Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Vicious' Little Problem [OPEN / @Bochi @ohko]

"Casual, huh…"

Okarin's squeamishness did not escape the Liberi's gaze, and that got another quiet chuckle to herself. The little slime was rather forthright, and she appreciated it a lot. After all, the Liberi did not love beating around the bush or excessive masquerading, and being honest was something that she found attractive. It made conversation a lot easier.

...Should I do it?

Whilst considering Okarin's suggestion, Vicious ended up recalling a certain line from a certain Sniper. It had nothing to do with her problem, and probably wouldn't contribute too much to the conversation, but...being casual, was it? She could certainly try that.

Let's see. Speed is of the essence here---was what she said, correct? I haven't actually done this before, so here's hoping I don't mess it up.

"Then, another question if I may."

Quickly, Vicious released Okarin, then gently but firmly pushed her against the Tavern wall before stepping closer as well. The wood made a rather alarming 'don' sound as the Liberi slammed her upper arm into it, before using her free hand to lift Okarin's chin up slightly, lowering her own head to make eye contact. She leaned in, stopping just centimetres from the slime's head, and whispered.

"Haa...Do you have the guts to gaze upon Vicious' true face, my dear Okarin?"

Okarin jumped when Vicious's arm slammed against the wall, and then...

And then...

Okarin's brain went blank.

Like totally blank.

It completely failed to function.

:blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy:

Umu... umm....!

!!!!

"...Yes?" Okarin barely managed to squeak out?

Riku25

Quest- Night Watch (Open)

After hours of waiting, Riku felt the guild hall without receiving his reward for his first quest. It seemed no matter which world or universe you ended up in, the wheels of bureaucracy turned ever slowly. It seemed depending on how long these shifts were for this guard duty, he may have to find one of those 'shady side alleys' to sleep in.

Though honestly, he hardly felt exhausted. Despite the draining day he had, despite its nerve racking event, despite having worked, walked and stood for majority of it; Riku did not feel as fatigued as he would've in his real body. No, it was only until the sun had fully set did the boundless energy he felt started to tamper off. Riku knew that he definitely need to do some sort of testing of this body and its limits, but he first had to make sure he could eat a meal first and sleep in a proper bed.

[???] - (?? /??)

His walk towards the city's walls was cut short by the appearance of what he could only assume to be the barracks of the city guard. He didn't get far towards it before he was challenged by a sentry stationed outside it.

"Halt." He stated, "Identify yourself."

Riku did so, societal guidelines from his home had him bring up his arms unconsciously. "Riku Aburame, ahhhh... Adventurer for the guild. Sent here for a quest to be stationed for guard duty."

"Guard duty?" the sentry spoke. "You're a bit late for guard duty aren't you."

"A mix up at the guild had me forget the time, apologies." Riku answered.

"Yeah well, the captain has already started his patrol, but I suppose I could squeeze you in with a few of the lads on the south wall. Captain wanted that area covered for the next couple days."

Feeling that there was no longer any need to do so, Riku brought his hands down and asked," The south? Any idea what I'd need to keep an eye out for? "

The guard shrugged casually as he replied," Most of the monsters around here tend to be nocturnal. Just got to keep an eye for any that's particularly stupid to come to the walls and alert the rest of us. There's been word of a slime horde heading our way from the south east, so the captain wants all hands on deck. Which, is impossible since we've been lacking manpower. That means you, my late friend, are gonna be up all night keeping watch."

"Sleep is for the weak anyways" Riku muttered to himself before he asked the guard, "Any chance I could get a weapon and some armour?"

DC 80 & 90- due to neutral stance and lateness for job.

The guard gave Riku a hard look, before he replied, "The acquisition of city property is handled by the captain himself. If you wanted a weapon for the night, you would have been here early for your duty." he chastised before he continued with a tsked, "but we can't have you walking around on official duty looking like that now can we."

He went inside the barracks for a brief moment, before returning and throwing an a thick item at Riku. Catching it, he observed what the item was.

[leather vest-?]

"Now put that on, and held towards the south walls" The guard stated, pointing behind Riku as he continued, "Tell the boys Hook sent you, and you shouldn't have any problems."

Riku muttered a thanks as he started putting the armor, and began walking back the path he just came from; sighing at the fact.
WARNING: violence and gore.

Riku walked bristled towards the South Wall of the city. He had already double back past the guild and tavern, and was just a few minutes away from the towering fortification. This part of the city wasn't as tightly packed as the parts he had been used to for the few hours he'd been here, and it was starting to lack people occupying the streets.

Walking by an alleyway, Riku soon found the back of his head being sharply hit, causing him to stumble forward to the ground, barely catching himself.

Panic flared inside his body, as the person attacking him, kicked him over on to his back and was proceeding to straddle him; the sound of a hissing blade being drawn caught Riku's ringing head's attention. He brought his hand up to defend himself.

[???] - (?? /??)

A stunning flash of brilliant white light bursted suddenly. Causing Riku's attack to give out a yell of surprise at being blinded. Heart racing, blood pumping, body burning, and head still spinning, Riku slowly started to recover, but not before he felt the slight sting of metal attempting to pierce into his side, through the leather armor he wore.

That, brought a sudden clarity to Riku. He would die here, in this street, by this person; if he didn't do anything. Fight won the battle, as with an adrenaline charged yell, Riku brought his heated hands up to his attackers head, thumbs digging sharply into their eyes. The sound of a sudden hiss filled the air as he dug into them; a desperate yell followed it, as Riku's attacker attempted to get him to let go.

[???] - (? /??)

It was too late however, as Riku yelled as well; a sudden heat followed down his hands, followed once more by a sharp flash of white light.

Riku recoiled in horror as he held a charred head in his hands; the body lifeless on top of him.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Dreams and Nightmares (Closed)

Returning to Hejlikka's house, Liana headed straight for her room, washed her dress and body, drank a few mouthfuls of Jasper's blood, then went into bed and fell asleep. As she slept, her mind was assaulted by images of her master as well as his orders to only love and obey him. However, every now and then a blurred image of someone else would appear but Liana couldn't make out who they were. Scenes of her and her master flashed through her mind: of them kissing, of them making love, of them feeding off each other, of them slaughtering her fellow priestesses and priestesses-in-training...

Liana woke up as soon as the sun set, breathing heavily; her bed covers thrown to the floor from her presumed excessive movements. Liana grabbed her head while sitting up as a sharp pain kept pricking her mind. A deep longing for her master rose up within her, desperate for his touch and guidance in this different world. Bringing her knees to her chest, she hugged her legs as she was overcome by a wave of loneliness and helplessness.

