Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Vanus

^.^)/ "Because I care for adventurers who enter the tavern. I've heard some adventurers are so bad at cooking they turn food into poison, maybe try that?"
"I know someone who once burnt a salad on a frozen planet so that isn't that hard to expect but no I will do it myself. Stop sticking your nose into my business now please and thank you."

Leegood

"I know someone who once burnt a salad on a frozen planet so that isn't that hard to expect but no I will do it myself. Stop sticking your nose into my business now please and thank you."
"No." I spoke bluntly before adding "Since it seems your fine I'll just get you some water." I went to get a mug of water.

Vanus

Feeling defiant I placed a mug of fresh water in front of her anyway and left.
AIEO disappeared from the tavern the mug of fresh water left behind tainted with blood that was coughed up into it.

FlutterOfCrows

AIEO disappeared from the tavern the mug of fresh water left behind tainted with blood that was coughed up into it.

Dust wander in, glancing at the mug of freshwater with blood within it, glance to see if anyone else is around.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Watery went to the tavern. She didn't know how to solve the problem in her mind. Ever since she remade her body with the lake's water, she felt that she was connected to the lake. What she was not certain was whether the lake has awareness of her or not.

Thus, watery searched for someone who could cut her connection.

"Excuse me... is there anyone who can do a purification ritual?" Watery said. It was something that she had read in the scribel library to banish the evil possession. Perhaps, it would work on her too?
"Ah I think Nene might be able to do it, since it seems she prays all the time." I suggested my senior when I heard a plead for help.
"I am unsure if I can do much... A connection that you willingly allowed to be established with your body is much harder to cut than one forcefully thrown on you, it is beyond my powers to cleanse that.

"Perhaps try visiting the temple? With enough priests, it might be possible to cut through it."

Himekawa

"I am unsure if I can do much... A connection that you willingly allowed to be established with your body is much harder to cut than one forcefully thrown on you, it is beyond my powers to cleanse that.

"Perhaps try visiting the temple? With enough priests, it might be possible to cut through it."
"By willing... is it considered willing when I knew not of the connection?"

Leegood

I had returned with a tiny bowl of sweet pudding and nommed it while watching nene and Ice girl talk

AliceShiki

"I'm afraid it is, even if you were 'tricked' per se, into accepting the connection... It was you that jumped into the water again when they called you, wasn't it? You answered their call on your own, miss Watery... The conditions are blurry, but it was still your willingness that provided its existence... It is hard to cut through those, and it is certainly beyond my power to do so.

"Do not lose hope though, but you will need help of those that are stronger than me to aid you... But I'll pray for your success, nonetheless."

FlutterOfCrows

Dust slightly open tavern door, glance at who is present...and decide to listen, as that strange priestess is here again...

Leegood

"I'm afraid it is, even if you were 'tricked' per se, into accepting the connection... It was you that jumped into the water again when they called you, wasn't it? You answered their call on your own, miss Watery... The conditions are blurry, but it was still your willingness that provided its existence... It is hard to cut through those, and it is certainly beyond my power to do so.

"Do not lose hope though, but you will need help of those that are stronger than me to aid you... But I'll pray for your success, nonetheless."

I went back to the kitchen for a while and came back "Nene me and the chef made this to be a candidate to be one of the tavern's future desserts~ what do you think of it?" I handed over the plate for her to try.

AliceShiki

I went back to the kitchen for a while and came back "Nene me and the chef made this to be a candidate to be one of the tavern's future desserts~ what do you think of it?" I handed over the plate for her to try.
"I am unsure if such wobbly and juicy sweet is ideal to be served to patrons under the intoxication of foreign substances, miss Letianna.

"Though I will say it looks appealing."

Leegood

"I am unsure if such wobbly and juicy sweet is ideal to be served to patrons under the intoxication of foreign substances, miss Letianna.

"Though I will say it looks appealing."
I nodded "But then it's appeal to a demographic that's not served well~ people who love sweets~! though the dish would cost as much as a meal and we'd have to make the dessert smaller to make more money, It'll taste good for people who are tired and need pudding~" I touched my chin while thinking "Are you thinking we need a main meal first Nene?"

I noticed her not eating it and offered "You can try it if you want~"

AliceShiki

I nodded "But then it's appeal to a demographic that's not served well~ people who love sweets~! though the dish would cost as much as a meal and we'd have to make the dessert smaller to make more money, It'll taste good for people who are tired and need pudding~" I touched my chin while thinking "Are you thinking we need a main meal first Nene?"

I noticed her not eating it and offered "You can try it if you want~"
"I do not think it is a bad idea to make a sweet that appeals to a small part of your demographic, though I believe you should first focus your efforts on making something you believe the majority of patrons would consume, shouldn't you?

"Though I am unsure if a main meal is necessary or not, I'm afraid the intricacies of business are not my area of expertise... But if you're offering me to taste it, I'll accept the offer."

*takes a spoonful of it* "It is sweet... Very much so. It might actually be good for those under intoxication, though I worry they might drop it to the ground long before it reaches their mouth.

"Perhaps working on its consistency would be ideal?"

Nivateth

A pink cat walks in covered in slime, shakes it off and sits in a corner 'these mortals will never figure out that this cat is a druid~ nyehehe.' Niv and Vila who are in the room, take one look straight at it and say "Gods that's obvious" and sit down at a table together.

Leegood

"I do not think it is a bad idea to make a sweet that appeals to a small part of your demographic, though I believe you should first focus your efforts on making something you believe the majority of patrons would consume, shouldn't you?

"Though I am unsure if a main meal is necessary or not, I'm afraid the intricacies of business are not my area of expertise... But if you're offering me to taste it, I'll accept the offer."

*takes a spoonful of it* "It is sweet... Very much so. It might actually be good for those under intoxication, though I worry they might drop it to the ground long before it reaches their mouth.

"Perhaps working on its consistency would be ideal?"
"Umu I thought I added too much Sweetness but it'll be reduced in various versions of it for different settings, for example, this one would go right after a meal and a cup of warm milk. The consistency is a work in progress, We'll make more test versions of it to get the right consistency that I remember it having in the past." I noted Nene's comments and went back to the kitchen.

I then came back with a dish that was just finished in the kitchen "We've developed something that could be eaten alongside mugs of alcoholics beverages~"
This but with a bit less cheese