Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

Bochi

Around dinnertime, Vicious crawled out of her rented room, went downstairs and had a meal. She was heading back up before noticing the number of reports starting to pile again.

"Hmm..."
After I picked up this quest, I went to the north forest and harvested some berries. I planned to place 2 lures but since I could only watch one, I made a pitfall trap with sharpened sticks. I stationed myself on the tree and waited. Around 5 hours after sunset, the berries I placed attracts the boar to come under the tree. I unsheathed my knife and dropped down onto its back. I held its snort and pulled upward then stabbed the back neck and sliced through the spine. I carefully opened up the stomach and pulled the guts out, I carried the boar away from the innards and secure on the tree.

In the morning, I checked the trap I set up but unluckily there’s no animal in the pitfall so I broke the spikes and covered it.

Items:
1 boar carcass
"Nice catch! In fact, I believe I had a portion of it earlier for dinner. Well done."

Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
  • Other: 5 jerky

Epsil

On his way to his desk, Adsall walked past and noticed a single report.
"I wonder why no one has taken and filed it.", He thought to himself.
He picked it up and went to his desk.
Report - Solet' Luna
After learning about the failed strength potions, I suddenly got an urge to experiment with it. Compared to the confusing demons, these slimes case looked too pleasing.

However, I don't really believe that the only thing they were doing was creating those failed potions. After all, they did the experiments in some unknown hidden location. Is it really that simple? With the increasing amounts of chaos in the past recent days, I reckon that something must be going in the dark.

So, in the middle of the dark, I went to the location marked by Vor. The amounts of guards had increased from the previously reported one. It looked like the news had been leaked. When I arrived, someone was ordering the guards to move their belongings out. My guess is that they were preparing to change their hideout after the first one was leaked.

Then comes the main event. While I was contemplating how to get inside to find some more secrets, a soft sound of a carriage echoed around, and before long, the carriage stopped in front of the house. Despite trying my best, the darkness had hidden most of the features of said carriage. The only thing visible was a golden silhouette of a rose-like symbol. On the surface of the black carriage, it looked otherworldly and mystical.

Before the carriage's door was open, two figures appeared from behind the carriage and opened it for the person inside. The two presumably bodyguards wore a unique uniform not like any others I had ever seen, at least not within the Scribel City. Just like the carriage, only the golden rose was visible under the guise of the darkness.

As if they had just noticed the arrival of the carriage, the same person who was ordering the guards shouted something, and a man was dragged out from the house by two other guards. They forced him to kneel before the carriage, in front of its door. Although I could not see anything, I could only presume that the man's identity was Donald.

Only then did the most anticipated person stepped out. Unknown gender, concealed under a black cloak. The person was holding something and took a puff out of it, exhaling a cloud of gas. Everyone around them lowered their head, awaiting the person's order.

The actions repeated for a while, and after the fifth time, the person finally threw the stuff away and said something to 'Donald'. I could not hear anything from this far, but the sheer terror in his face, as well as the repeated bowing of Donald, had fully expressed his despair. In the end, the Golden Rose bodyguards took out a small dagger and cut his throat open, not letting Donald have any chance to beg for mercy or scream. After stabbing his heart to make sure, the bodyguards finally stopped and returned to the figure's side.

After that, I slowly retreated from my hiding spot, and after making sure that no trace of me was left, I ran as fast as possible to my room and quickly wrote this report.

If possible, please conceal my name from this report, as this is a huge risk on my end. Goodness, first demons, and now underground organization? This world is messy.

"FUCK", Adsall yelled.
As he moved to put the request back, a senior receptionist approached him.
"What are you doing Adsall? You can't just put a report back after you've taken it. So go back and finish filing it Okay?~", She said while grinning.
Adsall looked around and he could see all the receptionists watching him, eyeing him, some even glaring at him.
In the end Adsall relented and went back to his desk.

I have removed your name, as well as mine. Good job, and may god have mercy on us.

Rewards
:
  • EXP: 100
  • Money: 30G

darkza1569

> > >
Charity Work
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Visit a local temple or orphanage.
  • Collect donations, food, and medical supplies from civilians.
  • Volunteer your time to help the needy.
Living in a frontier city has its tough moments.
Scribel City has high numbers of orphans and disabled veterans,
and the places that support them are overcrowded.
There simply isn't enough government money to help them all.
Will you step in to lend a hand?
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
  • Other: n/a
> > > > > >

Quest Report :

Hello,My name is William Fort. This is my first time doing something called 'Adventuring' by doing chores. This report I'll keep it short.
First, My race is dark elf so everyone are not quite welcoming me yet. Doing charity is like tormenting in underworld in some ways.
The children ran away from me and throw rocks at me and giggled.
There was a woman who screamed at my face at first sight.

