Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
On a random side note... Playing with Ilya is really fun~

Though I totally didn't expect things to take the turn they took... >.>
I think imma pop into that Free RP. Reading up on what happened rn~
Everyone needs a friendly drunk old man to lighten up their day...
Shame Griswold can't get drunk anymore.

ObaSuzu

But it seems that I got the hang of telling the difference between using the past tense and the present tense. I don't think choosing both of them when writing a story is a good idea. At least I learned something new. lol

DarkeReises

But it seems that I got the hang of telling the difference between using the past tense and the present tense. I don't think choosing both of them when writing a story is a good idea. At least I learned something new. lol
Yeah I did the same thing in my first story, I don't remember if I fixed it in the later chapters though. Think I did. Pretty sure I got it mostly fixed in my newer short stories tho

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
It really hurt. Fun, but it hurt. I mean, if you can't take some shit, then are you really siblings?
Ugh, I have a little sister, while we don't fight now, we would get into fights which always ended up in her cry and my momscolding me
@fyrre @GodlyKamui @Reborn_Cat Question just to see if you all were okay with this — can I put a knight’s order / academy on Conshire Isles? Specifically something like an auxiliary campus of the Royal Academy dedicated to training Pegasus Knights and other mounted riders

I was also planning to give Sir Gawrgaru a summer villa somewhere on the Conshire Isles.

It hasn’t been confirmed and no one has written anything about it! For open-endedness, it’s best not to limit the size of Terra Nova or the number of continents, etc, just in case there are future players who want to keep expanding it.

If that’s the type of story you want to write, sure!
Sure, my main concern about adding island wantonly is that we'll only mention them once and forget about them

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Well, it looks like I won't be participating in this for too long, sadly. I got my hands full anyway. I might come back someday.
Well, it was good that you figured something out ^^ Hopefully you come back someday! Thanks for dropping by!

Sure, my main concern about adding island wantonly is that we'll only mention them once and forget about them
The Conshire Isles are @fyrre's island!

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Academies, I meant academies, I wrote islands by mistake as I just woke up
Ah okay! I was hoping to focus on primarily on mounts and riding (in a cavalry sense), like for pegasus knights who grow up with their mounts from a young age (and you need a lot of space to keep horses so its not good for cities). So it would probably be different from a naval-style academy or a knowledge-centric university.

DarkeReises

Ah okay! I was hoping to focus on primarily on mounts and riding (in a cavalry sense), like for pegasus knights who grow up with their mounts from a young age (and you need a lot of space to keep horses so its not good for cities). So it would probably be different from a naval-style academy or a knowledge-centric university.
Do you think Space Giants go to battle riding Space Whales?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Dear lord up high, I hate you so much...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
To her credit, who could've foreseen walking into that sort of minefield unless they were prescient or something?
Considering that not even I expected things to take that kind of turn... I agree! Kanon totally stepped on a really unlucky landmine! XD

DarkeReises

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Considering that not even I expected things to take that kind of turn... I agree! Kanon totally stepped on a really unlucky landmine! XD
You mind if I butt into the RP and act as a candy dispenser for Ilya?

DarkeReises

Success! Well, only partially, but there was hope! Now all she needed to do was to was to guide the conversation skillfully away from---

Calm down, Kanon! Excitement only increases the likelihood of messing up. Deep breaths, deep breaths...

"Ah!"

Continuing to pretend as if she'd made a blunder, Kanon unwrapped the piece of confectionery with pretended reluctance and left it in the palm of her hand. It was about one-fourth the size of Ilya herself.

Oya, it's a hard candy. Let's not end up with a toothless fairy here.

"You can eat the shell, but it's hard, so don't bite it."
lol we're both tryna feed the fairy

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I feel sad thinking about that
Eh? Why so? *tilts head*
You mind if I butt into the RP and act as a candy dispenser for Ilya?
I honestly have no clue how Ilya would react to a poke that would probably throw her off the counter or at the other stuff you did and said in those circumstances, so I'll kinda ignore your post and pretend it didn't happen, sorry... >.>

DarkeReises

Eh? Why so? *tilts head*

I honestly have no clue how Ilya would react to a poke that would probably throw her off the counter or at the other stuff you did and said in those circumstances, so I'll kinda ignore your post and pretend it didn't happen, sorry... >.>
Aight, I'll delete them then lol

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Aight, I'll delete them then lol
It might be difficult to find roleplaying partners with characters that are too overpowered.

Many of us are focused on our own stories, and it would kind of be out-of-place in our main stories to suddenly meet a god-tier character... would kind of throw the plot in our stories out of the window to meet someone who can magically solve all problems... so it's definitely a challenge to work with.

fyrre

It might be difficult to find roleplaying partners with characters that are too overpowered.

Many of us are focused on our own stories, and it would kind of be out-of-place in our main stories to suddenly meet a god-tier character... would kind of throw the plot in our stories out of the window to meet someone who can magically solve all problems... so it's definitely a challenge to work with.
Right, having all the problems be magically solved takes the fun out of things and our plots would have no purpose anymore.

DarkeReises

True that. Even if Griswold was just gonna chill and I kept his actual OP things to my own story, I guess just normal interactions would be a bit weird too.