Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Nivateth

so i just looked at the requirements for the rank d promotion exam... none of my characters would be able to actually do that. Niv wouldnt kill anyone she calls a friend unless they were a necromancer or something, and Vila would hate the idea of it and just do her normal antics... Val might be able to but i seriously doubt it because of my own habits with character creation...
im an idiot, that's only the spire reef place... still. i would friggin hate doing that one.

Nivateth

*Starts thinking a bit more on @Himekawa 's thoughts on Niv's meditation* oh god what if i gave Vila the ability to make her own guild here... oh god if i continue using the usual theories that i usually do with my character's kids, she would be able to... Christ...

Himekawa

*Starts thinking a bit more on @Himekawa 's thoughts on Niv's meditation* oh god what if i gave Vila the ability to make her own guild here... oh god if i continue using the usual theories that i usually do with my character's kids, she would be able to... Christ...
Space time magic is forbidden~

Except inventory or something like that...
Though, if you want to make another guild, I have a feeling @ohko will gladly give you one branch, assuming you write the quests and all that jazz...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
evaluated> >

Fragments of a Torn Map [SR0704]
  • Sponsor: Pirate Captain
  • Required Level: 7
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: The Captain’s Test
  • Track down a rival pirate crew.
  • Determine if they still possess the map piece.
  • Utilize any means necessary to extort its location.
  • Collect one of the map fragments.
Once upon a time, six young pirates sat in a tavern.
As friends, comrades, they shared rum and split the spoils.
One pirate opened a bottle and discovered a stunning treasure map.
Greedy, the pirates killed each other over the map’s possession.
With a torn map and splintered crew, each pirate set out their own path.
This was decades ago. Your captain wants to settle an old score.
Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
  • Other: N/A
> > >
She wondered if the fourth pirate would be more reasonable. After the disastrous encounter with the third, she hoped that she could get that map peacefully.

---

"You want my map, dood?"

She nodded.

"50G or this exchange won't happen, dood."

Right. This was reasonable. She gave the penguin-costumed person 50G and got her map.

"Nice dooing business with you, dood." The penguin waved.

Four of five. Just one more, after this. After this, he won't be able to leave her alone like this. He'd accept her as a proper pirate crew, definitely.

She left the penguin and went to the meeting place, waiting for his pigeon to come there.
Prinny detected!!! :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:
:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Missed the raid...:blob_pat_sad:

So... what's happening since I was gone? I'm probably won't be active anytime soon though, since I still have exams in front of me...
GDLiZy was planning on introducing a shifting ruin of sorts, and I was thinking of introducing an underwater city... And I'm a few pages behind on the desk, so that's all I remember.

Welcome back though, and good luck with your exams~
so i just looked at the requirements for the rank d promotion exam... none of my characters would be able to actually do that. Niv wouldnt kill anyone she calls a friend unless they were a necromancer or something, and Vila would hate the idea of it and just do her normal antics... Val might be able to but i seriously doubt it because of my own habits with character creation...
Do the Gelderholm one!
Space time magic is forbidden~
@Himekawa wait wouldnt that mean that her blink ability would be banned?
Well, forbidden is a strong word... More like... Be very very very very very careful with handling that because it can go out of control very easily.

At least it's how I see it at least~

Nivateth

Well, forbidden is a strong word... More like... Be very very very very very careful with handling that because it can go out of control very easily.
Kay. then her blink wont level up and her inventory will grow but she wont be able to enter. good?
No i wasnt planning on having her being able to enter her own inventory but the ability it is based on is more of an extradimension that worked as a sleeping place when needed. so it might have happened in future anyways.

Last edited:

Himekawa

Prinny detected!!! :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

GDLiZy was planning on introducing a shifting ruin of sorts, and I was thinking of introducing an underwater city... And I'm a few pages behind on the desk, so that's all I remember.

Welcome back though, and good luck with your exams~

Do the Gelderholm one!

At least it's how I see it at least~
Well... all of the pirates I wrote is based on item world pirates?

Quaesitor

So, I just asked myself this question. Once Till lost his family and almost died in the D-rank exam, what would his new motivation be? :sweat_smile:

I'm looking for suggestions, and would be happy to receive additional ones.

FlutterOfCrows

So, I just asked myself this question. Once Till lost his family and almost died in the D-rank exam, what would his new motivation be? :sweat_smile:

I'm looking for suggestions, and would be happy to receive additional ones.
*crow offer the following suggestions* Money, a sense of duty to adventurer's guild(He is after all starting to go places, making something of himself his previous job could not.) , Obtain the power to protect his own things from being taken away again. (His parents, his home, and now, his own family.) or a desire for self-improvement.

Quaesitor

*crow offer the following suggestions* Money, a sense of duty to adventurer's guild(He is after all starting to go places, making something of himself his previous job could not.) , Obtain the power to protect his own things from being taken away again. (His parents, his home, and now, his own family.) or a desire for self-improvement.
Thanks, noted!