Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Half a blessing- it's good to see variety in characters, though it's kinda silly when most of them aren't candidates for certain raid-style quests in here xD
Just make a raid anyways! Ilya will help against the sunflowers that try raiding the city! She'll happily eat a few of their seeds before becoming full! \(^^)/
xx) I got too wishy-washy and with the job I had at the time anything negative was amplified by 100x due to my stress levels so I got scared of the roleplay and stopped going over it since I just wanted to go home and just forget about everything.

Though I admit I should have posted something about it in the thread instead of running away now with this tiny episode of hindsight I'm experiencing.
*pat pat pat* It's normal tbh. In AG v1 and AG v2 I kinda went poof due to stress too, so it's not like I can't relate~
What?! How could I be shady?! Tis slander against me!
The only shadier people than you are Shadow and Ascallio~

You're definitely shady~
*points at her own character who's been in the army for 31 years*
'-'

X
Stronk! \(^^)/
A reason can be brought up later! I can't think of one now!! I just want Audriana to be more involved with other people. :blob_teary:
*pat pat pat*

You can always try babysitting Ilya in Butterfly~

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Yes, we all had a wonderful time.
Was stressful leading up to it, though, due to the original venue cancelling on us about a month before the wedding.
Ended up using the garden of some family friends instead.
It was too darn hot, though!
Was melting all day.
:sweating_profusely:

As for anxiety, it was one of those things where cos I hadn't been on, I then didn't want to go on, then felt scared of going on.
@w@

X
Okay that is stressful, I was thinking it is just the usual wedding eelated stress.

Ah, she doesn't seem interested at all...

Then again. It took me some time to get her into bakery and villainess stories, but I managed to do it.
*cough* Brainwashing time ~

Fiery! And no problem! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
I may have been saying it as fire-A

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I wouldn't mind doing something with Ume. Though I don't know what.
We can brainstorm and throw ideas around! For my main story I was mainly planning to have a bunch of servants missing in the next chapter of my story (per your quest). I was also going to have Ume blamed/suspected for eating the missing servants.

Other than that, it would be where ever Sir Gawrgaru decided to drag her around -- so anything involving nobility is also fair game!

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Why is The Detective is Already Dead Ep 1 is 46 min long?
Why cant every anime be this long
Some of the first and/or last episodes of an anime are made to be longer

As for why all of them aint, it is much easier to produce 24 25 mins episodes then 12 50 min episodes