Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Feathers95

"Hmmm, back where I'm from...when in doubt, a sterilized knife and a shot of medicine will fix any problem. If you can't get rid of the mark by normal means, you can always come look for me. I'll try to cut off as little skin as possible."

Despite her rather light tone, Vicious did not sound like she was joking.

Sanguine screeched in protest and took off, causing her owner to whistle a few more times before the falcon settled back on the perch.

"A tad jumpy today, huh. Looks like the hunt didn't go so well."

Vicious ordered a plate of duck from a passing waitress.
"Well, uh, I'll keep it in mind. Hopefully it won't come down to that though." Ari replied after some shock, beginning to sweat even more than she did earlier.

"Sorry, Sable can be a bit insensitive at times. Well, by times I mean almost always unless hunting." She chuckled in exasperation as Sable waddled back confused, wondering why the tiny bird reacted like that.

Bochi

"Well, uh, I'll keep it in mind. Hopefully it won't come down to that though." Ari replied after some shock, beginning to sweat even more than she did earlier.

"Sorry, Sable can be a bit insensitive at times. Well, by times I mean almost always unless hunting." She chuckled in exasperation as Sable waddled back confused, wondering why the tiny bird reacted like that.
"Pffft. Don't worry about it, it only hurts as much as you imagine it does. Once the knife goes in the first time, you won't feel a thing after that. And don't worry about contracting weird diseases or letting germs into the wound---I've had plenty of practice."

Something about her tone hinted at a silver of confidence---pride, even, as Vicious raised her good hand, letting Ari have a good look at it. At first glance one wouldn't see anything beyond the somewhat-on-the-thin-side hand of a girl approaching her twenties, but with some closer examination, especially with decent illumination, one would see slightly whiter lines that ran across the palm and back of her hand. A patchwork of old knife cuts that healed back, but not quite properly.

"I used to get injured all over the place while I was younger, and lots of it for the wrong reasons. Then I found another job, and got injured again for all the right reasons. So don't worry, I can patch up a wound as well as any Medic. If need be, I can even re-attach chopped-off limbs."

She gave a laugh, refilling her beer and watching Sanguine tear into the duck meat.

"Just that I sometimes put them on facing the wrong way, so I end up having to cut out the stitches and trying again. Did that at least six times now. Then a vampire colleague demanded that I stop snatching their jobs, so I stopped. Don't worry about Sanguine either, a young falcon needs to get used to a lot of things to hunt independently."

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
AIEO secretly loads her crossbow. "No no you must be or you wouldn't have suggested going to a church to me. YOU MUST BE." AIEO's eyes move around crazily.
"Well then, since you cannot even hold a proper conversation without foolery. I guess I will talk to you once you're rested."
Seeing that she could likely faint anytime and that she was babbling nonsense, Manyvat proceeded to leave.

Feathers95

"Pffft. Don't worry about it, it only hurts as much as you imagine it does. Once the knife goes in the first time, you won't feel a thing after that. And don't worry about contracting weird diseases or letting germs into the wound---I've had plenty of practice."

Something about her tone hinted at a silver of confidence---pride, even, as Vicious raised her good hand, letting Ari have a good look at it. At first glance one wouldn't see anything beyond the somewhat-on-the-thin-side hand of a girl approaching her twenties, but with some closer examination, especially with decent illumination, one would see slightly whiter lines that ran across the palm and back of her hand. A patchwork of old knife cuts that healed back, but not quite properly.

"I used to get injured all over the place while I was younger, and lots of it for the wrong reasons. Then I found another job, and got injured again for all the right reasons. So don't worry, I can patch up a wound as well as any Medic. If need be, I can even re-attach chopped-off limbs."

She gave a laugh, refilling her beer and watching Sanguine tear into the duck meat.

"Just that I sometimes put them on facing the wrong way, so I end up having to cut out the stitches and trying again. Did that at least six times now. Then a vampire colleague demanded that I stop snatching their jobs, so I stopped. Don't worry about Sanguine either, a young falcon needs to get used to a lot of things to hunt independently."
"Well, that's somewhat reassuring to hear." Ari responded with a slight chuckle, before taking a closer look at her hand. At first, she wondered if she was being made a fool of, as she didn't see anything at all. That was, until the strange white lines finally properly hit the tavern's poor lighting, where Ari was briefly shocked by the sheer number of scars.

"Sounds like you have quite an interesting past, but still, what you just said is amazing. As someone who only knows basic medical treatment, doing something as crazy as re-attaching lost limbs is extraordinary to me." She responded after sipping her coffee, also looking towards the brown fluffball munching happily off to the side.

"Haha, you had vampires back in your old world too? How interesting, I wouldn't have been able to imagine a vampire and a superhuman working together back before I entered Tonia. How things change." She hummed with a nostalgic smile. "Oh, I agree with you. I was hoping that leaving for a while would help Sable grow up a bit, but now she's acting more and more like an abandoned puppy." She laughed lightly before turning to the giant yellow bird eyeing up Sanguine's duck meat.

