Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I should read the novel one of these days. I didn't feel like playing F/SN because I didn't wanna play a VN with a Male Protagonist that had ecchi ecchi scenes in it, but reading a LN with a Female Protagonist that still followed roughly the same plotline? That's something I'd love to read~

... I think it doesn't have much of a fantranslation though, so... Welp, too lazy to try translating it myself atm though... Maybe when I get better at Japanese~
I've never read too, mostly snippets of plot and all~

But it's kind of different from what I gather, since there isn't a 'fixed' protagonist and each volume focuses on a character and their struggles.

luxia

pretty boys

seems scary but I like

size gap would be nice to have big sweet barbarian lover

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Ehh? I didn't realize Alice's love interest imagination was that good.

Mine is a lot more... amorphous...
I create a lot of stories in my head. Most are slice of life or romance~
... And most I won't ever write.

The one I'm currently working on has a MC that had a girlfriend, broke up with her, got another girlfriend and married her.
Meanwhile, the MC's little sister is engaged to two different girls and is in love with a 3rd one, though she doesn't want to pursue a relationship with the 3rd girl, as she is happy with her fiancees~

... So yeah, I guess!? I imagine love interests with some ease! xD

... I do have a harder time imagining male love interests though, it's easier for me to imagine female love interests, so the stories often turn yuri~
I dunno, I'm just bad with depicting men in general when creating stuff~
I've never read too, mostly snippets of plot and all~

But it's kind of different from what I gather, since there isn't a 'fixed' protagonist and each volume focuses on a character and their struggles.
I checked a bit just now and apparently it's actually supposed to be an equivalent of Fate Zero instead of F/SN... Which is a bit of a bummer.

Didn't know this thing about changing protagonists though... You sure you aren't talking about Fate/Strange Fake instead of Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue Silver?

AliceShiki

... I do have a harder time imagining male love interests though, it's easier for me to imagine female love interests, so the stories often turn yuri~
I dunno, I'm just bad with depicting men in general when creating stuff~
... I remember I was working on a medi-fantasy reincarnation isekai thingy once, and it was supposed to be a BG relationship where the MC would be married off to another family due to nobility deals established by her family and whatnot...

Somehow the way the story progressed was that her engagement with her fiance was broken and she ended up marrying a girl from a different family... Oopsie~?

It really is a lot easier for me to work with female characters in the end~

The_Everdistant_Utopia

I checked a bit just now and apparently it's actually supposed to be an equivalent of Fate Zero instead of F/SN... Which is a bit of a bummer.

Didn't know this thing about changing protagonists though... You sure you aren't talking about Fate/Strange Fake instead of Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue Silver?
Strange/Fake has a clear protagonist, though?

As for Fragments, here:
In Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver, most of the story is written in fragments from the various different perspectives of each of the Masters, Servants and Magi who are either participants or observers in the First Holy Grail War. Each of the novels focus on one or a couple of different protagonists.
  • Volume 1 - "The Little Lady Arc" - In this first novel, the novel focuses primarily on the sisterly bonds between Ayaka Sajyou and Manaka Sajyou.
  • Volume 2 - "Best Friend Arc" - In the second novel, the novel focuses primarily on Misaya Reiroukan and her relationship with her father's Servant, Caster.
  • Volume 3 - "Beautiful Mind Arc" - In the third novel, the novel focuses primarily on the Master-Servant relationships between characters like Tatsumi Kitano and Berserker; Shizuri Isemi and Rider; Assassin and her original master, Seiji Jinga, and her new Master, Manaka Sajyou.
  • Volume 4 - "Dear My Hero Arc" - In the fourth novel, the novel focuses primarily on the Master-Servant relationships between the characters Elza Saijo and Archer, and, Nigel Saward and Lancer.
  • Volume 5 - "Knight of Fate Arc" - In the fifth novel, the novel focuses primarily on the perspectives and Master-Servant relationship between Manaka Sajyou and Saber.

luxia

... I remember I was working on a medi-fantasy reincarnation isekai thingy once, and it was supposed to be a BG relationship where the MC would be married off to another family due to nobility deals established by her family and whatnot...

Somehow the way the story progressed was that her engagement with her fiance was broken and she ended up marrying a girl from a different family... Oopsie~?

It really is a lot easier for me to work with female characters in the end~
-nodsnods- I don't think I've ever written a yuri! I dunno why but it's hard for my brain to process.

I wrote one or two yuri story outlines and each time I've done it, it just ended up depressing with postmodernist moodiness ;-;

I think I struggle with imagining male love interests as well. Like for me, I think there are just feelings that I'm attracted to (like when I'm sleepy there's this feeling). So it kind of becomes like an amorphous unnamed fantasy without a particular personality attached to the feeling. In the end, designing characters is difficult for me x.x

AliceShiki

Strange/Fake has a clear protagonist, though?
NU tags are lying to me... *grumble grumble*
As for Fragments, here:
I see I see~

Well, at least the "MC" is the main focus on v1 and v5~
-nodsnods- I don't think I've ever written a yuri! I dunno why but it's hard for my brain to process.

