Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I nodded Geniuses need to experiment to achieve results after all "ah I get nostalgic about my home town sometimes...." this is the let me tell you about myself line pretty please~
"... Home town, huh?" The memory flashed past her eyes as she thought about the cruel reality she and Solet were in.

"It's great to have a place to come back to. I also wished to go back to our homeworld too, when I got strong enough." To go back and take revenge against the Lord. Luna intentionally kept the last line to herself. After all, her ambition was too huge, and disclosing it to others was not a wise idea.

Leegood

"... Home town, huh?" The memory flashed past her eyes as she thought about the cruel reality she and Solet were in.

"It's great to have a place to come back to. I also wished to go back to our homeworld too, when I got strong enough." To go back and take revenge against the Lord. Luna intentionally kept the last line to herself. After all, her ambition was too huge, and disclosing it to others was not a wise idea.
I sniffled as I remembered a story that Luna reminded me of "miss Luna, did an evil sentient bucket keep your lover imprisoned in the forest of anomolies?" My eyes shined a bit before shaking my head.

"Ah forget that, just an old children's story." Before I spoke again "then I'll..." become strong enough to help you the 2nd half was left unsaid.

"Hnnnn I've never met solet?" I tilted my head.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I sniffled as I remembered a story that Lina reminded me of "miss Luna, did an evil sentient bucket keep your lover imprisoned in the forest of anomolies?" My eyes shined a bit before shaking my head.

"Ah forget that, just an old children's story." Before I spoke again "then I'll..." become strong enough to help you the 2nd half was left unsaid.

"Hnnnn I've never met solet?" I tilted my head.
"After coming from the graveyard quest, Solet had been a lot quieter lately..." Luna also felt strange about the whole incident. It seemed that Solet fell asleep and didn't wake up since then. She tried to call him out multiple times, but he only answers once in a while.

"You'll see him when he's out." Not showing any concern, Luna told Letianna plainly.

Drevart

"Haa... finally got here..."

I entered the tavern with a tired sigh. Looking around there was a free table in some corner, I headed directly there.

"Looking at the costs... I'll have to go get some work... Guess I'll try to find something outside of town, so I'll have an opportunity to sleep there..."

Mumbles to myself After sitting and with a sigh lean back on a wall while listening for different talks around me.

Vanus

"Haa... finally got here..."

I entered the tavern with a tired sigh. Looking around there was a free table in some corner, I headed directly there.

"Looking at the costs... I'll have to go get some work... Guess I'll try to find something outside of town, so I'll have an opportunity to sleep there..."

Mumbles to myself After sitting and with a sigh lean back on a wall while listening for different talks around me.
Seeing that someone is sitting in the table I usually frequent I decide to go and say hi after all it's the best table for listening in on people in my experience. "Hey stranger you new around these parts or just returned from a recent trip." I say as I slowly approach the table

Leegood

"After coming from the graveyard quest, Solet had been a lot quieter lately..." Luna also felt strange about the whole incident. It seemed that Solet fell asleep and didn't wake up since then. She tried to call him out multiple times, but he only answers once in a while.

"You'll see him when he's out." Not showing any concern, Luna told Letianna plainly.
"Un!" I nodded , seems like something happened. "Ah it seems I have to go work, thanks for the time miss Luna." I hugged Luna then left the tavern to work.

Drevart

Seeing that someone is sitting in the table I usually frequent I decide to go and say hi after all it's the best table for listening in on people in my experience. "Hey stranger you new around these parts or just returned from a recent trip." I say as I slowly approach the table
Seeing that somebody decided to talk to me, I first cautiously look at that person, as well as possible escape routes.
"Good evening, I'm indeed new to this town... and I'm indeed from a recent trip..."
Wryly smiles and looks at the somewhat dirty and ragged robe
"And who might you be?"

Vanus

Seeing that somebody decided to talk to me, I first cautiously look at that person, as well as possible escape routes.
"Good evening, I'm indeed new to this town... and I'm indeed from a recent trip..."
Wryly smiles and looks at the somewhat dirty and ragged robe
"And who might you be?"
"I'm AIEO assassin and information seller by trade. Though I've been reduced to an adventurer for the most part. Ahh the woes of being fucked over by daemons and such. Downgrade or upgrade for you?" I throw myself into a chair whilst looking properly at the dirt encrusted man in front of me so a newbie likely from some war torn place or such I guess.

Drevart

"I'm AIEO assassin and information seller by trade. Though I've been reduced to an adventurer for the most part. Ahh the woes of being fucked over by daemons and such. Downgrade or upgrade for you?" I throw myself into a chair whilst looking properly at the dirt encrusted man in front of me so a newbie likely from some war torn place or such I guess.
"Well what a coincidence, I was an assasin at some point too... well I'm still one, but I guess I'll have to change my targets from people to monsters for the most part."
Leans against the wall again and add
"I'm called Drevart."

