After All These Years!

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Five years ago, I began writing my story. For no reason other than to take my mind off my Loneliness and depression, I wrote every day for over two years. I took breaks after that, mostly finished my series, and wrote other stories but finally, after all these years, I have a physical copy of my first book in my hands! My depression is near non-existent thanks to this community, the grace of God, and the hobby of writing. Thank you Scribblehub!
IMG_20230815_121608594.jpg

The Supernatural Case of an Accidental Time Traveler: Vol. 1 https://a.co/d/1UKIyOF

Last edited:

Paul_Tromba

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Congratulations. Although I joined last year in October 2022. I've been seeing you in threads more times than I can count spreading positivity. Happy for you for your success. Hope you find even more success in the future as well as everybody else who has been writing. 🎉🎉🎉

Paul_Michaels

Just a below average author.
Five years ago, I began writing my story. For no reason other than to take my mind off my Loneliness and depression, I wrote every day for over two years. I took breaks after that, mostly finished my series, and wrote other stories but finally, after all these years, I have a physical copy of my first book in my hands! My depression is near non-existent thanks to this community, the grace of God, and the hobby of writing. Thank you Scribblehub!
View attachment 21003
What was the trickiest part of getting your out book to physical format? I remember you mentioning a word count issue but I wondered if there was anything else?

Paul_Tromba

What was the trickiest part of getting your out book to physical format? I remember you mentioning a word count issue but I wondered if there was anything else?
Probably the cover art alignment because it is very specific and it took me two weeks of repeatedly fixing it to actually get it approved. There were some other issues but they were easily fixable like the page count issue and the formatting programs issues.