That was a bad experience but I know that is a normal reaction for human or other races.
I volunteer in many places. Although most of them refused me and kick me out but there're still someone who's kind enough to let me volunteer.
They make me do chores such as giving food to pets, become laughingstock infront of crowd, cleaning their feces and many kind of things.

This is all of my report.

Filed

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Treat the Wounded
Sponsor
: Scribel City Adventurer's Guild
Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Some knowledge of how to heal patients. Either through magic or by knowing how to use the appropriate herbs, bandages etc.
  • Help with the treatment of patients in the temple for a day.
Explanation:
With the recent growth in numbers of Adventurers in Scribel, the amount of wounded people in need of treatment increased exponentially, and this is quickly overwhelming the priests that are unable to deal with such heavy workload.
As they priests are already overwhelmed, they can't afford helping someone learn how to do basic medicine, so someone with experience is required.

Rewards:
  • EXP: 80
  • Money: 20G
Report - Solet' Luna
Solet felt pretty upset knowing that I almost got captured by the 'bandits'. So, I promised him to go on a pretty ordinary quest this time. No exploration, no investigation, just simple, relaxing works.

You know, I never thought I would look so dignified wearing the priestess' uniform. I could only avoid them in the previous world, they really hated me, and now, it's my turn to help them treated the wounded. Ironic, isn't it?

Solet did a pretty good job treating them. It seemed that his holy magic was recovering at a steady pace. It's also very amusing when some random guys hid on him. His stupified face was eye candy.

During the break, I couldn't resist my curiosity and asked around about the 'Church of the Primordial Light'. The result, the priests were pointing me at their God of Life, saying that other than their God, the others were simply not as prominent. If not for my good acting and some gold coins, I wouldn't have known that aside from God of Life, there were many other Gods in this world and not just the faith that came from the other worlds. However, the title God of the Primordial Light was not something they had heard about before.

And when I tried to ask about the demons, their face visibly contorted, so I could only drop the subjects and go back to help them with the wounded. The day seemed to pass without any worry. If not for the past few days, I might have a misconception about the situation of this city.

The only thing I found suspicious is that the numbers of cloaked individuals had increased a lot. Maybe they were up to something no good.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Quest Report :

Hello,My name is William Fort. This is my first time doing something called 'Adventuring' by doing chores. This report I'll keep it short.
First, My race is dark elf so everyone are not quite welcoming me yet. Doing charity is like tormenting in underworld in some ways.
The children ran away from me and throw rocks at me and giggled.
There was a woman who screamed at my face at first sight.

That was a bad experience but I know that is a normal reaction for human or other races.
I volunteer in many places. Although most of them refused me and kick me out but there're still someone who's kind enough to let me volunteer.
They make me do chores such as giving food to pets, become laughingstock infront of crowd, cleaning their feces and many kind of things.

This is all of my report.
Ah, discrimination... It's everywhere, isn't it? I know how you feel. When everyone gazed at you with hostility, shouting to kill you and your family by hanging and burning on a stake, it's heavy on the heart, too. Well, lucky for you that this place is not that prejudice against anyone, even undead could co-exist with the living in here.

Maybe you'll find a place called home here. Just talk to me if you ever needed some comfort. I'm Luna by the way.

Rewards: 25 EXP

darkza1569

> > >
Night Watch
Objectives:
  • Watch for monsters, vagabonds, and criminals.
  • Sound the alarm if there is an attack.
  • Stay awake and vigilant for the whole night.
  • Do not leave your post.
Currently, the Scribel City Guard is understaffed.We need people to help keep the city safe. Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
> > >

Quest Report :

Night watch is the best,I think. You can be alone in the peaceful night even the other guards didn't came to change the shift with me.
There, I was talking with my spirit partners all night. They're kind, gentle and warming. Even in their dead, They're still caring about a living person.
There was nothing of concerning. My spirit partners already explored around this area all night and found nothing wrong.

