Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Also, something I wanna talk about is a roleplay with the plot of Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? I think it would be fun. A bunch of people get killed in an accident and reincarnate into a random world. These reincarnators would have to figure out how to survive in this new world and come to terms with their new life.

will we do this along side AGSA

Probably not! It's just an idea at the current moment. If someone wants to make it into an actual thing I'm up for it but for now, it's just an idea.

We dont have enough peeps to sustain two rps simultaneously tbh
Somebody could totally make it if they wanted to!

We are certainly low population here, but AGSA is also main site based, and I do think there are potentially people who would be interested in a lighter forum-only roleplay.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I'm sorry way, I tried but your chapter just went over my head
Me, who proofread it:

Bochi

Read this book? Y/N

You have consumed x1 [Art of Montante, Chapter 1]

You have learnt the [F-Rank] skill, [Montante Basics]
Ingest this book? Y/N

You have consumed x1 [T̶̮͊h̷͎̎ȅ̷̮ ̴͔͠K̶͓͆i̶̤̎n̶͇͗g̴̖̀ ̸̛̪i̸͔̅ň̴͙ ̸̪̍Y̸̬̌e̸̡̐l̵̞̀l̸͓̀o̸̳̓w̷͉͑,̸̬̈ ̵̝̍Č̵̬h̸͙̒a̵̩͛p̵͉̒t̵̞̀ȇ̷̯r̶͙͆ ̴̧̔1̴̝̔]

You have learnt the [Ų̸̛̹͚̝̥̖̎̏͒̎́͂͂͝N̵̛̖̖̩̼͈̫͕̞̓̃͋̅̿̒̍̏͘͘Ŕ̴̛͇̹̓͒̆͋Ẳ̷̭͔͎̿̄͠͝N̷̨̧̧̡̼̕̚K̸̲̭͔̻͙̹͘̕Ē̶̛̘͕͎̹̲̣̭̤̞̋͐̈́̅̊̈̌̚Ḍ̵̙̒̀͑̓͛́̈́̽͐͊͆] skill, [É̴̡͓̭̭͓͎̖̤͕̃̋̐͛̃̀̏̚̕̕l̴̦̳͚̮̊̐́͋̽͆ḋ̶̹͍̾̒̈́͗͒͝r̶͍̞̖̬͐̆̔͋̈́̈̈́ͅͅì̷̫̮̌̒̒ţ̶̧̺̞̗̺͔̫̳̺̗͂͑͆͆̉̓̿̂̽̈͝c̴̹̫͈̱͍̯̰̀̄̐͐͒̒̂̎̇ͅh̵̟̘̜̑̆͆͘ ̶̜̞͎̹̭̤̪̦͎͚͕̒́̎̚S̵̠̘͇̈́͋̈́̌̏̅̿͌̈́͝͠ư̷͓͑̃͋̌͘͠m̵̱̣͐̋̇̋͘m̵̧͇̞͌̋̍o̵̧̧̙̙̍̄̐͆̌̋͒̓̚͝n̸͚͖̙̱̫̝̉̈́́̎͊̋̓̈͝ͅį̴͈͙̥̰̐͌͆̆̏͜͝ͅn̴̛͉̏͗͂̏͒́̀̏͋͝g̵͉̭̣̝̻͍̗̞̬̾̅̏̑̋̈́͊̂]

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Question, what if the unicorn was female
What if unicorns are a male-only races that can only procreate with humanoid virgins? Then they need to keep them captive for 9 months so that they can give birth to a new unicorn... And then they let the newly born unicorn eat his mother's flesh since she is now useless to them because she is no longer a virgin.

See? Unicorns are evil alright, they need to be purged~
:blob_aww: You have my personality down well!

I always imagined myself as a side character anyways. Either that or an antagonist. There was one time I intentionally broke someone's ship on NUF / stole their pretend-boyfriend so...

@AliceShiki is definitely way more of the protagonist type! :blob_happy:
Ehehehehehe, thank you~

Mmmmmmm... I guess I can kinda fit as the protagonist? I definitely can't be the heroine of a medi-fantasy setting as I'd just run away from any battle, but I could totally be a shoujo or slice of life protagonist I guess! xD

... Though I dunno, I feel like I can more easily fit into the shoes of the best friend of the protagonist that is there by her side for whatever needs she has. I feel like this role also fits me pretty well! \(^^)/
The ship wrecking story sounds intriguing. And yeah Alice is definitively more of the protagonist type. She's fun, lively, and nice to be around.
Ehehehehee, thank you~
The tropes aside, it's actually really complicated. :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:

We've broken up like three times over the course of the past nine years and things.

There are some people like @AliceShiki who think it's a really fluffy relationship, but there are also other people who I describe it in detail to and they're like wtf break up immediately, and in other words it's just extremely complicated in general and difficult to understand.

But that's also why I like josei! An complex non-straightforward relationships in general!
Well, from everything you've told me, I'd definitely say that your relationship is wonderful and amazing, I really hope mine goes well and eventually becomes something similar to yours tbh... I just am looking really forward to the future, and I think of you as a wonderful role model~
I'm pretty sure I have the ultimate character destroyer trait: Indecisiveness!

Nobody likes wishy-washy characters.
I disagree tbh. I think indecisiveness can be a pretty nice trait if used properly. Overworrying and being unsure of what to do and the like.

I think that what really bothers readers isn't an indecisive character, but instead a character that doesn't take action after they already came to a decision, or a character that can't really see the obvious... Like Kazuma from Kanojo Okarishimasu.

Like, it's okay to be unsure of what to do, but... Just... Do what you will once you decided on doing it, don't go procrastinating on it forever, we have enough of that IRL, I don't need that in a story too... >.>

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
What if unicorns are a male-only races that can only procreate with humanoid virgins? Then they need to keep them captive for 9 months so that they can give birth to a new unicorn... And then they let the newly born unicorn eat his mother's flesh since she is now useless to them because she is no longer a virgin.

This... This might prevent me from sleeping at night, ngl...

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human

Lemme guess, you've never watched MLP

Bochi

Also, @Way wrapped up his current affairs and I'm free tomorrow, so I figured that'd be a good time to create the group convo and start off that cultist group quest~

Could I trouble everywan interested to fill their names in so I know how many people to account for~

1. Way

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Might want to re-read it, there are a number of changes. Was a nice exercise, but not doing that again for a while. xD
:blob_teary:
don't worry, it's just me being dumb
Ah, don't worry. I only skimmed through the text and saw if there was any grammar/syntax issue.

I did understood more or less what he meant, but only after spending 10 minutes swinging an umbrella.
I disagree tbh. I think indecisiveness can be a pretty nice trait if used properly. Overworrying and being unsure of what to do and the like.

I think that what really bothers readers isn't an indecisive character, but instead a character that doesn't take action after they already came to a decision, or a character that can't really see the obvious... Like Kazuma from Kanojo Okarishimasu.

Like, it's okay to be unsure of what to do, but... Just... Do what you will once you decided on doing it, don't go procrastinating on it forever, we have enough of that IRL, I don't need that in a story too... >.>
Mnnnn... K.