[aggregator] steals novels.

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
This site:
[aggregator] .
Steals novels and doesn't care when you confront them because of that. Two of my novels have been stolen so far. I emailed them about it, but they not only didn't remove my novel from their site, they stole my latest one. Ok, I dropped the first stolen one, but I plan to finish the second one.

Why bother to steal free to read novels?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker

That's normal, this is the internet. Plagiarism is kinda normal when your novel gets popular. Also, I think bots are the ones stealing your novel? So they basically don't care if your novel is free or not because they are bots. Maybe put where you upload your novel at the end of your chapter so the reader will know where to search them. But don't use direct links because bots automatically delete them. From what I see from that site, that's a pirated site and that's pretty self explanatory.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker

Guess what? My novel is there too. AND IT EVEN GOT RATINGS!!!

Edit: oh, bots are the who rated that shit lol.

RainingSky

Coffee lover (addict)
Haven't figured out where the use in it is in copying free stories yet, but hey found one of my stories there as well, in full lenght, they didn't bother using my cover tough.

i didn't see any of my novels lol :D

tho tbh i haven't updated here in more than a year, mainly posting on Ao3.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
No, third. And it is not getting any easier.
I don't count "they took three of my novels" as three separate occurrences.
It's going to keep happening and at some point you're going to stop caring simply because everything else is wasted effort.

D

Deleted member 54065

This site:
[aggregator].
Steals novels and doesn't care when you confront them because of that. Two of my novels have been stolen so far. I emailed them about it, but they not only didn't remove my novel from their site, they stole my latest one. Ok, I dropped the first stolen one, but I plan to finish the second one.

Why bother to steal free to read novels?
Jokes on them.

Had one before, though I forgot the site. Left a comment telling readers they can read my work (complete with illustrations) on other free sites.

My work was removed a few days later. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Zinless

How do I
My novel is also there.

Thing is, i've re-written the 15th chapter and they still have the old version there.

They don't even try...

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
Even mine isn't there and it has less than 200 views in scribble. They literally stole everything they could.

Erys

Her Highness
The bot steals my novel too. Good job, bot!