"...Master..." She muttered into her knees as she sat there for a while pining for him.

[Inside a prison in another world]

"How long are you going to keep me here, Jia Shen? Do you think it wise to keep me locked away while my beloved is trapped in another world?" A handsome man wrapped in silver chains in a silver cage asked the man standing outside - his eyes glowing a dull red.

"...You already know it's not for me to decide. Besides, it's your own fault for killing an entire temple just to steal your beloved. Such recklessness!" Replied the stoic-faced Jia Shen.

"...I had no choice...They were going to make her his bride when she is mine!" The handsome man's eyes glowed brighter as he hissed in pain from the chains tightening around him. "Curse these chains!" He growled in frustration as his eyes dimmed to a dull red.

"...Who was the one who tried using his abilities to leave just now?" Jia Shen responded blankly. "If anyone should be complaining, it's me. Being stuck babysitting you until the Elders decide what to do about this situation."

"Maybe if you weren't such a goody-two-shoes, they'd stop treating you like a dog to be commanded." The handsome man countered while smiling - revealing a glimpse of his long and sharp fangs.

Jia Shen just ignored him as he took out a vial of blood and drank it slowly, as if to taunt his starving charge.

"...I hate you..."

"...Likewise..."

***​

[Somewhere in a distant city past a black mountain]

"How goes the infiltration?" A man in a red coat with a white shirt underneath and a white flower on his lapel asked the figure hidden beneath a cloak.

"Going just fine, Fake Master~" A deep, magnetic voice answered. "The guild situated there is pitiful in its attempts to stop it. The most they can do is post quests to investigate it - which no one is taking~" The figure chuckled as he handed over a report.

The man frowned at the mention of 'fake master' as he took the report. He then snapped his fingers and several women in revealing outfits were led in by a guard with a deep scar across his throat. "As per 'our' contract, these are the payment for helping the cultists gain a foothold there." He motioned to the guard before standing from his seat and heading for the door, "I trust these are enough for this month's instalment?"

The cloaked figure blurred on the spot before appearing in front of one of the women, grabbing her chest with a hand and fondling it, "Only if they sate my hunger, fake Master~ " The man in red left at that, closing the door to the bedroom behind him.

The woman trembled and began screaming, as did the other women, until the cloaked figure put a finger to his mouth and said in a truly magnetic voice: "Shhhhh, my little lambs~ Tonight, all you'll feel is pleasure and ecstasy as you willingly give me yourselves all night long~" The women all calmed down immediately while blushing, before crowding around the cloaked figure with lust-filled eyes. "Now this is how it's supposed to be~" He said while chuckling in amusement.

The cloaked figure motioned to the guard, dismissing him from the room to which the guard complied. As soon as the door was closed, a black whip-like tail pulled on a woman's wrist as the man dragged her to the bed - his cloak falling off revealing his bronze-coloured skin and gold pointy horns as a smirk was plastered on his face.

[OC: Liana - ??? and Jia Shen - Kalbius Malkeyer's subordinate and Jasper|Setting: Scribel City - Hejlikka's house, Other world, HHE - city mansion owned by Kalbius|Word Count: 784]

[OOC: Half-full wine bottle changed to - One quarter full wine bottle
@Generic.Archdemon @GDLiZy I didn't know if it was okay to use that NPC, or not...if you're not happy with what I've done, then I can remove that part and have it as if it was a different person. I just thought it would make him seem more like he has fingers in all of the pies, so to speak, as well as giving some insight into what Jasper's doing.
>w<]

X

Last edited:

Bochi

Okarin jumped when Vicious's arm slammed against the wall, and then...

And then...

Okarin's brain went blank.

Like totally blank.

It completely failed to function.

:blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy:

Umu... umm....!

!!!!

"...Yes?" Okarin barely managed to squeak out?

"Fufufu~"

She was enjoying it. A bit too much at that, even. Deciding to stop while she was still ahead, the Liberi chuckled and quietly stepped back, distancing herself. She tried not to pay attention to the arm imprint on the wall.

It feels quite nice to do this. Maybe I should do it again every now and then.

In terms of height, perhaps thanks to her heritage, the Liberi Operator stood tall even amongst her fellows. But that was not the point there---drawing from Okarin's earlier suggestion, she had a rare flash of inspiration.

So she stood at attention and saluted, fingers curled to mimic a gun, and smirked.

"Vanguard Operator, Vicious. Ours will be a short meeting, but so long as you take refugee within my wings, this blade will fight for your sake."

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

"Fufufu~"

She was enjoying it. A bit too much at that, even. Deciding to stop while she was still ahead, the Liberi chuckled and quietly stepped back, distancing herself. She tried not to pay attention to the arm imprint on the wall.

It feels quite nice to do this. Maybe I should do it again every now and then.

In terms of height, perhaps thanks to her heritage, the Liberi Operator stood tall even amongst her fellows. But that was not the point there---drawing from Okarin's earlier suggestion, she had a rare flash of inspiration.

So she stood at attention and saluted, fingers curled to mimic a gun, and smirked.

"Vanguard Operator, Vicious. Ours will be a short meeting, but so long as you take refugee within my wings, this blade will fight for your sake."

Okarin was trembling already.

Subconsciously, they were leaking... a small puddle of fluid was forming around their feet. It was a subtle amount, but it caused Okarin to flush even harder when they realized it was happening. The slime was desperate to keep the Liberi from realizing that they were... melting in such a strange and weird way.

A distraction! Yes!

Okarin seized Vicious's hand.

"Can I make it a longer meeting...? If I stay with your wings?"

The slimeperson struggled to meet the Liberi's gaze.

It was difficult, but Okarin didn't want the girl to see them in such an embarrassing state.

>.< It was all Vicious's fault.

She made Okarin all strange!

Bochi

Subconsciously, they were leaking... a small puddle of fluid was forming around their feet. It was a subtle amount, but it caused Okarin to flush even harder when they realized it was happening. The slime was desperate to keep the Liberi from realizing that they were... melting in such a strange and weird way.

A distraction! Yes!

It was difficult, but Okarin didn't want the girl to see them in such an embarrassing state.

If it had been an average day, Vicious would have been distracted by such a move. In fact, there was even a good chance of her becoming rather embarrassed.

But unfortunately for Okarin, the day had been rather strange for the Liberi, and she was about to make it stranger.

