Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Nivateth

"..not a matter of usefulness?.."-
Vila looks concerned for the small one. "Being useful is not a requirement because usefulness is subjective. most people are only there because a member with the ability to recruit found them interesting."

Last edited:

Leegood

"Ah, my topic of choice is usually about the teachings of The Goddess and how to apply them to your daily life... Though I'm afraid there aren't many that think of this as an interesting thing to talk about.

"I am usually happy with hearing about people's lives and try offering my thoughts on their troubles, however.

"And no, I stay at the nearby inn instead. The tavern is a bit too rowdy for my liking."

"I pray you do it soon, this counter is much needed for Pierre's activities."
"It's quiet at night, Usually, well I've only stayed at the inn a couple times normally I help out with work in wealthier households and they usually lend me a room to stay, Servant's rooms usually but those are good enough for me." I looked at the time and spoke "I need to go help out a coworker right now~ they'll let me stay over for the night." I spoke my farewells and spoke my farewells to @GDLiZy Luna

I also told Luna to message me from time to time during her travels, or I'd get angry.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"It's quiet at night, Usually, well I've only stayed at the inn a couple times normally I help out with work in wealthier households and they usually lend me a room to stay, Servant's rooms usually but those are good enough for me." I looked at the time and spoke "I need to go help out a coworker right now~ they'll let me stay over for the night." I spoke my farewells and spoke my farewells to @GDLiZy Luna

I also told Luna to message me from time to time during her travels, or I'd get angry.
"Alright, take care, miss Letianna."

FlutterOfCrows

Vila looks concerned for the small one. "Being useful is not a requirement because usefulness is subjective. most people are only there because a member with the ability to recruit found them interesting."

...Dust just trying to wrap around that idea...as tries to understand this new way of thinking separate from his masters... As he just looks very confused..glancing to see if that foxkin priest is here..as though she is not intentionally doing it..her presence..HuRts.."Interesting..what is..Interesting?" Dust ask Vila, in a soft, confused tone.

Nivateth

...Dust just trying to wrap around that idea...as tries to understand this new way of thinking separate from his masters... As he just looks very confused..glancing to see if that foxkin priest is here..as though she is not intentionally doing it..her presence..HuRts.."Interesting..what is..Interesting?" Dust ask Vila, in a soft, confused tone.
"interesting is based on the person. Jenn finds you interesting, so if you ever end up in one of the universe we can invite you in he'll probably be the one to invite you. you enjoy studying runes correct? then you find runes interesting."

Nivateth

As he just looks very confused..glancing to see if that foxkin priest is here..as though she is not intentionally doing it..her presence..HuRts.
Niv walks back into the room "haaah, they didnt have any requests that interest me right now..." she see's dust and Vila and walks over, feeling a wave of... pained confusion? she walks up to dust "you feelin' okay Dust?"

FlutterOfCrows

Niv walks back into the room "haaah, they didnt have any requests that interest me right now..." she see's dust and Vila and walks over, feeling a wave of... pained confusion? she walks up to dust "you feelin' okay Dust?"
"..Im Doing..Fine..just was not liking someone's near-constant prayer in the same room..getting better now though.." As dust manage to stand properly again..though still a bit shaken by the energy he felt...

Nivateth

"well, from what im feeling off you, its pain and confusion, so this is actually something that's shaken you to your emotions... but judging from your body, you look afraid." Niv says then asks "who did it come off of? Vila?"

Himekawa

Watery went to the tavern. She didn't know how to solve the problem in her mind. Ever since she remade her body with the lake's water, she felt that she was connected to the lake. What she was not certain was whether the lake has awareness of her or not.

Thus, watery searched for someone who could cut her connection.

"Excuse me... is there anyone who can do a purification ritual?" Watery said. It was something that she had read in the scribel library to banish the evil possession. Perhaps, it would work on her too?

Leegood

Watery went to the tavern. She didn't know how to solve the problem in her mind. Ever since she remade her body with the lake's water, she felt that she was connected to the lake. What she was not certain was whether the lake has awareness of her or not.

Thus, watery searched for someone who could cut her connection.

"Excuse me... is there anyone who can do a purification ritual?" Watery said. It was something that she had read in the scribel library to banish the evil possession. Perhaps, it would work on her too?
"Ah I think Nene might be able to do it, since it seems she prays all the time." I suggested my senior when I heard a plead for help.

FlutterOfCrows

Dust glance at the strange water sprite in the background, but otherwise tries to focus on Niv's question first and foremost.

FlutterOfCrows

"well, from what im feeling off you, its pain and confusion, so this is actually something that's shaken you to your emotions... but judging from your body, you look afraid." Niv says then asks "who did it come off of? Vila?"
"...the presence Came off Nene, but i doubt..she intended for that effect..nor is she aware of my connection..to the eldritch my friend..just a unfortunate accident at worse.."

Nivateth

"...the presence Came off Nene, but i doubt..she intended for that effect..nor is she aware of my connection..to the eldritch my friend..just a unfortunate accident at worse.."
"i figured nobody that i can see would intentionally hurt you. just curious if it was coming off of Vila due to her connection to a god of the mind, but if you have a connection to unknown gods then i guess its possible that you're hurt by some thing's presence."

Leegood

"Umm... where can I find this Nene?"
"We can wait till Nene comes here, or I could lead you to a temple?" I also offered that in case she was impatient.

"Is there something wrong with your body?"

Himekawa

"We can wait till Nene comes here, or I could lead you to a temple?" I also offered that in case she was impatient.

"Is there something wrong with your body?"
"I don't think my body is wrong. I can move it just fine. It is just, when I absorbed the Lake's water, I feel like something is always whispering to me. I am afraid that I will be a liability to my team, since I encountered a magician who contracted with water spirits there. If she can use this body to spy on the gelderholm soldiers..."

Leegood

"I don't think my body is wrong. I can move it just fine. It is just, when I absorbed the Lake's water, I feel like something is always whispering to me. I am afraid that I will be a liability to my team, since I encountered a magician who contracted with water spirits there. If she can use this body to spy on the gelderholm soldiers..."
"That's indeed very bad news, can you replace them with normal water? I do believe a priest could cleanse their connection from that magician I think."

Vanus

AIEO enters the tavern the pyrovore sitting on her shoulder and sits in a corner with a bottle of what appears to be purple air.