Signed William Fort

Filed

Last edited:
Blacksmith's Apprentice
  • Sponsor: Smithing Guild
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Visit the Smithing Guild forges.
  • Bring a load of firewood as payment.
  • Assist the blacksmith with his/her craft.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
The Smithing Guild is looking for dedicated students interested in smithing.
Blacksmithing is an intensive process that requires many assistants.
Bring a load of firewood, and you will make charcoal and operate the bellows.
Over time, we will teach you to swing a hammer and be a blacksmith's striker.
If you can't stand the heat — get out! — and stop wasting our time.
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use Smithing Guild forges

Kail has made his mind and wanted to learn forge from Eornia, the elvish Blacksmith but he needed to finish the quest another two times, so he bought some more firewoods and headed straight to the Smithing Guild.

Kail chit chat a bit with the receptionist and learned that Eornia knew how to incorporate mana in her smithing technique. Perhaps that was why she was eager to make me as her apprentice. The receptionist also remarked that it is quite rare to find a magician that wants to learn a smithing technique. Kail could only laugh nervously as he was not a bonafide magician.

Kail thanked the receptionist and entered Eornia's smithing room. Today, he was also tasked to operate the bellows and made some charcoal.

Once in awhile, Eornia would teach him how Magic Blacksmith would use their mana to forge equipment. She was quite patient in helping him get used to the forging. It seemed she was preparing me to learn her technique.

After a few hours of learning the essential, Kail bade farewell to his would-be master and submitted the report to the Guild.
A courier delivers a letter to Kail.

Dear Adventurer Kail,

On behalf of the Scribel City Adventurer's Guild we recognize your respectable ambition of acquiring the skills of blacksmithing. We wish for you success in this undertaking and may the gods of fire and iron find pleasure from the ringing of your hammer. I remain

Respectfully yours
Zorion Orti

Reward:
75 EXP

OOC: Please indicate your quest have been processed

Last edited:
Report - Solet' Luna
Solet felt pretty upset knowing that I almost got captured by the 'bandits'. So, I promised him to go on a pretty ordinary quest this time. No exploration, no investigation, just simple, relaxing works.

You know, I never thought I would look so dignified wearing the priestess' uniform. I could only avoid them in the previous world, they really hated me, and now, it's my turn to help them treated the wounded. Ironic, isn't it?

Solet did a pretty good job treating them. It seemed that his holy magic was recovering at a steady pace. It's also very amusing when some random guys hid on him. His stupified face was eye candy.

During the break, I couldn't resist my curiosity and asked around about the 'Church of the God of Light'. The result, the priests were pointing me at their God of Life, saying that other than their God, the others were simply not as prominent. If not for my good acting and some gold coins, I wouldn't have known that aside from God of Life, there were many other Gods in this world. However, the title God of Light was supposedly empty, as no Gods had ever claimed the ownership of light before.

And when I tried to ask about the demons, their face visibly contorted, so I could only drop the subjects and go back to help them with the wounded. The day seemed to pass without any worry. If not for the past few days, I might have a misconception about the situation of this city.

The only thing I found suspicious is that the numbers of cloaked individuals had increased a lot. Maybe they were up to something no good.

A courier delivers a letter to Solet' Luna.

Dear Adventurer Solet' Luna,

On behalf of the Scribel City Adventurer's Guild, we would like to show our appreciation for your contribution in the healing of sick citizens of Scribel City. While your graceful presence and healing magic brought comfort to the patients, the temple have lodged a formal complaint to the guild. They have demaned that our adventurers refrain from asking their staff stressful questions in the future.

That being said, the guild fully support any adventurer's action that is done for the sake of the security of Scribel City. Therefore, leave no stone unturned and find those that hide in the shadows with nefarious desires! Tear down their masks and bring them into the light! I remain.

Respectfully yours
Zorion Orti

Reward:
  • EXP: 80
  • Money: 20G

Last edited:
Quest Report :

Night watch is the best,I think. You can be alone in the peaceful night even the other guards didn't came to change the shift with me.
There, I was talking with my spirit partners all night. They're kind, gentle and warming. Even in their dead, They're still caring about a living person.
There was nothing of concerning. My spirit partners already explored around this area all night and found nothing wrong.

Signed William Fort
A courier delivers a letter to William Fort

Dear Adventurer Fort,

On behalf of the Scribel City Adventurer's Guild, I would like to commend you for your effort in ensuring the continual security of our city. May the god of death be kind to you both in life and in death, I remain.