Vicious was naturally blunt and held nothing back when it came to talking. When conversing with people she didn't know too well, she'd put on a mask of politeness, except for rarer occasions when she was called out.

But when talking to people that she took a liking to, the Liberi would show a small, subconscious fault. She would start to tease.

And in Okarin's case, with how she reacted to the teasing, a little side of Vicious very rarely seen presented itself.

The Vanguard Operator was just a little bit sadistic.

So she used her other hand and lifted Okarin right off the ground, carrying her in a princess carry. The Liberi continued smirking, talking in a singsong voice.

"Go on~ I'll be here all day."

Leegood

A distraction! Yes!

If it had been an average day, Vicious would have been distracted by such a move. In fact, there was even a good chance of her becoming rather embarrassed.

But unfortunately for Okarin, the day had been rather strange for the Liberi, and she was about to make it stranger.

Vicious was naturally blunt and held nothing back when it came to talking. When conversing with people she didn't know too well, she'd put on a mask of politeness, except for rarer occasions when she was called out.

But when talking to people that she took a liking to, the Liberi would show a small, subconscious fault. She would start to tease.

And in Okarin's case, with how she reacted to the teasing, a little side of Vicious very rarely seen presented itself.

The Vanguard Operator was just a little bit sadistic.

So she used her other hand and lifted Okarin right off the ground, carrying her in a princess carry. The Liberi continued smirking, talking in a singsong voice.

"Go on~ I'll be here all day."
Vicious' Little Problem [OPEN / @Bochi @ohko] @Leegood

Uwaaaa Wha Wha Whaaat?! I was watching them for a few moment until the slime girl started leaking then Sis Viscious picked her up into a princess carry. Is the slime girl embarrassed because she leaked fluids or that she was picked up so easily?

I sat down at a nearby table to hear their conversation better Ah is this where two people go into a room and then they walk out with a baby? such thoughts whirled around in my head.

I should really bring a towel and some water, so I can clean up the mess and let the slime girl re-hydrate...but ahh! they seem busy.

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Purchasing some stuff (OPEN)

Before taking the quest I actually wished to complete, I think I should visit the shops now that I have gotten familiar with the city. So first, in case I get hurt, I decided to buy at the Silver Vial. I remember that there were Healing Potion, but also Mana Potion. While the latter would likely prove to be of no use to me, that is always good to have some.
On top of that, if I meet someone who needs it while travelling, I could just sell it to them at a higher price. Fortunately, money from my previous world could still be used so I had a lot of leeway-- however, I am rather unsure about how I obtained it. It was just in my pursue when I arrived here... whatever.

Quickly I turned back on my feet, as for why? I simply did not have any backpack to carry the potions, thus I had to buy one. Unfortunately, I did not find any shop who sold decent backpack and had to get one from Hand-Me-Down Patchworks for 70G. I suppose as long as I don't carry anything heavy it should be able to resist. Guess I will give up on the Mana Potions for now. One day, I will make a backpack, but for that I need-- to finish that deal with Lily, to get the proper ressources. How troublesome-- and utterly difficult.

Later on, I returned to the Silver Vial, and this time I bought the healing potions and put them inside the backpack. Overall, my expenses amount to 110G today. I guess I needed to use the money I had on me... in any case, I suppose that one day I should do that quest, Cooking Rations. I did not wish to cook but if I want to compensate everything I've bought, I would need unless I find a good deal one day.

"Mmmmm. I do not think I need anything else..."
Let's go to the Guild Mall Office, now.

Leegood

Quest Report (Unappraised)

References: (1.1); (1.2); (1.3); (1.4); (1.5); (1.6); (2); (3)

After mister Gem granted me my request of changing the requirements of stealing an egg to delivering the egg back to a Kukuu nest, I was going to buy some rations to spend at least a few days without worrying about food, but miss Letianna gave me some, so I didn't need to worry about that anymore, which I was very thankful for.

I did however, have some leftover jerky from my last quest that I didn't have anything to do with, so I dropped by the nearby orphanage and donated it, which was much appreciated by miss Tabea.

Following that, I went to the receptionist and told them that I wanted to do the rank up quest and explained my circumstances while showing the note that mister Gem gave me. The lady that was working at the reception at the time then asked for my weapons, though I carry none of those, so she just provided me with a knife and wished me a safe travel, which I thanked her for.

Immediately after, I visited Lady Janine Borcroft and asked for the egg under her care while explaining my circumstances. Once she heard of them, she gladly gave it to me and wished me good luck, which I thanked her for too.

After putting the large egg in a backpack, I moved to the tavern and asked for the adventurer that got this egg in the first place. It was hard to walk with it in my back, so I'll probably need to take plenty of breaks while walking with it on the Ravine... This might be a real issue once I start climbing the mountain, but hopefully it will be fine.

Regardless, it didn't take too long to find said adventurer, he was drinking and celebrating his recent promotion and spending his money in a carefree manner. It was a bit hard to talk to him because he was drunk, but he eventually told me that the nest that he took the egg from was in the right side of the mountains and was decorated with some colorful feathers. He said it was quite different from most other nests, so it should be easily recognizable... I wondered if the Kukuu birds were really the type to decorate their nests with feathers of other birds, but I decided I had no reason to doubt his claims, so I thanked him for his time and left the tavern.

Then I started the travel to the Gem's Ravine. Our maps weren't updated with it yet, but after asking around I discovered it was to the Northwest, and that it was near the road to Gelderholm. In that case, I asked for a ride to a merchant caravan that was going to Gelderholm as the distance was a bit too much for me to go by myself. They asked what would they gain from it, and I said I could provide The Goddess' protection to them, and they accepted the offer.

After some time traveling, we reached my destination, so we parted ways and I entered the ravine. Inside it, I walked near the river for a while, moving without much to worry about. From time to time some of the wild animals came nearby to drink from its water, but there seemed to be a fair amount of food available in the region, so they were not aggressive, which made the first day quite safe.

I also spent some time foraging some berries and drank from the river's water myself. I'd like to avoid eating miss Letianna's meal for as long as possible, as it would probably be necessary once I was in the mountains. Nonetheless, I did need to take quite a few pauses to rest throughout the day as the egg really was too heavy for me, but regardless of that, nothing noteworthy happened.

When night fell I set up a small barrier with a few talismans and lied on the grass. It was hard to sleep though, too many memories started entering my head... It was easier when I was with mister Garrett as having someone nearby helped distract me, but now that I was alone... I thought the times I ran from Luminous' devouts were behind me, but it seems like I only needed a vaguely similar situation to get agitated again...