Vanus

"Well what a coincidence, I was an assasin at some point too... well I'm still one, but I guess I'll have to change my targets from people to monsters for the most part."
Leans against the wall again and add
"I'm called Drevart."
"Not for long really soon enough adventuring ends up against filthy xenos and daemons again far to soon." AIEO slumps down in her chair and sighs.

Drevart

"Not for long really soon enough adventuring ends up against filthy xenos and daemons again far to soon." AIEO slumps down in her chair and sighs.
"Well killing is fine with me... And I don't care what to kill as long as paid."
Smirks and then mumbles quietly
"Well except for members of my race..."

Vanus

"Well killing is fine with me... And I don't care what to kill as long as paid."
Smirks and then mumbles quietly
"Well except for members of my race..."
"I'll kill anything myself especially heretics. But it's an annoyance not having access to all my weaponry I'd have 100% requested full planetary invasion rather then still being stuck here like this." AIEO mumbles to herself, "And I would have executed myself."

Drevart

"I'll kill anything myself especially heretics. But it's an annoyance not having access to all my weaponry I'd have 100% requested full planetary invasion rather then still being stuck here like this." AIEO mumbles to herself, "And I would have executed myself."
"Hm? what did you just say? Sorry, got distracted by my memories for a second"
While saying that I decide to use some Aether and create some nostalgic tea taste in my mouth

Vanus

"Hm? what did you just say? Sorry, got distracted by my memories for a second"
While saying that I decide to use some Aether and create some nostalgic tea taste in my mouth
"Oh I just said I have no qualms in killing those things especially not heretics who don't believe in the Emperor. Or unsanctioned magisters" I smile sweetly at the man in front of me he better not be one of those xenos that can appear basically fully human.

Drevart

"Oh I just said I have no qualms in killing those things especially not heretics who don't believe in the Emperor. Or unsanctioned magisters" I smile sweetly at the man in front of me he better not be one of those xenos that can appear basically fully human.
"Emperor? I guess you have your share of stories about your home."
Wry smile again.
"We had no emperor, only four Great Houses... everything gone now though..."

Vanus

"Emperor? I guess you have your share of stories about your home."
Wry smile again.
"We had no emperor, only four Great Houses... everything gone now though..."
"The Emperor remains strong as far as I know."
I smile and clap my hands.
"But onto happier topics now you are in Tonia a land ripe for conquering!"

Drevart

"The Emperor remains strong as far as I know."
I smile and clap my hands.
"But onto happier topics now you are in Tonia a land ripe for conquering!"
"We do not conquer"
I answer a bit harshly.
"We only trade. Anything be it lives of others, information or any other goods, preferably those two though"

Vanus

"We do not conquer"
I answer a bit harshly.
"We only trade. Anything be it lives of others, information or any other goods, preferably those two though"
"Oh I do those two mostly but conquering the criminal underworld is always a fun past time in my opinon. Fastest way to find heretical sentiments and remove them efficiently." AIEO smiles and claps her hands again.
"BUt I was aiming for happier topics so let us stop there I don't think we have much in common other then job I'll see you around probably." AIEO prepares to leave.

Drevart

"Oh I do those two mostly but conquering the criminal underworld is always a fun past time in my opinon. Fastest way to find heretical sentiments and remove them efficiently." AIEO smiles and claps her hands again.
"BUt I was aiming for happier topics so let us stop there I don't think we have much in common other then job I'll see you around probably." AIEO prepares to leave.
"Well I'll have to stay here as far as I can see, so yeah, we will see each other again."
Drevart closes his eyes and relaxes a bit

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
@ohko
"Okarin! Just the person I wanted to see!"

Felicia walked over somewhat eerily, with an awfully bright smile on her face.

Pushing Sable from behind her, she whispered a few words to her companion before the giant birb moved next to Okarin's side, looming over her ominously.

"I heard through the grapevine that you liked birds? Well then, I hope you're fine with watching over Sable for me whilst I'm gone? Afterall, I still have that IOU you signed a while back~"

She waved the little note with a smirk, hinting at the fact that she couldn't refuse.

"You don't have to worry about feeding or sheltering her, although I'm sure she'd appreciate it, all you have to do is check up on her every now and then for me."

She explained briefly as she pet the birb's head, before quickly escaping the scene and heading back upstairs.
*Quietly plays with Sable today while thinking about Felicia*

Is she doing okay???

:blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad: Spire Reef seemed like a very scary place.