After All These Years!

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
Picsart_23-08-15_15-30-16-345.jpg

Five years ago, I began writing my story. For no reason other than to take my mind off my Loneliness and depression, I wrote every day for over two years. I took breaks after that, mostly finished my series, and wrote other stories but finally, after all these years, I have a physical copy of my first book in my hands! My depression is near non-existent thanks to this community, the grace of God, and the hobby of writing. Thank you Scribblehub!
View attachment 21003
:blobthumbsup:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Damn! That's awesome! Congrats!
Btw how many pages does a paperback allow?
What are the minimum and maximum requirements for a paperback book?

Do ppl have to cut chapters if it exceed the required amount for paperback publications?
Paperback I believe is limited to around 850 pages. Though I may be wrong and it could be less. You would have to cut content or put it in a separate volume if it exceeds the page limit.

Vnator

Congrats, I'm super happy for you! I probably didn't contribute much to what you see as the community, but I'm happy to be here and see all this from you. Keep kicking ass and being happy!

And your pfp matches what you look like irl oddly well.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
:blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party::blob_party:

I forget to comment.

1. That thing looks like it can kill a person.
2. You look fine. Old, slightly round but fine like wine.
I did gain a little weight. Currently working on losing it. I'm around 187 pounds right now.
Looks so cool. Congratz!!!

Maybe I should finish my book to make a physical copy to brag :blob_aww:
Do it!