But it was alright now, The Goddess protects, I'm safe here, she won't let me get endangered me, I can sleep without worrying about anything... It should be alright, everything should be alright...

Eventually I fell asleep, though I did not rest well. I couldn't quite remember what I dreamt of, but it certainly wasn't anything good... Probably some bad memories. I also felt tired from keeping a barrier up all night, but there was no other way around it, so I got up, ate, and started moving again.

This pattern was repeated throughout my stay in the ravines, walking, resting, foraging, finding wild animals from time to time, and sleeping without resting much.

After four days though, I reached the mountain, so it was now time to climb... I also got a small stockpile of fruits and berries to keep with me during my stay, which would hopefully last a few days to keep me energized in this harsher biome.

The first day wasn't too bad, there was a clear path to follow that moved up the mountain, though climbing up certainly took its toll on me, and I had to take a lot more breaks than I took in the ravine.

Things got worse in the second and third days, it felt hard to breath, I wasn't sure why, but I prayed The Goddess would give me the strength to continue.

By the fourth day I was getting closer to the top, but ended up finding a goat blocking my path... It looked considerably less nourished than the animals in the ravine, probably because there was less food available up here... In addition, it seemed adamantly against me passing, it was probably defending its territory...

I looked around for a small while, but there was really no other path around, and climbing the walls wasn't really an option, so I had no choice but to go past that goat... So I prayed, I prayed The Goddess would help it understand that I meant no harm and that it did not need to protect its territory from me.

I slowly walked towards it, and seemed to try scaring me from moving any further... Yet I moved one more step... Getting a bit closer... Slowly...

And then the goat moved, rushed towards me... It surprised me, I usually did not have trouble with wild animals. And yet, I did not try to dodge, I'd be unable to, and I believed The Goddess did not send me here to die to a goat's charge. There is a reason it was put here in front of me.

So instead, I opened my arms in an embrace, trying to show the goat that it was alright, that it did not need to fear me, for I did not fear it, and I prayed my intentions would be conveyed properly... And they seemed to be, for the goat stopped its charge a bit before connecting... I thanked The Goddess for her help, and then watched as the goat turned around and started moving up... I followed it, slowly, making sure to make my steps loud enough to be heard by it, I did not want to look like I was hiding myself.

After a very small while, the goat entered a creak, and it let to a small cave where a baby goat lied on. Though it seemed to be extremely weak, and sick perhaps... That was worrisome.

I looked at what food I had left, and there were basically the rations that miss Letianna prepared for me, the water was also running out by now... It couldn't be helped.

I prayed that The Goddess would help me cure this baby, and my will aligned with hers, manifesting a healing magic that slowly stabilized the baby's breathing. I felt quite tired after it, but that was okay... I also helped it eat a bit of the dried fruits and gave it the last bit of remaining water I had. Which also seemed to help improve its condition... I smiled at seeing the baby look better, and then got up and prepared to leave.

The parent goat nudged me a bit though, it seemed to be thanking me, so I gently caressed its fur a bit and prayed it would have no further issues in the future... And then, I left the cave and started climbing again.

It was near nightfall when I saw the colorful Kukuu bird nest. The parents were already at the nest by now, so it would probably be unwise to approach right now... However, I was already quite hungry, thirsty and tired, and I doubted I'd be able to set up a barrier tonight... It was better to finish this as soon as possible.

So I took the egg out of my backpack and started slowly carrying it forward. It was hard to walk with it as I could hardly see what was in front of me due to how big the egg was, but I at least made sure I was moving in the right direction.

It didn't take long for them to notice me. They started making loud noises and seemed to be angry, they probably recognized the egg somehow, which might be a good thing... Or not. I wasn't sure.

They approached me while flapping their wings up and down, the wind provoked by that was almost enough to throw me off balance, and I had to be careful to not fall down just by that... I wished to put the egg down and let them take it, but there was no place I could safely put it without it rolling down and possibly break, so I kept holding it while they approached.

Eventually, one of them got close enough to reach me with its talons, so I slowly lifted the egg up and tried to make it as easy as I could for the bird to take it from my hands... I'm unsure if it noticed my intentions or if it felt it as a chance, but the Kukuu snatched the egg from me and held it between its talons, I sighed in relief by seeing the child being returned to its proper parents.

... Only, the bird then flapped its wings a lot harder than before and from this really close range, which made a gust of wind that was far too strong for me, and pushed me off balance, making me fall. I thought that by itself would be too bad for as long as the birds didn't try attacking me right after, but it seems like I underestimated the strength of the wind's push.

After I fell and hit my back in the hard ground, I was actually rolled down and fell through one of the many slopes of the mountain... That was a real danger.

I prayed The Goddess would protect me and made a makeshift barrier on the spot, it wasn't very strong as I didn't have the time to take out my talismans, but it would have to do. As I rolled down and kept kicking in numerous parts of the mountain, the barrier constantly broke and had to be repaired anew, which quickly drained my energies... I also suffered a fair amount of wounds and my body started bleeding and hurting all over.

... Nonetheless, I arrived at the bottom of the mountain and back into the Ravine due to that. Pained, with a few bones broken for sure, and bleeding quite a bit, while also feeling very tired, but alive. Perhaps that was the way The Goddess chose for me to avoid starvation while going down the mountain... It was definitely not an ideal method of doing so, but that was certainly one less worry I had to handle.

First things first, I tried sitting down to better take care of myself... It hurt more than I imagined, but I managed it. Judging from what parts ached more and what parts I could move, I guessed I had a broken arm and a few broken ribs, that much was manageable, I could move like this. The bleeding was a bigger issue though, it would attract hungry wild animals, that wouldn't do.

I forced myself to once again pray for The Goddess to aid me and help me heal my wounds. To at least stop the bleeding and close the superficial wounds to some extent... I almost fainted during the process due to overexerting myself, but I handled this immediate problem.

Next, I needed to get rid of the blood on my clothes and body, so I forced myself to get up. The pain made my vision fuzzy, and a few black spots appeared in front of my eyes, but I managed to stand and slowly walk towards the river. It's a good thing the river passed near the mountain, so it didn't take too long for me to reach it, for I was certainly unable to walk a big distance right now.

I took off my clothes and washed my body first, to take the sticky blood out from me first. Luckily enough this part of the ravine wasn't very steep, so the flow of the river was not too fast, so I did not have to worry about it pushing me too far from my clothes or backpack while I washed myself... Though swimming with a broken arm and broken ribs was not a pleasant experience regardless... Even if it did not last long as the blood was washed away quickly.

