Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
@fyrre @GodlyKamui @Reborn_Cat Question just to see if you all were okay with this — can I put a knight’s order / academy on Conshire Isles? Specifically something like an auxiliary campus of the Royal Academy dedicated to training Pegasus Knights and other mounted riders

I was also planning to give Sir Gawrgaru a summer villa somewhere on the Conshire Isles.

It hasn’t been confirmed and no one has written anything about it! For open-endedness, it’s best not to limit the size of Terra Nova or the number of continents, etc, just in case there are future players who want to keep expanding it.

If that’s the type of story you want to write, sure!
I'll just describe Terra Nova as hundreds of times larger than Earth. Would that be fine? Or should I make it even vaguer

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I'll just describe Terra Nova as hundreds of times larger than Earth. Would that be fine? Or should I make it even vaguer
Well often times if it’s not directly relevant to your story, often you can keep it vague and not mention it.

For example, a lot of us are traveling from Island A to Island B, but very few of us are putting exact distances because it’s more likely for everyone’s stories to stay consistent that way.

If there’s not a reason to state something explicitly, often you can get away with just describing one thing even if your character has knowledge of thousands of herbs.

DarkeReises

Well often times if it’s not directly relevant to your story, often you can keep it vague and not mention it.

For example, a lot of us are traveling from Island A to Island B, but very few of us are putting exact distances because it’s more likely for everyone’s stories to stay consistent that way.

If there’s not a reason to state something explicitly, often you can get away with just describing one thing even if your character has knowledge of thousands of herbs.
Aight got it.

Also I got an idea to make a quest and maybe freestyle RP of starting a "Journey To: The Edge of Terra Nova"

DarkeReises

Having a Goddess as a friend is great for Griswold cause now he can use her to make some nice incentives for a quest :blob_cookie:

fyrre

@fyrre @GodlyKamui @Reborn_Cat Question just to see if you all were okay with this — can I put a knight’s order / academy on Conshire Isles? Specifically something like an auxiliary campus of the Royal Academy dedicated to training Pegasus Knights and other mounted riders

I was also planning to give Sir Gawrgaru a summer villa somewhere on the Conshire Isles.
Ooooh, I don't mind at all!

DarkeReises

:blob_happy: Awesome! I also want to add a priest / shrine maiden type character and contract magic.

What was the religion that you were planning btw?
Speaking of religion, I wonder how the gods of Terra Nova are gonna react when they find out Griswold dragged a Goddess along with him...

Way

Interesting... I might have to start reading some of those books as well. Though, he fights mostly using magic.
I see. I can provide some sources if you want, including an e-book I forked out some cash to get xD

Also, an addendum...
1626055002962.png

Apparentally the text is spanish, so that's going to be interesting down the line. Need to experiment with writing combat chereography using the iberian terms though. Got any suggestions for any combat scenarios to try to write using spanish swordplay?

fyrre

:blob_happy: Awesome! I also want to add a priest / shrine maiden type character and contract magic.

I don't have any major huge plans for this religion but at the center of the religion is a saintess who can perform miracles and give prophecies. The god of this religion can speak through the saintess and the saintess can then give oracles. The saintess's prophecies are always known to come true and her prophecies always come at the right time. But the saintess never received a vision/prophecy from her god about Sky Archipelago being transported to another world. This made believers of the religion either suspicious or scared. Though on the surface it may look like the religion is all fine and dandy but it's quickly falling apart. Whether it's falling apart due to the saintess not receiving a prophecy is unknown.

This is just something to play around with. If others want to include it in any big plans or make any changes to it I'm fine with it.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Relevant Chapters 1 and 2;

A letter of report arrives at the guild's counter accompanied by three boxes.

Together with the letter was another paper, this one rather than a report was an Issue of Indebtedness in the name of Ascalio, sent for Guild ratification.
I loved the details on the letters! So fluffy! \(^^)/

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I see. I can provide some sources if you want, including an e-book I forked out some cash to get xD

Also, an addendum...
View attachment 8607
Apparentally the text is spanish, so that's going to be interesting down the line. Need to experiment with writing combat chereography using the iberian terms though. Got any suggestions for any combat scenarios to try to write using spanish swordplay?
I mean, isn't Spanish just Portuguese with a lisp /j

hides shady priest plans for later

DarkeReises

I don't have any major huge plans for this religion but at the center of the religion is a saintess who can perform miracles and give prophecies. The god of this religion can speak through the saintess and the saintess can then give oracles. The saintess's prophecies are always known to come true and her prophecies always come at the right time. But the saintess never received a vision/prophecy from her god about Sky Archipelago being transported to another world. This made believers of the religion either suspicious or scared. Though on the surface it may look like the religion is all fine and dandy but it's quickly falling apart. Whether it's falling apart due to the saintess not receiving a prophecy is unknown.
Sounds like prime real estate for Griswold to walk up and ask about the god

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Speaking of religion, I wonder how the gods of Terra Nova are gonna react when they find out Griswold dragged a Goddess along with him...
We have a many-religions setting! It’s unclear if gods or things in various religions are real or not.

This is just something to play around with. If others want to include it in any big plans or make any changes to it I'm fine with it.
That’s so cool!! I wonder if she’s still receiving visions now that the archipelago moved

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Ilya believes in the goddess of sunflower seeds~
... Actually, I dunno if Ilya understand the concept of divinity... I think she might not have had a chance to get that explained to her yet... Not sure, I didn't work out this kind of detail~

But well, she'd probably believe in the goddess of sunflower seeds if she knows anything about deities! ^^)/