Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Leegood

AIEO enters the tavern the pyrovore sitting on her shoulder and sits in a corner with a bottle of what appears to be purple air.
"A bottle of gas?" It seemed quite novel, then I started studying the pyrovore on her shoulder.

FlutterOfCrows

"i figured nobody that i can see would intentionally hurt you. just curious if it was coming off of Vila due to her connection to a god of the mind, but if you have a connection to unknown gods then i guess its possible that you're hurt by some thing's presence."
AIEO enters the tavern the pyrovore sitting on her shoulder and sits in a corner with a bottle of what appears to be purple air.

Dust nods to that, as his eyes glance at AIEO, wondering who is the golem, though dust returns to the topic at hand, as ponder.."I do have a connection to something..maybe like a god?..but I'm no kin of it, at best I'm just a..' Follower' of it?"

Vanus

"A bottle of gas?" It seemed quite novel, then I started studying the pyrovore on her shoulder.
Dust nods to that, as his eyes glance at AIEO, wondering who is the golem, though dust returns to the topic at hand, as ponder.."I do have a connection to something..maybe like a god?..but I'm no kin of it, at best I'm just a..' Follower' of it?"
AIEO proceeds to put the gas canister into her mouth and push a button on the bottom of it. A small strand of the purple gas escapes and touches the ceiling staining it black. The Pyrovore jumps onto the table and cowers. AIEO quickly lets the trigger go.

Leegood

AIEO proceeds to put the gas canister into her mouth and push a button on the bottom of it. A small strand of the purple gas escapes and touches the ceiling staining it black. The Pyrovore jumps onto the table and cowers. AIEO quickly lets the trigger go.
oh, it's the first time I've seen someone smoking drugs, and ceiling was stained? Definitely getting a fine.

Himekawa

"That's indeed very bad news, can you replace them with normal water? I do believe a priest could cleanse their connection from that magician I think."
"I wonder about that. I haven't surveyed the area yet. My concern is that if the distance is too far, my activity in this place will be troubled by coming and going to that place. As this water is my main method of combat, I have to replace it often. The dwarves need every help they can get."

Vanus

oh, it's the first time I've seen someone smoking drugs, and ceiling was stained? Definitely getting a fine.
"They sold me fucking faulty poison what the fuck... How can you screw it up this badly..." I place the canister on my belt and leave it hanging the blood that was building up in the back of my throat continues to build up.

Leegood

"I wonder about that. I haven't surveyed the area yet. My concern is that if the distance is too far, my activity in this place will be troubled by coming and going to that place. As this water is my main method of combat, I have to replace it often. The dwarves need every help they can get."
"There's the quest to get water from the top of the mountain, rolling a container up, filling it with snow or water, and returning. I think the water there is good since it's what people drink around here."

Leegood

"They sold me fucking faulty poison what the fuck... How can you screw it up this badly..." I place the canister on my belt and leave it hanging the blood that was building up in the back of my throat continues to build up.
"P-poison? And you smoked it without checking? Are you alright?!"

Vanus

"P-poison? And you smoked it without checking? Are you alright?!"
"No I'm not. I required poison to mediate my body systems and I was not sold any so soon I'll have to go out and get some again or I'll likely die from internal injuries and such." I cross my arms grumpily at this problem if only I had my damned Narthlecium injector.

Leegood

"No I'm not. I required poison to mediate my body systems and I was not sold any so soon I'll have to go out and get some again or I'll likely die from internal injuries and such." I cross my arms grumpily at this problem if only I had my damned Narthlecium injector.
"I think the potion makers sell poison potions, how soon do you need poison? Does healing magic work on you?"

Vanus

"I think the potion makers sell poison potions, how soon do you need poison? Does healing magic work on you?"
"Magic does not and nor can it ever heal. It only corrupts. I'd rather die than let it near me. I'll make it myself this time around. That way I'll be able to know how bad it is myself." I am unable to properly control my temper at the moment because of the problems with my internals being constantly adjusted and dealt with only creating more problems.

Leegood

"Magic does not and nor can it ever heal. It only corrupts. I'd rather die than let it near me. I'll make it myself this time around. That way I'll be able to know how bad it is myself." I am unable to properly control my temper at the moment because of the problems with my internals being constantly adjusted and dealt with only creating more problems.
"When, how soon is soon? Will you be able to leave to the potion makers alright? I could go and get it for you, what kind of poison do you need?"

Vanus

"When, how soon is soon? Will you be able to leave to the potion makers alright? I could go and get it for you, what kind of poison do you need?"
"I'll deal with it myself don't worry about it. The poison I need though is something quite strong stronger than that poison that that woman gave me last time by half at least. Or a very specific poison to dampen the rejection of mechanical parts within the human body."

Leegood

"I'll deal with it myself don't worry about it. The poison I need though is something quite strong stronger than that poison that that woman gave me last time by half at least. Or a very specific poison to dampen the rejection of mechanical parts within the human body."
"That would be a bit pricey I believe, but I've heard the potion makers sell a poison strong enough that an ogre would fear its effects."

Vanus

"That would be a bit pricey I believe, but I've heard the potion makers sell a poison strong enough that an ogre would fear its effects."
"That's probably way to much if an ogre is what I think it is. No I'll just make it myself there is someone who needs to payback his failure after all. He did sell me a faulty product so he can help me with this."
A second voice seems to come from AIEO's lips, "Oh yes this sounds like fun."
The original voice interrupts in a quite and deep guttural voice. "Shut the fuck up daemon once I get the narthlecium you are fucking next you got it?"

Leegood

"That's probably way to much if an ogre is what I think it is. No I'll just make it myself there is someone who needs to payback his failure after all. He did sell me a faulty product so he can help me with this."
A second voice seems to come from AIEO's lips, "Oh yes this sounds like fun."
The original voice interrupts in a quite and deep guttural voice. "Shut the fuck up daemon once I get the narthlecium you are fucking next you got it?"
"It feels like people who are actually 2 people aren't that unique in scribble city huh." I pondered thinking about solet Luna.

"Hopefully you make it in time then." Of course I believed she should buy the poison from the potion makers but I believed that it would be too pricy in the long run.

Vanus

"It feels like people who are actually 2 people aren't that unique in scribble city huh." I pondered thinking about solet Luna.

"Hopefully you make it in time then." Of course I believed she should buy the poison from the potion makers but I believed that it would be too pricy in the long run.
"I will make it in time I probably still have 3 weeks to live. 2 weeks functional and 1 week at passable operating conditions."

Leegood

"It may make it worse as it asserts the balance but not all the way and then it lets the other stuff back in. But why are you showing so much concern for me I mean nothing to you and vice versa."
^.^)/ "Because I care for adventurers who enter the tavern. I've heard some adventurers are so bad at cooking they turn food into poison, maybe try that?"