Following that I washed my clothes in the river with my good arm. It took longer than I'd like to take the blood stains away, but The Goddess blessed me with no wild animals getting any closer while I worked on that. Once I was done and finally no longer in danger of attracting anyone with the smell of blood, I put my backpack on my back again and carried my clothes in my good arm and walked a bit away from the river... By now it was already night.

Ideally I'd make a fire to dry myself and my clothes to prevent a cold, but I did not have the means to make a fire, not to mention I was too tired to be actually able to do so.

Instead, I hanged my clothes in a tree branch I could reach, and then slowly and carefully rolled around the floor to try drying myself quickly. It dirtied me again even though I had just bathed, but that was a necessary measure to avoid getting sick. Unfortunately there was no way I could dry neither my hair nor my tail in a timely manner, so I would just need to wait for them to dry naturally.

I then made a small bed of leaves and slept on the ground. I had no strength to make a barrier tonight, so I just prayed things would be alright.

Morning came and I was still in one piece, which was a good sign. The Goddess certainly protected me tonight.

I felt extremely dirty and wanted to take another bath, but that would make me run into the same problem as yesterday of not having a good way of drying myself, so I refrained from doing so. Instead I slowly put on my now-dry clothes on and looked around to see what could be done about my arm. It was still hurting a lot and I couldn't have a broken arm hanging like that, it needed to be put in proper position...

The first alternative would be to tear up a part of my robes to make a cast, but my robes were already looking like rags after the fall from the mountain, so I'd rather refrain from doing that, instead I looked around to see if anything could substitute the clothes to make a cast... And I found some vines and thin branches. It looked functional enough.

Taking out the knife out of my backpack from the first time, I cut some vines and tied them together with some branches around my arm to put it in proper position and to not get any worse... It took much longer than what I thought it would though. Even though I knew that self-medicating was a lot harder than taking care of others, the time I spent in the temple still pervaded my thoughts it seems... I prayed to The Goddess for some peace of mind and for help in focusing on my task at hand.

The next thing I did was to go to the river again to drink some water, I met with a deer there, but it did not seem to mind me, so we went our separate ways. Following that, I moved around while trying to find some berries or fruits to eat.

Everything was painful and slow though, I couldn't walk very fast with broken ribs, so I had no choice but to take my time walking and searching, not to mention I still felt quite weak... I did find some food eventually though. And I used the time searching to also slowly move towards the general direction of Scribel, as I would probably take quite a while to leave the Ravine at this pace.

When night fell, I prayed to The Goddess to help my arm heal quicker, so I had no stamina remaining to make a barrier... So once again, I prayed for a safe night, and fell asleep unprotected.

... At some point during the night I woke up though, I heard noises around me, a fair amount of them... Slowly approaching, and all around me.

I didn't know what they were, but I could understand they were probably dangerous. However, I was in no condition to run, so I instead took some talismans from my backpack and positioned then around me. Then I sat down and waited.

Eventually I saw a wolf nearby... And that was pretty much all confirmation I needed to know that this was a pack of wolves surrounding me. They did not seem starved though, so I wondered why they chose me as their prey, I doubted I'd offer enough food for a whole pack... Perhaps I just looked like easy food.

Nonetheless, I had to do something about it, so I closed my eyes and prayed for The Goddess' protection, which slowly activated my barrier.

Some Moments passed with them closing the encirclement, I could slowly hear their steps getting nearer with each second. I kept my eyes closed though, The Goddess would protect me, I just needed to pray.

Eventually, one of them lunged at me. Its attack hit the barrier head on, and I felt the impact, but the barrier was still up. Some stamina was definitely taken away from that blow, but I could endure this much.

Another one, and yet another. Each time the wolves lunged, they were met with The Goddess' protection that stopped them from moving any closer. I was close to fainting and knew I would not be able to maintain the barrier for more than a few blows, but I kept praying. It would be alright, The Goddess would protect me.

I heard louder sounds, heavier steps moved closer to me... Perhaps it was the alpha of the pack. It took a few careful steps, and then lunged at my barrier as well... It almost cracked, but it stayed firm... The blow was certainly stronger than what the other wolves made so far. I doubt I'd be able to endure another of those.

However, my prayers paid off. The wolves' started moving again, and I could hear their steps moving farther from me. It seems they gave up after noticing they could not get any closer... I thanked The Goddess for protecting me until the end, and then fell asleep while still sitting down, no longer resisting the tiredness that was taking me over.

The next day was a harsh one. Using enough magic to both start healing my broken arm and then protect me in the night took a big toll on me, even after a whole night's sleep, I had basically no strength and wanted nothing more than a soft bed to sleep on... I forced myself to forage food and drink water though, and that was basically all I did the entire day. During the night I had no strength to even consider work on healing my arm, so I just slept as is. Once again praying The Goddess would protect me tonight.

The following days were better, I was slowly recovering my strength as I ate, and I made sure to heal my arm during the nights. The dirty feeling that permeated my body was horrible though, and I had a harder time dealing with it than with the pain from my still recovering wounds... At the very least, they were mostly internal, as I had healed the external parts before, so no infection came out of this.

About a week passed before I could properly move my arm again. My ribs were still broken though, and I decided to leave them like that until I reached Scribel. They could wait. Having two arms to do things and not needing to spend energy in the night healing it did wonders for me though, as I had to take less rests during the day and forage more food to feed myself better and recover energy properly. I thanked The Goddess for guiding my thoughts in the right direction once more.

Three days later I finally got near the edge of the Ravine, so I bathed in the river to finally get rid of all that dirt that was bothering me to no end. The river was stronger in this area though, which hurt my ribs considerably, but I endured this much for the sake of cleaning myself. After cleaning my clothes as well, I dressed myself while them were still dripping wet and moved out of the Ravine and towards the road. My pace was still slow though, so I only got halfway there before I had to stop for the day... I also had a headache troubling me and was feeling weaker than before, which means I probably got sick... Unsurprisingly though, after spending a day wearing dripping wet clothes, I would be amazed if I did not catch a cold. It was fine though, I could endure this sickness for a small while.

When I woke up in the next day, I was shivering, it was very very cold... Though that was probably my own body's reaction to the sickness and not actually the weather's fault. I ate some berries I stocked before leaving the ravine and drank water from my canteen before forcing myself to get up and move towards the road... I felt dizzy and wobbled most of the way there, so my pace was even slower than before, but I arrived it by noon.