I wrote one or two yuri story outlines and each time I've done it, it just ended up depressing with postmodernist moodiness ;-;

I think I struggle with imagining male love interests as well. Like for me, I think there are just feelings that I'm attracted to (like when I'm sleepy there's this feeling). So it kind of becomes like an amorphous unnamed fantasy without a particular personality attached to the feeling. In the end, designing characters is difficult for me x.x
*pat pat pat* That's totally weird to me, but I guess it is what it is for you~

I love romance myself, and I've always liked yuri, and I just so happen to be much better at writing female characters, so... The stars kinda aligned for me! xD

It's a lot easier to imagine romance than to write it though... I dunno, when writing I always feel like the readers will think that a character is unrealistic, or that their fears are too dumb or unfounded, or that they're overworrying for no reason... But when I imagine the story I can just make my characters go through all sort of thingies that I'd be unsure if the readers would like and just enjoy the ride~ <3

... I just love making my characters go through lots of drama... >.>

luxia

I see I see~

*pat pat pat* That's totally weird to me, but I guess it is what it is for you~

I love romance myself, and I've always liked yuri, and I just so happen to be much better at writing female characters, so... The stars kinda aligned for me! xD

It's a lot easier to imagine romance than to write it though... I dunno, when writing I always feel like the readers will think that a character is unrealistic, or that their fears are too dumb or unfounded, or that they're overworrying for no reason... But when I imagine the story I can just make my characters go through all sort of thingies that I'd be unsure if the readers would like and just enjoy the ride~ <3

... I just love making my characters go through lots of drama... >.>
Ahh... maybe I'm just trash though.

For instance I'll just skip to imagining/fantasizing this:

No idea what the ML's name is. Not even sure about his face. No clue about his character overall or backstory.

It just feels nice and that fuzzy feeling I'm addicted to, I guess.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Well, I guess we could say there are two protagonist-ish characters. Since the story mostly focuses around the master of Saber and the master of Gilgamesh.
I see I see~

Ah, no...

Volume 5 focuses on Manaka, the 'MC's psychotic sister.

She's cute though.

AliceShiki

Ahh... maybe I'm just trash though.

For instance I'll just skip to imagining/fantasizing this:

No idea what the ML's name is. Not even sure about his face. No clue about his character overall or backstory.

It just feels nice and that fuzzy feeling I'm addicted to, I guess.
Aaaaaah, it's nice to skip directly to the fluffy parts too~

... Though then as I keep imagining things I start to start going to the future, and then back to the past, and then to the present and... One way or another I tend to go over a lot of stuff when I start imagining thingies~

It's fun either way, and I love the feeling of going through those events as my characters~
Ah, no...

Volume 5 focuses on Manaka, the 'MC's psychotic sister.

She's cute though.
Wait, the MC's sister is Saber's master...? o.0

*gets confused*

But v3 says that Manaka is the master of Assassin and and and...

I feel like those short summaries spoiled a surprisingly high amount of things.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Wait, the MC's sister is Saber's master...? o.0

*gets confused*

But v3 says that Manaka is the master of Assassin and and and...

I feel like those short summaries spoiled a surprisingly high amount of things.
Yes, it is spoiler ridden...

She basically becomes the master of Saber originally and then of Caster and Assassin after their masters' deaths

luxia

Btw, you're not trash! >.<

You're a lovely and fluffy person~ *hugs*
x_x it’s trash because it’s basically imagination for smut…..,,,

We need a Luxia appreciation thread, because she's undervaluing herself criminally here...

You aren't trash by any stretch of the imagination!

You're an incredible and fun person!
I don’t know what to say to praise… ;-; I want to sleep…

AliceShiki

Yes, it is spoiler ridden...

She basically becomes the master of Saber originally and then of Caster and Assassin after their masters' deaths
... Wait, so the one that summoned Saber isn't the MC after all? o.0

*decides to google about it*

Aaaaaaaaaah... The MC of Prototype is Ayaka, and she summons Saber... But in Sky Silver Manaka summons Saber instead~

I'd say that the one that summons Saber is the MC, so Manaka is the MC of Sky Silver as far as I care~

Also, she is the one in the cover of the novel, so she has to be the protagonist~ *nod nod nod*

... I wish Prototype got a game/novel one of these days... It seems pretty interesting~
We need a Luxia appreciation thread, because she's undervaluing herself criminally here...

You aren't trash by any stretch of the imagination!

You're an incredible and fun person!
*nod nod nod nod nod* Luxia is love! Luxia is life! Luxia is not trash! \(^^)/
x_x it’s trash because it’s basically imagination for smut…..,,,
It's not like I don't imagine smutty scenes, yanno...? They're fun to think of in their own right~

... And well, they used to turn me on back in the day too I guess... Though nowadays almost nothing turns me on... >.>

The_Everdistant_Utopia

... Wait, so the one that summoned Saber isn't the MC after all? o.0

*decides to google about it*

Aaaaaaaaaah... The MC of Prototype is Ayaka, and she summons Saber... But in Sky Silver Manaka summons Saber instead~

I'd say that the one that summons Saber is the MC, so Manaka is the MC of Sky Silver as far as I care~

Also, she is the one in the cover of the novel, so she has to be the protagonist~ *nod nod nod*

... I wish Prototype got a game/novel one of these days... It seems pretty interesting~
Remembers all the levels of fucked up Manaka is

Mnnn don't like it... or maybe she's cute enough to ignore.
*nod nod nod nod nod* Luxia is love! Luxia is life! Luxia is not trash! \(^^)/
Preach!
I don’t know what to say to praise… ;-; I want to sleep…
You just need to sit back and receive all the praises you deserve! Even in your sleep!