Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
About the size of a housecat~
So smol! :blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy:

But yes! I can shrink that much too! Although at that point I'm pretty much the size of any ordinary slime~ like a blob! :blob_melt:

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
So smol! :blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy:

But yes! I can shrink that much too! Although at that point I'm pretty much the size of any ordinary slime~ like a blob! :blob_melt:
Can you donate the ejected fluid to me?
I want to know how it tastes like ~☆.
If it's anything like a normal slime... :blob_drool:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Can you donate the ejected fluid to me?
I want to know how it tastes like ~☆.
If it's anything like a normal slime... :blob_drool:
Well, I mean, it's basically just sugar water :blobrofl:

...Although... somehow I get the shivers thinking about someone eating my fluid... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Hey wait! Weren't you the girl who ate like a bunch slimes? I read that quest report! :blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock:

Please, I'm not edible!

kilnareth

"Deal!" I said in an ecstatic tone. "Do you happen to know what you want put in your sword?"

Feathers95

"Deal!" I said in an ecstatic tone. "Do you happen to know what you want put in your sword?"
"Nope, I'll just use this as another little test for you. I'm a magic swordswoman that uses the elements of fire and ice, can you decide on an appropriate enchantment for me?" I inquired calmly with a hint of amusement, handing him the light silver sword that had accompanied me ever since I entered this world.

kilnareth

"Nope, I'll just use this as another little test for you. I'm a magic swordswoman that uses the elements of fire and ice, can you decide on an appropriate enchantment for me?" I inquired calmly with a hint of amusement, handing him the light silver sword that had accompanied me ever since I entered this world.

What?! I haven't even started elemental fusion much less an enchantment suited for a frostfire swordswoman like you! I screamed at her in my head as I began to become more worried when the lady handed me the sword. I stared at the sword's blade, looking as if I was contemplating what kind of suitable enchantment I would inscribe on it, when in reality I was already panicking!

But I wouldn't show it on my face. After all, this could be my once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get rich, since the girl in front of me looked well off. If I could latch myself onto a wealthy and powerful backer such as her, my life should be smooth sailing.

"Hmm... a day." I said under my breath, looking at the blade with a serious look before glancing back at its owner. "To create a suitable enchantment fitting for a dual element user such as yourself, it might take a day."

A day?! Am I out of my fucking mind?! Why the hell did I blurt that out?!

"Inscription of an enchantment takes time and needs precision. A small mistake might lead to worrying results varying from the enchantment not working or worse, the enchantment malfuntioning which will cause harm to the user."

Damn it! Bullshit your way through! I'm already deep in the rabbit hole. Might as well go deeper!

"But I assure you, what you will get will be of quality and would enhance your combat capabilities tenfold!"

I am dead! I am so dead!

Feathers95

What?! I haven't even started elemental fusion much less an enchantment suited for a frostfire swordswoman like you! I screamed at her in my head as I began to become more worried when the lady handed me the sword. I stared at the sword's blade, looking as if I was contemplating what kind of suitable enchantment I would inscribe on it, when in reality I was already panicking!

But I wouldn't show it on my face. After all, this could be my once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get rich, since the girl in front of me looked well off. If I could latch myself onto a wealthy and powerful backer such as her, my life should be smooth sailing.

"Hmm... a day." I said under my breath, looking at the blade with a serious look before glancing back at its owner. "To create a suitable enchantment fitting for a dual element user such as yourself, it might take a day."

A day?! Am I out of my fucking mind?! Why the hell did I blurt that out?!

"Inscription of an enchantment takes time and needs precision. A small mistake might lead to worrying results varying from the enchantment not working or worse, the enchantment malfuntioning which will cause harm to the user."

Damn it! Bullshit your way through! I'm already deep in the rabbit hole. Might as well go deeper!

"But I assure you, what you will get will be of quality and woukd enhance your combat capabilities tenfold!"