Then, I sat down and waited, I would not move all the way back to Scribel in this condition, so I needed a ride... I prayed to The Goddess that one would soon arrive... But slowly, I had a hard time keeping my eyes open, and fell asleep.

When I woke up, I felt everything shaking and that made my sick feeling worse... I somehow ended up not puking though, instead I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was in the road right now, moving... Probably on top of a cart.

I was not tied up in any way, so the people carrying me must not be bandits. I looked around and saw a man and a boy nearby, with the man guiding the horses that were moving the cart, and the boy just looking at the surrounding scenery, seemingly absent-minded. There were also a wide variety of things within the cart, so I assumed this was a merchant's wagon or something similar.

When I tried readjusting my position, the boy noticed me and eagerly talked to his father about how I just woke up. They both reprimanded me about how dangerous it was for me to sleep like that in the road, and how I could have been killed... They also explained I had a really strong fever, and that I was lucky they found me before it got any worse. It seems like I underestimated my sickness a bit.

I apologized for my carelessness and thanked them for their help, and The Goddess for guiding them to me. I then explained my circumstances and why I was alone in the wilds like that, they seemed to be pretty surprised about a priestess working as an adventurer instead of the temple, which was... Understandable, it would certainly not be my first choice of job as well. But I felt it was the right thing to do to follow The Goddess' teachings.

And per The Goddess' blessings, they were moving from Gelderholm to Scribel and not the other way around, so I arrived at the city before long. Moreover, they did not even ask for payment even though they did the kindness of both taking me here and also treating my sickness... They said they could never accept money from one that served the gods, and instead only prayed that I would use this opportunity to help as many people that needed my aid as I could.

I deeply thanked them for their kindness and prayed for their safety and success as well. I'm sure their acts will not be overlooked by The Goddess. Then, we said our goodbyes and they went to the merchant's district, while I returned to the guild to deliver my report... Then I'll need to work on resting to recover from this sickness, and healing those broken ribs of mine.
  • After mister Gem gave me the permission to clear the request by delivering an egg back to its nest as opposed to stealing an egg. I obtained information on the location of the Kukuu nest that the egg was from, got the egg in question from a noble lady that was safekeeping it, and then headed towards the ravine.
  • Took a ride to the Ravine by offering prayers to traveling merchants.
  • Time in the ravine was mostly peaceful as the animals were well-fed in didn't see much reason in attacking a human. I used that time to forage a small stockpile of fruits and berries to last the mountain climb, while staying near the river to have an easily available source of water.
  • The mountain climb was harsh, but not particularly eventful, the main issue was how tiring it was to move up with such a heavy egg in my backpack.
  • Safely delivered the egg to the Kukuu birds, but ended up being pushed down the mountain by them. Barely survived the fall by rolling the way down while constantly making and remaking a barrier that protected me from the more severe wounds.
  • Used magic to heal the more superficial parts of the wounds to stop the bleeding, then went to the river to wash the blood away from both body and clothes, had a hard time doing that because of a few broken ribs and a broken arm. Then dried myself up by rolling in the dirty ground and letting the clothes hanging.
  • Spent a week foraging and slowly moving towards Scribel while trying to heal my arm.
  • When I reached the edge of the Ravine, I took another bath at the river to clean all the dirt away. I didn't have any good way of drying myself available though, so I ended up getting sick.
  • Found a merchant's wagon in the road back to Scribel that kindly treated my sickness to some extent while also giving me a ride to the city. I offered them my prayers and wished them success and safety.
  • Now still sick and with some broken ribs to take care of.
  • Entire trip took roughly 3 weeks. About 2 and a half spend in the ravine and mountains.
Nene's Injured? Ah! (open) @AliceShiki

While I was getting off my shift I spotted Nene walking into the guild with the injured person's walk Which is a walk where they pretend to not be hurt but are hurt in some way "Nene what happened to you?!" Her outfit was torn in various places Was she attacked on her journey? I spoke "Can you get to the guild's break room or can you walk?" Of course I'm going to help her walk along the way.

Was it that return the egg to the kuukuu quest she went on? Ah the outside world really is too dangerous, I knew it's that quest since that what she reported to the receptionist just now but from my short period of knowing her she most likely jumped off a cliff to catch an injured bird or something. Argh!
I was really regretting not having any methods to heal people right now What If I got injured in the future and was in the wild? I'd only have myself to take care of, no large hospitals to slowly heal me back to full health.

I decided I was going to learn how to heal.

Leegood

Purchasing some stuff (OPEN)

Before taking the quest I actually wished to complete, I think I should visit the shops now that I have gotten familiar with the city. So first, in case I get hurt, I decided to buy at the Silver Vial. I remember that there were Healing Potion, but also Mana Potion. While the latter would likely prove to be of no use to me, that is always good to have some.
On top of that, if I meet someone who needs it while travelling, I could just sell it to them at a higher price. Fortunately, money from my previous world could still be used so I had a lot of leeway-- however, I am rather unsure about how I obtained it. It was just in my pursue when I arrived here... whatever.

Quickly I turned back on my feet, as for why? I simply did not have any backpack to carry the potions, thus I had to buy one. Unfortunately, I did not find any shop who sold decent backpack and had to get one from Hand-Me-Down Patchworks for 70G. I suppose as long as I don't carry anything heavy it should be able to resist. Guess I will give up on the Mana Potions for now. One day, I will make a backpack, but for that I need-- to finish that deal with Lily, to get the proper ressources. How troublesome-- and utterly difficult.

Later on, I returned to the Silver Vial, and this time I bought the healing potions and put them inside the backpack. Overall, my expenses amount to 110G today. I guess I needed to use the money I had on me... in any case, I suppose that one day I should do that quest, Cooking Rations. I did not wish to cook but if I want to compensate everything I've bought, I would need unless I find a good deal one day.

"Mmmmm. I do not think I need anything else..."
Let's go to the Guild Mall Office, now.
Purchasing some stuff (OPEN) @Leegood @Gaap

I was wandering around to check up on prices when I saw a man walking around with bottles in his backpack, and in those bottles were fluids of various color and I wondered if he was an alchemist of some kind of drug dealer Maybe it's the fabled healing potion of fantasy stories and books of old tell about?

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』

I was wandering around to check up on prices when I saw a man walking around with bottles in his backpack, and in those bottles were fluids of various color and I wondered if he was an alchemist of some kind of drug dealer Maybe it's the fabled healing potion of fantasy stories and books of old tell about?