Respectfully yours
Zorion Orti

Reward:
  • EXP: 25
  • Money: 10G

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
> > >
Goblin Subjugation
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Exterminate stray goblins.
  • Collect 3 pairs of goblin ears.
  • Warning: Do not overestimate yourself.
    • Report large goblin tribes/clans to the guild.
    • Do not pick fights you cannot handle.
Goblins are one of the weakest monsters. However, they can be extremely dangerous in numbers.They have been known to kill travelers and overconfident adventurers.Do not underestimate the goblins. They are a deadly threat.It is ill-advised to taken on more than a few at once. Rewards:
> > >
Report for Quest: Goblin Subjugation
Sponsor
: Adventurer's guild

Name: Randell Stephenson
Method of completion: People underestimate the difficulty of making poison. It's not particularly difficult to make something poisonous. Especially when using magic. The real difficulty comes from trying to make strong poisons.
Before accepting this quest, I spent the morning making poison. It wasn't difficult, as stated, but I didn't end up with anything particularly strong.
Heading outside of the city, I decided to head slightly northwest. I had heard there was once a goblin tribe in the area and I thought it would be likely that there might be some survivors or some others who moved into the open territory.
I found a group of around 10 goblins. A little too much for me to handle. However, I decided I could probably do something to cull their population. I took out the poison I had made that morning and removed it from their bottles. I had been learning some magic from a book I had recently purchased, and while I couldn't use all the spells, I learned a couple simple things regarding liquid manipulation. I had the entirety of the potions hovering in front of me.
Next, I vaporized the potions, turning them into a gas. I proceeded to waft the poison across the goblin camp. They didn't notice immediately, as the gas was colorless and mostly odorless (it smelled faintly of something between onion and garlic), but they started noticing when a few of them started getting sick. They began to run away once that happened, but the poison had already gotten in their system and exhausting themselves was just making it worse.
I followed the group and found eight in total that collapsed. I was slitting throats and collecting ears, when then the last two returned to collect their comrades.
This was slightly problematic for me.
The two rushed me at the same time. I used what I had on hand, or what was literally on my hand, to distract them: Goblin blood. I launched it at their faces using my water skills and stabbed one of them while they were trying to get the blood out of their eyes. The second one had recovered by that point and swung at me with a club, but I used my dagger to block him and then kicked him in the groin. The distraction was enough for me to stab him.
While not my cleanest work, I took down a group of ten goblins, collected their ears, and returned. I demand fair recompense for my work, as the quest specified three goblins, meaning 33 gold in total.
Quest Items: 10 pairs of goblin ears
Appraised and Approved by: Konaha

Last edited:

darkza1569

A courier delivers a letter to William Fort

Dear Adventurer Fort,

On behalf of the Scribel City Adventurer's Guild, I would like to commend you for your effort in ensuring the continual security of our city. May the god of death be kind to you both in life and in death, I remain.

Respectfully yours
Zorion Orti

Reward:
  • EXP: 25

Sorry to tell you this. But I, William Fort, didn't worship any gods. My goal is to purified all the existence for one and only goal, Nirvana.
The life and death are just another cycle of tormenting.

> > >
Harvest Season
Objectives:
  • Assist a farmer with their crops.
  • Chase away any pests.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
Farmers in the Scribel Region are always in need of temporary labor.
Head out to rural farmland and get reconnected with nature.
Beware: Pests and bugs are slightly bigger here than you might expect!
Rewards:
  • Other: A basket of fresh produce
> > >

Quest Report :

I found this quest on board. This sounds like a peaceful and easy quest to do so I chose it.
With my spirit partners, I can use their skill for flying and reach farmland in hours. There're crowd of human and other races busy harvesting their harvest.
I used my spirit power and harvested a large amount of crops but after I done that. I found something wrong.

My spiritual prowess was decreasing rapidly like a waterfall. My spirit power never consumed this large amount of spiritual prowess and I can lasted it in only a minute or two.
Why was that? I thinking about this issue and found the answer.

My spiritual prowess and soul are from another world. My power are all originate from my home world so when I came to this world, This world's rules are suppressed on me and try to consume all the anomaly.
It seems after all my original spiritual prowess gone. I can only recover them by absorbing this world particles energy.

I was so tired...
Luckily, All my spirit partners are originate from underworld. So, There're little of effect on them.

FILED

Last edited:

Quaesitor

Bridge Materials: Boulders
Sponsor
: The Adventurer's Guild
Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Search for 5 large boulders.
  • Extract them without damaging the stone.
  • Bring them to the bridge construction site.
Rewards:
  • EXP: 75
Onwards to the next quest for constructing the bridge. This one is getting the stone required for the construction. So I make my way to the quarry, arriving within 57 minutes and a few seconds. There I look around for fitting chunks of stone and, after a short search of 2 minutes and 32 seconds, find one and get to work by repeatedly hitting the part connecting it with the rest of the rock with my stick - now transformed into a pickaxe by transmutation with my iron bar.

It takes 32 minutes and 17 seconds before the rather thin connection breaks and the boulder tumbles onto the ground. As I can't just borrow a cart, use manpower, or have some other sort of useful transportation method, I will have to go with the most primitive way of transportation. So I roll the heavy boulder to the construction site, taking 2 hours and 55 minutes for the way. And then another 30-minute break before heading back within 52 minutes.

Then it starts again, and over the course of the next 18 hours, 33 minutes and 21 seconds I slowly but surely bring the required amount of 5 boulders to the construction site. Following that, I first take a 6-hour rest before starting my masonry work on the boulders, transmuting my bar of iron into a chisel and mallet which I use to slowly carve away at the boulders, turning them into cubes ready for constructional use. This takes another 9 hours and 49 minutes.

And after that, I finally receive my written proof that I have supplied 5 boulders to the construction site and return to Scribel and hand in my report at the reception desk.

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
Report for Quest: Goblin Subjugation
Sponsor
: Adventurer's guild

Name: Randell Stephenson
Method of completion: People underestimate the difficulty of making poison. It's not particularly difficult to make something poisonous. Especially when using magic. The real difficulty comes from trying to make strong poisons.
Before accepting this quest, I spent the morning making poison. It wasn't difficult, as stated, but I didn't end up with anything particularly strong.
Heading outside of the city, I decided to head slightly northwest. I had heard there was once a goblin tribe in the area and I thought it would be likely that there might be some survivors or some others who moved into the open territory.
I found a group of around 10 goblins. A little too much for me to handle. However, I decided I could probably do something to cull their population. I took out the poison I had made that morning and removed it from their bottles. I had been learning some magic from a book I had recently purchased, and while I couldn't use all the spells, I learned a couple simple things regarding liquid manipulation. I had the entirety of the potions hovering in front of me.
Next, I vaporized the potions, turning them into a gas. I proceeded to waft the poison across the goblin camp. They didn't notice immediately, as the gas was colorless, but they started noticing when a few of them started getting sick. They began to run away once that happened, but the poison had already gotten in their system and exhausting themselves was just making it worse.
I followed the group and found eight in total that collapsed. I was slitting throats and collecting ears, when then the last two returned to collect their comrades.
This was slightly problematic for me.
The two rushed me at the same time. I used what I had on hand, or what was literally on my hand, to distract them: Goblin blood. I launched it at their faces using my water skills and stabbed one of them while they were trying to get the blood out of their eyes. The second one had recovered by that point and swung at me with a club, but I used my dagger to block him and then kicked him in the groin. The distraction was enough for me to stab him.
While not my cleanest work, I took down a group of ten goblins, collected their ears, and returned. I demand fair recompense for my work, as the quest specified three goblins, meaning 33 gold in total.
Quest Items: 10 pairs of goblin ears
Normally we only reward you for the completion of the quest regardless of if you when out of your way to go the extra mile, but in this case I will reward with double.
OOC: Please mark your original post in some way to indicate that it as been filed. Thanks.
OOC: Daily cost of living is 10G.

Zoey

Mustachu
Sorry to tell you this. But I, William Fort, didn't worship any gods. My goal is to purified all the existence for one and only goal, Nirvana.
The life and death are just another cycle of tormenting.

Quest Report :

I found this quest on board. This sounds like a peaceful and easy quest to do so I chose it.
With my spirit partners, I can use their skill for flying and reach farmland in hours. There're crowd of human and other races busy harvesting their harvest.
I used my spirit power and harvested a large amount of crops but after I done that. I found something wrong.

My spiritual prowess was decreasing rapidly like a waterfall. My spirit power never consumed this large amount of spiritual prowess and I can lasted it in only a minute or two.
Why was that? I thinking about this issue and found the answer.

My spiritual prowess and soul are from another world. My power are all originate from my home world so when I came to this world, This world's rules are suppressed on me and try to consume all the anomaly.
It seems after all my original spiritual prowess gone. I can only recover them by absorbing this world particles energy.

I was so tired...
Luckily, All my spirit partners are originate from underworld. So, There're little of effect on them.
We can always use more helpers in the fields, here's your reward.
OOC: Please mark your original post in some way to indicate that it as been filed. Thanks.

Zoey

Mustachu
Onwards to the next quest for constructing the bridge. This one is getting the stone required for the construction. So I make my way to the quarry, arriving within 57 minutes and a few seconds. There I look around for fitting chunks of stone and, after a short search of 2 minutes and 32 seconds, find one and get to work by repeatedly hitting the part connecting it with the rest of the rock with my stick - now transformed into a pickaxe by transmutation with my iron bar.

It takes 32 minutes and 17 seconds before the rather thin connection breaks and the boulder tumbles onto the ground. As I can't just borrow a cart, use manpower, or have some other sort of useful transportation method, I will have to go with the most primitive way of transportation. So I roll the heavy boulder to the construction site, taking 2 hours and 55 minutes for the way. And then another 30-minute break before heading back within 52 minutes.

Then it starts again, and over the course of the next 18 hours, 33 minutes and 21 seconds I slowly but surely bring the required amount of 5 boulders to the construction site. Following that, I first take a 6-hour rest before starting my masonry work on the boulders, transmuting my bar of iron into a chisel and mallet which I use to slowly carve away at the boulders, turning them into cubes ready for constructional use. This takes another 9 hours and 49 minutes.

And after that, I finally receive my written proof that I have supplied 5 boulders to the construction site and return to Scribel and hand in my report at the reception desk.
Now we only need five more boulders.

FenrIIrz

> > >
Cooking Rations
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Other: 5 items
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use guild kitchens
> > >
Cheese. Everybody love cheese (I think).

Heat the milk

Add some yeast

Let it sit overnight

Remove the curds and cook it

Drain the water out

Season it with salt

And finally, let them age

I left a bunch of cheese inside the cellar cause the temperature is nice in there. Just put them in the barrel with hardtack and wine, when they are ready.

Last edited:

Feathers95

Forest Ranger
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite Quest: Hunting Mission
  • Serve as a guide for civilians in the forest.
  • Protect civilians from harm.
Many of Scribel's citizens are afraid to enter the forest alone.
It is easy to lose your way if you are unfamiliar with the trails.
As an experienced woodsman, help guide citizens through the woods.
Protect our people from coming to harm.
Rewards:
Quest Report (21)
Name
: Felicia El Freliti
Level: 5 (2975/3000)
Quest: Forest Ranger
Evaluation:
  • Escorted a group of civilians around the northern forests of Scribel
  • Defeated a couple of dire wolves and a bear
  • Everyone made it back to Scribel without any injuries
Felicia stood stiffly at the border of the city, a sash wrapped around her shoulder with bold lettering saying 'Forest Ranger'. To be honest, she felt kind of degraded as a prior princess, having to escort and care for random peasants around the northern forests, but what could she do? This quest unlocked at least six other quests that she could do in the future! Still, she kept herself as optimistic as possible, she had met quite a few people who were rather nice and pleasant to be around in this world afterall.

After a while, the people that had applied for this tour arrived. The first was a warm family of four, all human, with them being comprised of your average parents plus a teenaged son and a young daughter. Due to all their hands similarly being quite rough, Felicia deduced that they had a family business with tough labour, such as farming. The next was a beautiful elven mother and daughter, wearing silken dresses. They were polite and respectful, and I swore the father of the other family kept looking at the elven lady too much, but I wasn't going to call him out and create unnecessary trouble. The last to arrive was a young impoverished youth, perhaps from the slums. Heaven knows how or why he paid for this tour, but Felicia wasn't going to ask any questions.

All in all, the group she was escorting was quite chatty but also nice to be around, which she found out as they started making their way through the forests. Felicia showed them a few of the fields of healing herbs, some of the wilderness trails and the dormant lake of moonlight water. Additionally, she warned them against the inner forest region, as a demonic boar was said to lie there.