I am dead! I am so dead!
As he spoke, I swore I faintly saw his pupils shaking when he looked at me, but I must've been seeing things. He explained things so well afterall. I'm sure he'll make it far as an enchanter in the future. When he said that he would increase my combat capabilities tenfold, I was pretty skeptical, hence I just brushed it off as empty words like earlier. Who knows? Maybe this unassuming youth would surprise me.

"A day? Well, I haven't taken a break from questing in a long while so it would probably be good to relax for a day. I'll come back and see you this time tomorrow then."
I pondered briefly before responding with a smile.

"Good luck! Oh, and try not to break my sword will you? It was passed down to me from my mother. See you!" I called out cheerfully as I left, clearly looking forward to tomorrow.

'I wonder what kind of enchantment I'll get?' I thought to myself curiously, as I headed outside to train my magic abilities a bit more with the absence of my sword.

kilnareth

As he spoke, I swore I faintly saw his pupils shaking when he looked at me, but I must've been seeing things. He explained things so well afterall. I'm sure he'll make it far as an enchanter in the future. When he said that he would increase my combat capabilities tenfold, I was pretty skeptical, hence I just brushed it off as empty words like earlier. Who knows? Maybe this unassuming youth would surprise me.

"A day? Well, I haven't taken a break from questing in a long while so it would probably be good to relax for a day. I'll come back and see you this time tomorrow then." I pondered briefly before responding with a smile.

"Good luck! Oh, and try not to break my sword will you? It was passed down to me from my mother. See you!" I called out cheerfully as I left, clearly looking forward to tomorrow.

'I wonder what kind of enchantment I'll get?' I thought to myself curiously, as I headed outside to train my magic abilities a bit more with the absence of my sword.

Great, even the subject for enchantment is a family heirloom... I dejectedly thought as I inwardly cursed myself for beeing greedy and keeping up my fake smile as the lady walked out of the tavern.

Why do I feel like my cheeks are sore...

I looked at the silver sword that was entrusted to me thinking that if something bad happened to this sword, I would experience an eternal frosty blizzard in hell...

"I can't believe I'm saying this... but it's time for me study..."

Finally taking an initiative, eh? The sound of the old man rang inside my head. I imagined a disembodied head of the old man floating around with a sneer on his punchable face.

It's not really an initiative... more of a death sentence if I didn't do this thing right...

Feathers95

@Yorth
"Say Vor, whereabouts is that ruined settlement that was raided by the slimes? I might go have a look at the place myself."

(ooc: this is to prove its location on the map don't question the randomness xD)

Last edited:

Yorth

Swordman
@Yorth
"Say Vor, whereabouts is that ruined settlement that was raided by the slimes? I might go have a look at the place myself."

Ah, it's been a month since then. I forgot to mention the place in my report, but it was south-east of the city. It took me around an hour and a half to reach it, so maybe six to ten miles?

Either way, we definitely need to check it again. Such a horde cannot be left unsupervised.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Hey wait! Weren't you the girl who ate like a bunch slimes? I read that quest report! :blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock:

yes

Please, I'm not edible!

That's what they all say! Most of them are liars though, and they taste delicious!

Well, I mean, it's basically just sugar water :blobrofl:

You already sound tastier than normal slimes! Come on, what are you going to do with the ejected water anyways? It's not like I need to kill you to eat you!
Please~☆

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
yes

That's what they all say! Most of them are liars though, and they taste delicious!

You already sound tastier than normal slimes! Come on, what are you going to do with the ejected water anyways? It's not like I need to kill you to eat you!
Please~☆
:blob_teary: I... don't trust you anymore! I'm going to stay far, far away! :blob_upset:

GM

Ah, it's been a month since then. I forgot to mention the place in my report, but it was south-east of the city. It took me around an hour and a half to reach it, so maybe six to ten miles?

Either way, we definitely need to check it again. Such a horde cannot be left unsupervised.
Someone want to write up the quest for this, I'm lazy today~