Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Way

Is Eochy also a symp? :blob_hide: :blob_hide: :blob_hide:
If anyone actually bothered to read my hot mess of sword stuff (not that I blame anyone for not wasting their time on reading that) and the post at receptionist desk it's heavily implied that Eochaidh has ties with House Getandmark xD

'Patrons' basically sponsored him to write a manuscript on
his Greatsword style. There are also totally no allusions to a certain pair of siblings in the manuscript, none at all xD

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
*Thanos Voice* The fluffy can be whatever I want.

Also goddamnit, like limit
I dont remember this sukasuka scene :sweating_profusely:

:blob_aww:

Well... yeah, that was kind of a hard sell to me at first. But after the first episode of 48 minutes, I more or less lost my sense of self and just continued watching...
It didnt for me as it could get me interested enough to watch it everytime a new ep drops. Maybe I will watch it later though.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I had no idea.
>w<
I haven't actually read anyone's report yet.
>w<
I've only been reading the wiki so far.
orz

X
A few of the islands are connected to people's stories. I think it gets paired up like this:

Oh and read my story for the fabulously popular NPC: Sir Gawrgaru >w<

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I had no idea.
>w<
>w<
orz

X
*hi5* I haven't read anyone's reports either! ^^)/

... Though I didn't really read the library either~ *whistles*
Is Eochy also a symp? :blob_hide: :blob_hide: :blob_hide:
If anyone actually bothered to read my hot mess of sword stuff (not that I blame anyone for not wasting their time on reading that) and the post at receptionist desk it's heavily implied that Eochaidh has ties with House Getandmark xD

'Patrons' basically sponsored him to write a manuscript on
his Greatsword style. There are also totally no allusions to a certain pair of siblings in the manuscript, none at all xD
Moral of the story, Eochy is actually a Shrimp and is hiding from Gawrgaru to not become food~
Life... and was playing mafia on Nuf... I only have enough free time to sustain a few hobbies...

luxia

I had no idea.
>w<
>w<
orz

X

A few of the islands are connected to people's stories. I think it gets paired up like this:

Oh and read my story for the fabulously popular NPC: Sir Gawrgaru >w<
Here are some one line summaries of major stories of note:

• @fyrre: Shoujo protagonist is transmigrated to another world and gets a system while adopted by nobles
  • @GodlyKamui: Harem protagonist is going to get married to every girl he runs into.
  • @The_Everdistant_Utopia: Failed engineer and scam artist adopts a young girl and is now in debt
  • @ohko: Dragon causes misunderstandings while running away from her fiancee and is turned into a noble's slave
  • @BouncyCactus: Birdman is probably the only one doing a proper adventure
  • @Way: Basically a textbook
  • @Bochi: Chaotic bochi doing more lovable chaos with bishoujos, explosions, and evil magical cults
  • @luxia: Depressing office worker has no coffee
  • @Reborn_Cat, @Ddraig, @AliceShiki: Mainly freestyle/butterfly/forum RP

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>

• @fyrre: Shoujo protagonist is transmigrated to another world and gets a system
  • @GodlyKamui: Harem protagonist is going to get married to every girl he runs into.
  • @The_Everdistant_Utopia: Failed engineer and scam artist adopts a young girl and is now in debt
  • @ohko: Dragon causes misunderstandings while running away from her fiancee and is turned into a noble's slave
  • @Bochi: Chaotic bochi doing more lovable chaos with bishoujos, explosions, and evil magical cults
>.> I promise I am gonna get few chapters out one day

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper

• @fyrre: Shoujo protagonist is transmigrated to another world and gets a system
We rely on Birdman for 70% of our quests prompts