After a while of travelling, everyone began mingling without anyone being left out, quite a stark difference to their initial groupings at the beginning. The children, even the elven daughter and the boy from the slums, chatted together excitedly about the forest, whilst the two older ladies ranted about all the troubles of motherhood. They were occasionally attacked by stray dire wolves, and even a bear at some point, but Felicia dealt with them swiftly enough to ensure that nobody got injured. The group were actually quite respectful of Felicia, perhaps knowing that she was a ranked adventurer, and tried their best to not get in her way during combat.

Overall, the trip was a pleasant success. The children(minus the moody teenaged human boy) all gave her a hug and said that they wanted to become adventurers in the future, which both scared and pleased her as she waved them goodbye. Afterall, she would hate to see any of those children dead in the future, just because she accidentally inspired them!

Last edited:

Quaesitor

Bridge Workers: Recruitment
Sponsor
: The Adventurer's Guild
Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Completed "Office Work" quest at least once.
  • Recruit 5 NPCs to participate in building the bridge.
Rewards:
Using the influence caused by the posters that I distributed the last time, I receive 2 workers in the guild and explain to them the working conditions. Satisfied with the conditions and motivated by the propaganda posters I spread in the town, they agree and sign the official contract. With that, only 3 more builders are required.

After waiting for 30 minutes no one else enters the guild so I make my way out to convince some more people of the "righteous cause" that is building the bridge. It doesn't take more than 36 minutes before I chance upon a small group of 3 workers discussing the bridge construction project, but still slightly hesitant to sign up for it. Perfect.

I politely inject myself into their conversation, clarify any questions they have, once again stress the importance of the project and the glory one will receive in working in it, and finally convince them to join the project as workers. 3 contracts later, I have reached the required amount of workers for this quest. Excellent.

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
Cheese. Everybody love cheese (I think).

Heat the milk

Add some yeast

Let it sit overnight

Remove the curds and cook it

Drain the water out

Season it with salt

And finally, let them age

I left a bunch of cheese inside the cellar cause the temperature is nice in there. Just put them in the barrel with hardtack and wine, when they are ready.
Short and to the point I like it.
  • Other: 5 Rations

Zoey

Mustachu
Quest Report (21)
Name
: Felicia El Freliti
Level: 5 (2975/3000)
Quest: Forest Ranger
Evaluation:
  • Escorted a group of civilians around the northern forests of Scribel
  • Defeated a couple of dire wolves and a bear
  • Everyone made it back to Scribel without any injuries
Felicia stood stiffly at the border of the city, a sash wrapped around her shoulder with bold lettering saying 'Forest Ranger'. To be honest, she felt kind of degraded as a prior princess, having to escort and care for random peasants around the northern forests, but what could she do? This quest unlocked at least six other quests that she could do in the future! Still, she kept herself as optimistic as possible, she had met quite a few people who were rather nice and pleasant to be around in this world afterall.

After a while, the people that had applied for this tour arrived. The first was a warm family of four, all human, with them being comprised of your average parents plus a teenaged son and a young daughter. Due to all their hands similarly being quite rough, Felicia deduced that they had a family business with tough labour, such as farming. The next was a beautiful elven mother and daughter, wearing silken dresses. They were polite and respectful, and I swore the father of the other family kept looking at the elven lady too much, but I wasn't going to call him out and create unnecessary trouble. The last to arrive was a young impoverished youth, perhaps from the slums. Heaven knows how or why he paid for this tour, but Felicia wasn't going to ask any questions.

All in all, the group she was escorting was quite chatty but also nice to be around, which she found out as they started making their way through the forests. Felicia showed them a few of the fields of healing herbs, some of the wilderness trails and the dormant lake of moonlight water. Additionally, she warned them against the inner forest region, as a demonic boar was said to lie there.

After a while of travelling, everyone began mingling without anyone being left out, quite a stark difference to their initial groupings at the beginning. The children, even the elven daughter and the boy from the slums, chatted together excitedly about the forest, whilst the two older ladies ranted about all the troubles of motherhood. They were occasionally attacked by stray dire wolves, and even a bear at some point, but Felicia dealt with them swiftly enough to ensure that nobody got injured. The group were actually quite respectful of Felicia, perhaps knowing that she was a ranked adventurer, and tried their best to not get in her way during combat.

Overall, the trip was a pleasant success. The children(minus the moody teenaged human boy) all gave her a hug and said that they wanted to become adventurers in the future, which both scared and pleased her as she waved them goodbye. Afterall, she would hate to see any of those children dead in the future, just because she accidentally inspired them!
Well done, here's your reward.