Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Also, something I wanna talk about is a roleplay with the plot of Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? I think it would be fun. A bunch of people get killed in an accident and reincarnate into a random world. These reincarnators would have to figure out how to survive in this new world and come to terms with their new life.
I humbly reserve the elegant cat/tiger
@Reborn_Cat stop lurking. I see you reacting.
Just came back from doing some legal work, was reacting while waiting in queue

Also if we were in ohko's novel, we'd be like the Bulletin Board group in japanese vrmmo novels

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Also, something I wanna talk about is a roleplay with the plot of Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? I think it would be fun. A bunch of people get killed in an accident and reincarnate into a random world. These reincarnators would have to figure out how to survive in this new world and come to terms with their new life.
As long as I can have my share of spidergirl waifus

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
will we do this along side AGSA

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Probably not! It's just an idea at the current moment. If someone wants to make it into an actual thing I'm up for it but for now, it's just an idea.
The idea sounds good

will we do this along side AGSA
We dont have enough peeps to sustain two rps simultaneously tbh