@Bochi
@BB_Tensei
@BouncyCactus
@Ddraig
@fyrre
@ohko
@Reborn_Cat
@The_Everdistant_Utopia

Just a question, I know most of us are on the Island, but where are the separate parties currently? So far it seems that only Eochaidh and Dew seem to be with Kaede (Haxa's NPC)

Also, so many nobles...I think we should plan the leadership structure of this whole not-a-raid-just-a-scouting-mission...
And that was before Gawrgaru-dono came with 6 airships...wait, they are unarmed?! WHY WOULD YOU-

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
@Bochi
@BB_Tensei
@BouncyCactus
@Ddraig
@fyrre
@ohko
@Reborn_Cat
@The_Everdistant_Utopia

Just a question, I know most of us are on the Island, but where are the separate parties currently? So far it seems that only Eochaidh and Dew seem to be with Kaede (Haxa's NPC)

Also, so many nobles...I think we should plan the leadership structure of this whole not-a-raid-just-a-scouting-mission...
And that was before Gawrgaru-dono came with 6 airships
I thought we weren't on the island yet since Kaede was going to bring everyone there?

Way

I thought we weren't on the island yet since Kaede was going to bring everyone there?
You might have mistaken Cimon's Hollow for Cimon's Watch. Cimon's Watch is the staging group everyone seems to be gathering at xD

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
@Bochi
@BB_Tensei
@BouncyCactus
@Ddraig
@fyrre
@ohko
@Reborn_Cat
@The_Everdistant_Utopia

And that was before Gawrgaru-dono came with 6 airships...wait, they are unarmed?! WHY WOULD YOU-
There's also Yew, Luna(witch), some 2 researchers who will stay with Kaede and 3 mercs in the Runeswick group

Reactions: Way

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Nononono, I think there has been a misunderstanding. I haven't done any engineering job that failed, how can I be a failed engineer already?!
That's the thing, if you think about it, everyone is a failed engineer. If you played with legos at some point in your life, and your structure didn't hold on, then you failed as an engineer. :blob_cringe:

Last edited:

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Here are some one line summaries of major stories of note:

• @fyrre: Shoujo protagonist is transmigrated to another world and gets a system while adopted by nobles
  • @GodlyKamui: Harem protagonist is going to get married to every girl he runs into.
  • @The_Everdistant_Utopia: Failed engineer and scam artist adopts a young girl and is now in debt
  • @ohko: Dragon causes misunderstandings while running away from her fiancee and is turned into a noble's slave
  • @BouncyCactus: Birdman is probably the only one doing a proper adventure
  • @Way: Basically a textbook
  • @Bochi: Chaotic bochi doing more lovable chaos with bishoujos, explosions, and evil magical cults
  • @luxia: Depressing office worker has no coffee
  • @Reborn_Cat, @Ddraig, @AliceShiki: Mainly freestyle/butterfly/forum RP
At least I do not deny what I am. :blob_hide: