Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I've sadly only played the Cold Steel ones, but I am eagerly awaiting the day when they release the Sky ones for Playstation 4.
I finished TCS3 in January and I was crying in some parts.
QwQ
That cliffhanger ending though!
>w<
*wants the last one of the CS games to release over here so she can play it*

X
Also I havent caught up with Cold steel. In a way I am kind of exactly opposite of you in the games we have played.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I’m excited to see how these plots move forward!

Oh, I never followed the plot of the previous AGs, but what was with the Holy Human Empire there?
Ah, we never developed it too far, but it was basically a bunch of racist humans that wanted to exterminate all non-human races for the glory of their god, Luminous, and the like.

Basically stereotypical evil villains and what not, we never developed it much more than that~

... Well, I did try making a few quests to develop it in AG V2, but nobody took said quests... T.T

AliceShiki

Nene was given a 78/100 due to how cute her fox ears looked and how diligent she was in trying to help people; another receptionist called Konaha was rated 63/100 on account of how efficiently she evaluated reports but had a no nonsense style to her comments
Ouch, so harsh on poor Konaha~
So are we gonna go down human supremacy path for story? I feel we should spice it up a bit.
There are multiple storylines being developed~

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
So are we gonna go down human supremacy path for story? I feel we should spice it up a bit.
Well, there’s dozens of different arms of stories ongoing. I don’t think it’s necessary to stick with only one. For instance, the Holy Human Empire stuff is only in one direction to the Southwest

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
All is well when it ends well! \(^^)/

Slimes where Nene comes from are scarier than the ones in Tonia, so it couldn't be helped though... Oh well~

Now to think how Nene will react when she hears that once again there is a big group of humans hunting other races... She already fled her world for a similar reason... T.T
Don't worry, your Fear demon husband will protect you~
The psp and pc ver. of the games are too good to not play in my opinion. Besides I doubt the gagharv trilogy games are getting ported anytime soon so you would have to play them on psp or emulator anyways.
orz
*only has a basic laptop*
*doesn't own a psp*
QwQ
Also I havent caught up with Cold steel. In a way I am kind of exactly opposite of you in the games we have played.
PLAY THEM!!!
Seriously, they're really good.
The storytelling is top notch, the graphics are beautiful, the music is amazing, the voice acting is superb and the battle mechanics/character builder are really good - allowing you to set up your characters how you want, except for what weapons they use.
... Well, I did try making a few quests to develop it in AG V2, but nobody took said quests... T.T
Well...I think that was more because of how far the empire was from the guild...I mean...wasn't it in-game months away?
Also, weren't a majority of the players using non-human characters? Kind of a bad idea to go to an empire that persecutes non-humans, no?
Ouch, so harsh on poor Konaha~
It was the guys working there, not me!
I am blameless~

X

AliceShiki

Well...I think that was more because of how far the empire was from the guild...I mean...wasn't it in-game months away?
Also, weren't a majority of the players using non-human characters? Kind of a bad idea to go to an empire that persecutes non-humans, no?
Perhaps~

Oh well, not worth worrying too much about it anymore~

Feathers95

QUEST REPORT (NOT YET APPRAISED)

Diplomatic Mission to the Lizardmen
Sponsor
: Scribel City Guild
Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Read this quest report.
  • Make contact with the Lizardmen (?) and offer gifts (will be provided by the Guild).
  • Determine if the Lizardmen are hostile and/or intelligent.
  • Update: Sightings of hostile lizard people in the southeast (source)
Rewards:
  • EXP: 280
  • Money: 50G
Report most urgent:

I have new for the guild with news both good and also troubling.

From a previous report, the Adventurer Felicia El Freliti have already made contact with the Southern lizardmen of Taeruga Tribe.

According to the report they appear to be of a friendly disposition. Since the slime horde is a threat to us all, and the proximity of which the lizardmen live to the horde, I thought it wise in this diplomatic mission to ascertain the stance the Taeruga tribe have on the slime menace.

Being allowed access to the guild resources I commissioned the creation of twelve fishing spears, although in my heart I still call them "Slime-slayers". Once I had the gift in hand I made my way to the south, I was able to approach the settlement with relative ease, owing a debt to Felicia's report. I knew to look out for camouflaged carnivorous plant. A feat I would be unlikely to accomplish if I did not gain the ability to talk to fruit.

What I did learn was that berries are amazingly chatty and honest, palm tree fruit however took a lot of cajoling before they'd tell you anything of use, and even then they still have a tendency to lie.

When I arrived at the settlement, I sough the audience of the chieftain, but strangely he was absent again; just as he was when Felicia visited. I asked to whom should I speak with in regards to gifts and diplomacy, The lizards folks simply shook their heads and shrugged,

Eventually I was brought into a hut and sat before a lizardwoman, Shrez. She could be the same lizardwoman that spoke with Felicia, or perhaps not, but certainly, Shrez was introduced as a sister to the chieftain.

The spears were accepted with awe, the metal prongs and carpentry finish was something only a city could managed, I mimed along with words of light to explain the effectiveness of the spear against slimes, how they simply tear the core from the slime's bodies.

But that information was one that the lizardfolk have had in hand as long as they'd been fishing. Still it gave us the opportunity to talk about the silmes and the threat they entailed.

"Burza.." The lizardwoman showed me a grey paste, " we cover our Ssspears with it"

I examined the paste and quickly recognised it as a soap likesubstance, I recalled the library entry that documented the silmes' intolerance to soap.

"Made from assh and palm oilsss." Soap, a variant of soap.

It would seem the lizardfolk do not need Scribel's help against the Slmes, it might even be the other way around, These lizardmen are uniquely well verse in Slime hunting.

It was then I wrote in the air,asking the question, "Is your tribe willing to help us end the Slime horde?"

Shrez was in thought, after a moment she sighed, "That is sssomething only my brother can deccided...and he issss out hunting, on a hunting trip..."

Hunting again...

"Could you, the Vice-chieftain, decided?"

"I am not the viccce-chieftain!" Shrez denied

"who is?"

"Irnax, he is not here..."

Something was not right. "Hunting, too?" I let the word hang in the air between us.

Shrex shook her head.

"My brother..." Shrez sighed more deeply this time. the pause was long, " My brother is missssing, the vice-chieftain has gone looking for him... now he is missing too"

I nodded, "where? the tell me the story"

And this is what I learned.

A while ago the chieftain went to talk to the Marasshaw tribe, he had done so many times before, often about territory and resources. But this time, when the chieftain went to the Marasshaw settlement for the meeting and his party never returned.

The Marasshaw when questioned denied any involvement with the chieftain's disappearance, Their tribe insisted that the slime horde was the cause and there's naught to be done. The vice-chieftain went to investigate the disappearance, then he too disappeared.

This is alarming news.

I told Shrez that we will put talk of alliance on hold for the moment and that I'd report this to the guild and so a quest to find the missing lizardmen can be created.

And here by ending my report.
OOC, I wonder, how do people want to resolve the Slime horde anyway...

Thank you for developing the lizardmen storyline! I'll add your report to the storyline post in the quest board, and create the missing lizardmen quest if you don't get to it, when I'm not drowning in RL stuff.

Also @GM I vote for the second table of Guild Currency values for quests! Like the others, I prefer how it scales slower ^^

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
PLAY THEM!!!
Seriously, they're really good.
The storytelling is top notch, the graphics are beautiful, the music is amazing, the voice acting is superb and the battle mechanics/character builder are really good - allowing you to set up your characters how you want, except for what weapons they use.
I guess I will have to get them. Apparently Cold steel 3 is also releasing this month on steam.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
[Quest Report: Not yet evaluated]

Character: Reciful the innocent malice
Level: 1
Class: Chaos Bringer
Race: Eldritch Abomination

Quest name: Slime Subjugation

Quest report

Reciful shall kill slime's this time!!
Now Reciful knew where slime's are. People in the tavern help Reciful they tell where slimes are! ... So Reciful shall go & murder them!

Sewer... The guilty slimes is in the city so Sewers Slimes will die.

Reciful don't know where the way to sewer, but seems like Sewer means underground, So Reciful shall go beneath ground!

Reciful Entered cracks in the ground... Through the darkness in those cracks.

From within the shadows Reciful Produce many Eyes, to see if there is any slime at all. Traveling through a complicated series of pipelines. Finally found a large underground space... The sewers.

There is many muddy water & trash, large rats, Funny looking insect & Big worms all over the place, but since they are not slime Reciful spare their life for now.

Reciful search each sewer passage moving from here & there within the shadows.

...after a few minute... Slimes found~

Reciful finally find her first slime! Immediately Materialized a hand made out of shadow to crush it... Since core is needed Reciful did not Crush it... First kill....next~

3 oblivious slime, suddenly many black Tendrils emerges from the darkness peircing the slime body taking their cores.... Killed...next~

30 Slime in a room... A moving shadow suddenly engulfed the entire space in darkness, many Red eyes & mouth appeared in the wall, floor & ceiling... Then it speaks

" Ehe ehehe ehehehehe~ *giggles*...sooo many...sooo many....kill~ kill~ all will die~."

Reciful shadows mouths speaks in a little girls voice... The slimes despite brainless, Shivered in fear. Immediately after that.. They mercilessly got shallowed by the shadow, leaving 30 slime core behind after.

a big slime & 16 smaller slime around it.... There are bones around them... The size is small.. the bone might be from a kid.... Many of them.

Sneakily, unnoticed, & quietly... The ground became black.. before the slime could even reach to the sudden change. countless shadow arms & Black Tentacles emerges from the ground. Tearing their slime body, the slime fought back... But its a hopeless struggle... They die a slow death... Leaving only their core behind... Next~

A group of 12 slime is eating a dead large sewer rat... They got stomped to death by foots made of Shadow that emerges in the ceiling.... Next~

2 slime, A moving Shadow pass right through the two..... Leaving 2 slime core after.... Next~

Reciful find 7 more slime which also die in a gruesome way. After feeling satisfied, finally Reciful stopped her slime killing spree

Reciful collected
71 slime core & 1 large core from a big slime.

Signed: Reciful
Level 1?
OP?
|.o)

X