"Hey Vicious... this is kind of random, but have you seen a little boy with bright orange eyes anytime during your travels? His eyes match the colour of my usual left one." She asked hesitantly, fiddling around with her coffee cup. She knew the chances were slim, but even then, she couldn't help but hang on to the slight thread of hope that he wasn't where she thought he was.

Bochi

"Well, that's somewhat reassuring to hear." Ari responded with a slight chuckle, before taking a closer look at her hand. At first, she wondered if she was being made a fool of, as she didn't see anything at all. That was, until the strange white lines finally properly hit the tavern's poor lighting, where Ari was briefly shocked by the sheer number of scars.

"Sounds like you have quite an interesting past, but still, what you just said is amazing. As someone who only knows basic medical treatment, doing something as crazy as re-attaching lost limbs is extraordinary to me." She responded after sipping her coffee, also looking towards the brown fluffball munching happily off to the side.

"Haha, you had vampires back in your old world too? How interesting, I wouldn't have been able to imagine a vampire and a superhuman working together back before I entered Tonia. How things change." She hummed with a nostalgic smile. "Oh, I agree with you. I was hoping that leaving for a while would help Sable grow up a bit, but now she's acting more and more like an abandoned puppy." She laughed lightly before turning to the giant yellow bird eyeing up Sanguine's duck meat.

"Hey Vicious... this is kind of random, but have you seen a little boy with bright orange eyes anytime during your travels? His eyes match the colour of my usual left one." She asked hesitantly, fiddling around with her coffee cup. She knew the chances were slim, but even then, she couldn't help but hang on to the slight thread of hope that he wasn't where she thought he was.
"Oh, it's not nearly as amazing as it sounds. There's a lot of conditions for a successful limb re-attachment, and while I do know some of the simpler ones they're mostly surface-level---it's not a cure. So, say if someone messes up in the field, and loses a limb or two. Usually they'd die of excessive blood loss if nothing is done before they reach a proper doctor, and that's where I come in; re-attach the limbs with needle and thread, and keep them breathing until then. If the limb isn't attended to by a proper Medic, then it'll remain a useless, dangling piece of meat."

Vicious watched as Sanguine grabbed a piece of duck in his beak, flipped it into the air and caught it with her mouth...almost. For the Liberi had snatched it out of the air and was now teasing her pet with it.

"Technically speaking, she's not exactly a vampire, buuut the similarities were just unending. Pale skin that was basically white, inhuman shaped ears, sharp fangs in place of teeth, a fondness of bats, working as a Medic...the jokes just wrote themselves. Reliable in a pitch, but asking her for steroids is very risky if there's no other Medics around. I remember that one operation where I did exactly that---earned me six weeks in the infirmary with both legs broken and a punctured lung. Now that was a thing to behold, hahaha!"

Not paying attention, Sanguine managed to snatch the meat and triumphantly ate it. Then, perhaps sensing Sable's hungry gaze, it positioned itself to stand between the meat and the hungry potential intruder.

"A boy with bright orange eyes? Can't say I've been paying attention...where did you lose him? I'll keep an eye out if you could tell me some more about his appearance. What he was wearing the last you saw him, around how old he is, stuff like that."

OOC: Probably will fall asleep so take your time XD

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
*approaches the bar's counter and calls Pierre's attention*

"Excuse me, mister Pierre, but did you see mister Gem? I had some business to deal with him, but he is always so hard to find..."

OOC: *pokes @GM and @ohko* I got my 2000 exp! \(^^)/

Leegood

"Excuse me, mister Pierre, but did you see mister Gem? I had some business to deal with him, but he is always so hard to find..."

Wearing a cook's uniform I was going to ask Pierre for an aged red wine for a special dish that was being cooked before I heard senior nene speaking, curious, I peeked at her from behind mister Pierre curiously.

AliceShiki

Wearing a cook's uniform I was going to ask Pierre for an aged red wine for a special dish that was being cooked before I heard senior nene speaking, curious, I peeked at her from behind mister Pierre curiously.
*watches as Pierre leaves the bar for a moment while grumbling about how much of a handful the guildmaster was*

*opens eyes wide when seeing Letianna* "Miss Letianna? What might you be doing there?"

GM

*sleepily climbs in through the window*

*tosses a paper at Nene*

Byebye have fun~

AliceShiki

*sleepily climbs in through the window*

*tosses a paper at Nene*

Byebye have fun~
*looks at paper*
*sees the alternative quest conditions of taking the egg that was under Lady Janine Borcroft's care back to the nest in order to get the rank up*
*mutters to herself*

"How did he even know what I needed? I hadn't even asked him yet... And mister Pierre seems to still be searching for mister Gem, he shouldn't even know I was searching for him...

"He is certainly a mysterious person..."