Seeing someone who looked at me with rounded eyes, I wondered whether they knew me or not. Slowly, my steps stopped and I felt the urge to take a look at this person. Unexpectedly enough, she seemed rather familiar-- was she not the one who tried to enter into the conversation between... Exal? Yes, that was his name... AIEO and me? True enough, it was a long time ago, she probably does not remember by now.
Nonetheless-- what was her name? Le--something. That was all I could remember at that moment.

"Good morning, little miss-- didn't we speak at the tavern? I vaguely remember you. And if I am wrong, excuse me."

And just in case--

"I am named Manyvat Adruo."

Vanus

Good work. These Gun crossbows do sound interesting. - Alias
Rewards:
  • Money: 40 G / person
  • Other: n/a
"Maybe but I wouldn't use one if I had another option personally. They are a little implosive I believe." I stand there for a bit wondering if he'll say anything else otherwise I will just grab my stuff and leave. After all I need to go and prepare myself for the damned rank E exam whatever the hell that would be. I hope it ain't to hard.

Leegood

Seeing someone who looked at me with rounded eyes, I wondered whether they knew me or not. Slowly, my steps stopped and I felt the urge to take a look at this person. Unexpectedly enough, she seemed rather familiar-- was she not the one who tried to enter into the conversation between... Exal? Yes, that was his name... AIEO and me? True enough, it was a long time ago, she probably does not remember by now.
Nonetheless-- what was her name? Le--something. That was all I could remember at that moment.

"Good morning, little miss-- didn't we speak at the tavern? I vaguely remember you. And if I am wrong, excuse me."

And just in case--

"I am named Manyvat Adruo."
"Umu I was listening in when you were talking about your philosophies with other adventurers, My Name is Letianna Orgalla" I looked at the potions on his back "Ah are those medicines?" I haven't really been to the healer's office so I'm not sure what they look like from up close, so I've seen adventurers lugging bottles of liquids around, the well of ones that is.

"For some reason I thought your name was Gaa something" I shook my head, I needed to get straight to the point! "Can I look at the bottle?" I was a bit curious "Is it glass? Hmmmm."

Reciful

Well as per request.... Here it is!... The prologue for her farewell!!... Lol joke!!... Or I'm I?:blob_wink::blobrofl:

Previously!!!:blobrofl::blob_happy:
Reciful look at Letianna back as take the Empty plate away...

"!?.."

suddenly Reciful look towards the somewhere..... her gaze is directed towards north... She is not looking what inside the tavern... But something towards direction of north. far in a distance place. Her Eyes see something.

"........... Why is it in here? " Reciful muttered standing from her chair to move towards north...

But her steps suddenly came to a halt, She Remembered the Lady generosity... Letianna's Kindness...& Recalled something from the distance past.. Reciful Experienced a similar warm, that once saved her.... But also the one that gives her true despair.

Smiling, Reciful take the paper that is thrown in the trash bin, fix it & write something on its back side, while leaving 20 gold coin on top of it.

What written on the paper is

" human food taste really good for the first time after a Billion years, Reciful is grateful... Thank you"

And thus the little girl truly vanished in the shadows this time for sure... Towards somewhere in north... Leaving the tavern

Her Encounter part 1 (Close Series)

***​

somewhere out in the far North side of Scrible city.

Traveling within the darkness of the night, the sun has long already left the sky, leaving the world in the caring hands of the cold dark night. She travelled in a far distance of the northern direction towards a place in the middle of nowhere. Rushing in great cautiousness, as hatred & nervousness ruled her entire being, as she gets close to that certain location.

There is not a single light visible, the night sky is covered by ominous black clouds. As if a heavy rain from above, shall fall anytime soon.

Strong cold wind blows throughout the horizon from the surrounding distance mountains...... As a little black haired girl is standing all alone in this vast grassland in the middle of darkness.

She is looking up ahead the grassland motionlessly, steadily, seriously. Having not a single ounce of emotion reflected in her face, yet Her bright red eyes burns in great ferocity.

A second, A minutes, perhaps an Hour have past... Until finally a person became visible in the dark. Making the little girl very agitated just by its mere silhouette.

Despite the constant cold winds that keep blowing stronger & stronger, as time pass making this already cold night even more colder.

The night wind did nothing to calm the little girl who sweat's continuesly despite the coldness, as she watches the silhouette in front of her, became closer in each steps. Steps that she felt like echoing in hear ears, as her dread grows stronger.

Finally, the silhouette became close enough for anyone to see the individual details and make out what the person appearance is.

A Female, wearing a conservative pure black dress, entirely covering her ample body that achieved the golden ratio. As her pale golden hair reaches her voluminous waist. & Yet despite the female shattering beauty, haft of her face is covered by a metallic mask, Hiding her Eyes denying the world to witness her at her full glory.

An image completely contrasts to the little girl standing in front of the lady.

Yes... The silhouette in the middle of the night, came from such personage. That anyone who may witness her will be charmed & be brought to their knees, her aura brings reassurance, peace, love, calmness & holiness, even within this darkness were she currently stands... Her mere presence Deny the cold darkness around her.

And Yet,...for the little girl... For Reciful, the appearance of the woman in front of her, is the image of personified Dread & Despair. Reciful heart falls in deep fear. As she felt her entire body became numb, she can't move out of nervousness & extreme Fear.

Yet...

Even so Reciful manage to gather some strength to let at least her voice out, despite all of that, by the sheer will of her hellish wrath she holds within her heart.

Reciful saids

"..why... Why are you here..... God--"

OCC: to be continued~:blob_melt:....and so the countdown for Reciful's Death:blob_teary: begins In 3!!..2!...---!:blob_paint::blob_happy::blobrofl:

Well.... If anyone is reading this anyway~:blob_melt::blob_uwu: XD looooool! Ahahaha:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Last edited:

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"Umu I was listening in when you were talking about your philosophies with other adventurers, My Name is Letianna Orgalla" I looked at the potions on his back "Ah are those medicines?" I haven't really been to the healer's office so I'm not sure what they look like from up close, so I've seen adventurers lugging bottles of liquids around, the well of ones that is.

"For some reason I thought your name was Gaa something" I shook my head, I needed to get straight to the point! "Can I look at the bottle?" I was a bit curious "Is it glass? Hmmmm."
"Philosophies... I would not really call that philosophy. Nonetheless, let's not indulge in meaningless explanations-- nice to meet you, Letianna."
When thinking about this conversation, I just let out a sigh when remembering its content. Nothing that was worth speaking about-- a fanatic and a power-hungry guy. In any case--

"Those are healing potions, I bought them at the Silver Vial just now. And yes you can check it if you wish, just don't break it."
Handing out one healing potion to Letianna, then following that, I wondered what kind of name could she have come up with Gaa? The two vowels make it troublesome to think of a proper name.

"I suppose that is what you were curious about, huh?"
Admittingly, she probably never bought one, these could be considered as expensive, 40G for 5 Healing potions? Wouldn't you earn 10G daily? Would you waste a day's wages for a potion? Unless you are facing dangerous foes and you know it, which is unlikely. Anybody with a low income such as this would not meet a dangerous foe willingly. Or so I think.

Leegood

"Philosophies... I would not really call that philosophy. Nonetheless, let's not indulge in meaningless explanations-- nice to meet you, Letianna."
When thinking about this conversation, I just let out a sigh when remembering its content. Nothing that was worth speaking about-- a fanatic and a power-hungry guy. In any case--

"Those are healing potions, I bought them at the Silver Vial just now. And yes you can check it if you wish, just don't break it."
Handing out one healing potion to Letianna, then following that, I wondered what kind of name could she have come up with Gaa? The two vowels make it troublesome to think of a proper name.

"I suppose that is what you were curious about, huh?"
Admittingly, she probably never bought one, these could be considered as expensive, 40G for 5 Healing potions? Wouldn't you earn 10G daily? Would you waste a day's wages for a potion? Unless you are facing dangerous foes and you know it, which is unlikely. Anybody with a low income such as this would not meet a dangerous foe willingly. Or so I think.
"Ah it's, a good enough container. Ah is there a deal where you can get your bottles refilled in exchange for the potion being cheaper? I feel like it'd be an awful lot of work to create a container each time you want to brew and sell a potion." It's not like the drop-proof glass they made glass cups of in my hometown, though I guess this kind of container is meant to be produced on a larger scale, and the contents are more important than the container?

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"Ah it's, a good enough container. Ah is there a deal where you can get your bottles refilled in exchange for the potion being cheaper? I feel like it'd be an awful lot of work to create a container each time you want to brew and sell a potion." It's not like the drop-proof glass they made glass cups of in my hometown, though I guess this kind of container is meant to be produced on a larger scale, and the contents are more important than the container?
"Likely, there must be a deal around these lines. Producing bottles each time they sell it? That would take too long, they would be lacking bottles instead of the content instead. On top of that, that would end up really expensive."
While they were on that topic, I could not help but mention an example from one of my partner in my old world. Suppose him as well t-- nevermind, let's not think about that.

"Where I came from, a shop was selling products which included-- the price of the production, the price of the fabrication, the price of the people, and the price of the containers. If you give back the containers in a proper state after emptying it, the shop would refund the price of the container to the customers."

Then, whether the price of the container was the same in reality than it was on the paper was another question.

Leegood

"Likely, there must be a deal around these lines. Producing bottles each time they sell it? That would take too long, they would be lacking bottles instead of the content instead. On top of that, that would end up really expensive."
While they were on that topic, I could not help but mention an example from one of my partner in my old world. Suppose him as well t-- nevermind, let's not think about that.

"Where I came from, a shop was selling products which included-- the price of the production, the price of the fabrication, the price of the people, and the price of the containers. If you give back the containers in a proper state after emptying it, the shop would refund the price of the container to the customers."

Then, whether the price of the container was the same in reality than it was on the paper was another question.
"Ah In my home town there were stores that did something like that, There was a plan to make every store like that eventually, since the material the containers were made of had a creation process that was bad for the rivers or something." I almost started drooling when I remembered how many food products I was missing out on ever since I came to this world, so I continued to distract myself while putting the potion back "Is it magical? or does it just speed up the body's recovery system?"

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"Ah In my home town there were stores that did something like that, There was a plan to make every store like that eventually, since the material the containers were made of had a creation process that was bad for the rivers or something." I almost started drooling when I remembered how many food products I was missing out on ever since I came to this world, so I continued to distract myself while putting the potion back "Is it magical? or does it just speed up the body's recovery system?"
"Oh, basically, pollution. Yeah, this kind of creation process often came along troubles-- in the case of the river, while people could still fish, the fish could be poisoned. Or they could already be dead before getting caught. In the case of forest, issues arose with the fauna. Or people living out of hunting-- or tribes while we are at it."

Solving those issues often turned to be-- impossible. A compromise would not last more than a dozen of years, it would truly be finished when one of the two sides just disappear.

"As for those potions, they're supposed to heal internal injuries, which tend to be the most dangerous harms your body could sustain. The healing itself-- is not magical for sure."
The details regarding how the potion works tend to be different.
"It depends the potion, the ingredients used and so on. For example, there are some that recreate the tissues that have been damaged or destroyed. Then, I suppose there are also the ones who speed up the recovery system and force it to be more efficient."

"I would say that this one is the latter, considering its price."

Leegood

"Oh, basically, pollution. Yeah, this kind of creation process often came along troubles-- in the case of the river, while people could still fish, the fish could be poisoned. Or they could already be dead before getting caught. In the case of forest, issues arose with the fauna. Or people living out of hunting-- or tribes while we are at it."

Solving those issues often turned to be-- impossible. A compromise would not last more than a dozen of years, it would truly be finished when one of the two sides just disappear.

"As for those potions, they're supposed to heal internal injuries, which tend to be the most dangerous harms your body could sustain. The healing itself-- is not magical for sure."
The details regarding how the potion works tend to be different.
"It depends the potion, the ingredients used and so on. For example, there are some that recreate the tissues that have been damaged or destroyed. Then, I suppose there are also the ones who speed up the recovery system and force it to be more efficient."

"I would say that this one is the latter, considering its price."
"Yeah something that was made of magical ingredients would most likely cost piles of gold coins after all, maybe even more than a wagon full the higher the efficacy." I Continued "The healing process is a bit interesting, internal injuries you say? yeah they are quite dangerous. I've decided that I'm going to learn about the healing process in the future." I'm most likely going to study man medicines and potioning to do that, Maybe I can try to research some magic that speeds up the healing process? invent a new kind of healing magic with copious amounts of research?

"Hmmmm, if you could put them into breakable containers, maybe something like an intestine balloon you could grab it and crush it over a wound before bad stuff gets into the wound?"