful forgot to use her telepathy to talk, instead this time. Reciful use her own mouths to speak using the universal language of her race that bring fort Insanity & harms who ever hears it..

Reciful is so depress that she forgot to be careful!!! Fortunately Ego seems to be not that much affected... Maybe she really is not a normal human.. who knows!

Himekawa

Friends? (OPEN| @Himekawa, @Ddraig, @AliceShiki, @binarysoap)

"Oh, is that a cat?" I said, looking at Meiko. "Maybe you can be friends with mine!" I added, holding up my black cat, Karyl, who began to squirm and hiss at me.
She looked at the woman with dolls, then at the dolls, then at the foxgirl, then at the orange haired girl, then at the orange haired girl's cat, then at the woman again, then at the fox girl...

her brain short circuited.

'Meimei! Hang in there! Meimei!'