Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Epsil

I feel like Zorion is becoming more and more like just a mess of skills, He might just end up as some wizard ranger blacksmith magic sword horseman tax collector...
Fun! You have the opposite problem from mine. Mines just a blacksmith so far. Nothing else.

Obscura_Luna

Fun! You have the opposite problem from mine. Mines just a blacksmith so far. Nothing else.
Isn't that good? We always need a craftsman for the guild. I might commission another job for my hunter. Probably some kunais or throwing knives.

Epsil

Isn't that good? We always need a craftsman for the guild. I might commission another job for my hunter. Probably some kunais or throwing knives.
Its okay I guess, but he's just levelling up without learning anything new. Instead of a rock becoming diamond, he's a rock becoming a powerful rock.

Euka

Is it fine if I just make a 2nd char as companion to my 1st char and they just do quests together?

Are they even allowed to do non PQ together?

LazyLonduf

I got a "is able to teleport short distances" From the random potion generator, is this too OP?
Made a quest, I'll let people decide.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I have a headache so I won't be evaluating any more reports today,

But more importantly I want there to be slime mounts. Somebody go make that canon or I'll do it myself. When I don't have a headache. I also probably shouldn't be posting when I'm half delirious from the head pain.
I hope the pain goes away.
*massages your temples and gives you some flapjack to provide some energy*
Don't overwork yourself!
>w<
He hasn't discovered his new good effects yet :3 I posted it under OOC:
It did also make him magnetic, which could count as the potions effect as well.
Liana was walking down the street when, suddenly, she found her head being pulled towards a half-dwarf man.
"Eh?"
Her metal hair ornaments stuck to the man's groin area, causing the new-born vampire to blush in embarrassment.
>w>
<w<
I feel like Zorion is becoming more and more like just a mess of skills, He might just end up as some wizard ranger blacksmith magic sword horseman tax collector...
The handsome, strong, silent type who is very skilled with his hands and works hard to please all.
(^-^)
*hasn't even got a class yet since she's still figuring out how to live as a vampire*
'-'
*she can't even figure out how to use the magic she used to be good at when she was training to be a priestess*
orz
Its okay I guess, but he's just levelling up without learning anything new. Instead of a rock becoming diamond, he's a rock becoming a powerful rock.
There are rocks that have hidden gems buried deep within them.
You just have to keep digging into his potential.
(^-^)

*huggles you all*

\(^o^)/

X

Himekawa

Haa... what do you guys look for when searching for inspiration?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Scribble City Guild Headquarters - Midnight

I walked to the guild staff member that looks like she was in charge (@Nahrenne ) and spoke "I'm here to do a night shift, office work."
'-'
Were you tagging me to tell me you were doing the quest using Hejlikka, or to get me to play as the NPC Hejlikka?
*doesn't want to misunderstand and accidentally leave you hanging*

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
QUEST REPORT (NOT YET APPRAISED)

Diplomatic Mission to the Lizardmen
Sponsor
: Scribel City Guild
Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Read this quest report.
  • Make contact with the Lizardmen (?) and offer gifts (will be provided by the Guild).
  • Determine if the Lizardmen are hostile and/or intelligent.
  • Update: Sightings of hostile lizard people in the southeast (source)
Rewards:
  • EXP: 280
  • Money: 50G
Report most urgent:

I have new for the guild with news both good and also troubling.

From a previous report, the Adventurer Felicia El Freliti have already made contact with the Southern lizardmen of Taeruga Tribe.

According to the report they appear to be of a friendly disposition. Since the slime horde is a threat to us all, and the proximity of which the lizardmen live to the horde, I thought it wise in this diplomatic mission to ascertain the stance the Taeruga tribe have on the slime menace.

Being allowed access to the guild resources I commissioned the creation of twelve fishing spears, although in my heart I still call them "Slime-slayers". Once I had the gift in hand I made my way to the south, I was able to approach the settlement with relative ease, owing a debt to Felicia's report. I knew to look out for camouflaged carnivorous plant. A feat I would be unlikely to accomplish if I did not gain the ability to talk to fruit.

What I did learn was that berries are amazingly chatty and honest, palm tree fruit however took a lot of cajoling before they'd tell you anything of use, and even then they still have a tendency to lie.

When I arrived at the settlement, I sough the audience of the chieftain, but strangely he was absent again; just as he was when Felicia visited. I asked to whom should I speak with in regards to gifts and diplomacy, The lizards folks simply shook their heads and shrugged,

Eventually I was brought into a hut and sat before a lizardwoman, Shrez. She could be the same lizardwoman that spoke with Felicia, or perhaps not, but certainly, Shrez was introduced as a sister to the chieftain.

The spears were accepted with awe, the metal prongs and carpentry finish was something only a city could managed, I mimed along with words of light to explain the effectiveness of the spear against slimes, how they simply tear the core from the slime's bodies.

But that information was one that the lizardfolk have had in hand as long as they'd been fishing. Still it gave us the opportunity to talk about the silmes and the threat they entailed.

"Burza.." The lizardwoman showed me a grey paste, " we cover our Ssspears with it"

I examined the paste and quickly recognised it as a soap likesubstance, I recalled the library entry that documented the silmes' intolerance to soap.

"Made from assh and palm oilsss." Soap, a variant of soap.

It would seem the lizardfolk do not need Scribel's help against the Slmes, it might even be the other way around, These lizardmen are uniquely well verse in Slime hunting.

It was then I wrote in the air,asking the question, "Is your tribe willing to help us end the Slime horde?"

Shrez was in thought, after a moment she sighed, "That is sssomething only my brother can deccided...and he issss out hunting, on a hunting trip..."

Hunting again...

"Could you, the Vice-chieftain, decided?"

"I am not the viccce-chieftain!" Shrez denied

"who is?"

"Irnax, he is not here..."

Something was not right. "Hunting, too?" I let the word hang in the air between us.

Shrex shook her head.

"My brother..." Shrez sighed more deeply this time. the pause was long, " My brother is missssing, the vice-chieftain has gone looking for him... now he is missing too"

I nodded, "where? the tell me the story"

And this is what I learned.

A while ago the chieftain went to talk to the Marasshaw tribe, he had done so many times before, often about territory and resources. But this time, when the chieftain went to the Marasshaw settlement for the meeting and his party never returned.

The Marasshaw when questioned denied any involvement with the chieftain's disappearance, Their tribe insisted that the slime horde was the cause and there's naught to be done. The vice-chieftain went to investigate the disappearance, then he too disappeared.

This is alarming news.

I told Shrez that we will put talk of alliance on hold for the moment and that I'd report this to the guild and so a quest to find the missing lizardmen can be created.

And here by ending my report.
OOC, I wonder, how do people want to resolve the Slime horde anyway...
@Feathers95

Quaesitor

Haa... what do you guys look for when searching for inspiration?
Common things rarely portrayed in usual novels to look for a way to implement them in creative writing. Such as weaving, which could be used to weave 3D magical symbols into cloth.