Leegood

*watches as Pierre leaves the bar for a moment while grumbling about how much of a handful the guildmaster was*

*opens eyes wide when seeing Letianna* "Miss Letianna? What might you be doing there?"
"Un~ I'm helping out today~ how do I look?" I spun around in the cook's uniform letting the apron fly up a bit before returning to my standing position "I think it's pretty nice, it protects against hot water and oil splashes too."
*looks at paper*
*sees the alternative quest conditions of taking the egg that was under Lady Janine Borcroft's care back to the nest in order to get the rank up*
*mutters to herself*

"How did he even know what I needed? I hadn't even asked him yet... And mister Pierre seems to still be searching for mister Gem, he shouldn't even know I was searching for him...

"He is certainly a mysterious person..."
"Miss nene what's that?" I tilted my head at the paper

AliceShiki

"Un~ I'm helping out today~ how do I look?" I spun around in the cook's uniform letting the apron fly up a bit before returning to my standing position "I think it's pretty nice, it protects against hot water and oil splashes too."

"Miss nene what's that?" I tilted my head at the paper
*smiles* "You look wonderful, miss Letianna.

"As for this? It is an alternative requirement to clear my rank up quest, as the standard requirement goes against The Goddess' teachings.

"Though I have to wonder how he knew I was looking for that..."

Leegood

*smiles* "You look wonderful, miss Letianna.

"As for this? It is an alternative requirement to clear my rank up quest, as the standard requirement goes against The Goddess' teachings.

"Though I have to wonder how he knew I was looking for that..."
"Ah he does seem a bit mysterious but Pierre actually is really smart! he was able to help me a bit with my studying with just second hand accounts from adventurers." Ah he's so dependable "Is it a secret?" I wanted to look but it might be something bad to do so I stayed my curiosity.

AliceShiki

"Ah he does seem a bit mysterious but Pierre actually is really smart! he was able to help me a bit with my studying with just second hand accounts from adventurers." Ah he's so dependable "Is it a secret?" I wanted to look but it might be something bad to do so I stayed my curiosity.
*giggles* "Mister Pierre is smart indeed, he is very dependable, isn't he?

"And no, not really a secret, I just need to deliver a stolen egg back to its nest, here." *shows her the note*

Leegood

*giggles* "Mister Pierre is smart indeed, he is very dependable, isn't he?

"And no, not really a secret, I just need to deliver a stolen egg back to its nest, here." *shows her the note*
I looked at the note and nodded "Make sure to stay safe Miss Nene" What can I give her to help her? "Ah Miss nene wait just a second I'll get something for you" I hurried back into the kitchen to make something portable, quick, and tasty.

AliceShiki

I looked at the note and nodded "Make sure to stay safe Miss Nene" What can I give her to help her? "Ah Miss nene wait just a second I'll get something for you" I hurried back into the kitchen to make something portable, quick, and tasty.
"Rest assured, I will."

*tilts head confused as she heads into the kitchen*

"... I wonder what she is fetching..."

*sees Pierre returning disheartened as he tells me he couldn't find that "pesky goat" no matter how much he searched*

"Oh... Somehow mister Gem found me first, mister Pierre. Even though I had shown no intent of wanting to talk to him before now, he also knew exactly what I needed and solved my issues...

"My deepest apologies for wasting your time, it was not my intention."

*does a small bow*
*hears Pierre complaining about how unpredictable "that guy" is*

Leegood

"Rest assured, I will."

*tilts head confused as she heads into the kitchen*

"... I wonder what she is fetching..."

*sees Pierre returning disheartened as he tells me he couldn't find that "pesky goat" no matter how much he searched*

"Oh... Somehow mister Gem found me first, mister Pierre. Even though I had shown no intent of wanting to talk to him before now, he also knew exactly what I needed and solved my issues...

"My deepest apologies for wasting your time, it was not my intention."

*does a small bow*
*hears Pierre complaining about how unpredictable "that guy" is*
Heading into the kitchen I got some granola and some left-over dried fruit and started to mix them then set them into a small portable container.

I then chopped some peanuts into a paste and put it into another sauce sized container before heading out, of course I had asked permission to borrow the containers and use of the food.

Arriving in front of miss Nene I handed the containers over "Miss Nene here's a snack while your traveling."

AliceShiki

Heading into the kitchen I got some granola and some left-over dried fruit and started to mix them then set them into a small portable container.

I then chopped some peanuts into a paste and put it into another sauce sized container before heading out, of course I had asked permission to borrow the containers and use of the food.

Arriving in front of miss Nene I handed the containers over "Miss Nene here's a snack while your traveling."
*blink blink*
*smiles*

"Oh... Thank you, miss Letianna, it is much appreciated, I'll take good care of it."

Leegood

*blink blink*
*smiles*

"Oh... Thank you, miss Letianna, it is much appreciated, I'll take good care of it."
"My pleasure" A strangely elegant smile appeared on my face as well, compliments were always something that made me
Happy.

"Let's have an outing when you return okay?" promises increase safety after all.

AliceShiki

"My pleasure" A strangely elegant smile appeared on my face as well, compliments were always something that made me
Happy.

"Let's have an outing when you return okay?" promises increase safety after all.
"Of course, miss Letianna, I still have my promise to show you around the city to fulfill after all, I'll be sure to come back safely."

OOC: