Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I dont care either way....Romance and love is not my forte, so I am while reluctant to engaged in it, especially not with someone else character..... I may gave him an interested in another wingeds folk, however.
That's fine.
I'll leave any romantic stuff to you so I don't make you feel uncomfortable, then.
(^-^)
Though Anya would probably size him up once she does meet him.

X

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
That's fine.
I'll leave any romantic stuff to you so I don't make you feel uncomfortable, then.
(^-^)
Though Anya would probably size him up once she does meet him.

X
Haha....hah...ah....
No....I prob not gonna do any romance tho.
My birdman is somewhat shy, especially when there is an avoidable confrontation of force that is going to involve him in the equation, so her glaze may put him off.....Not that a strong a assertive lady is not of his liking.....

Also @fyrre, the ship has already sunk before she finish building.... Scuttled!

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Haha....hah...ah....
No....I prob not gonna do any romance tho.
My birdman is somewhat shy, especially when there is an avoidable confrontation of force that is going to involve him in the equation, so her glaze may put him off.....Not that a strong a assertive lady is not of his liking.....

Also @fyrre, the ship has already sunk before she finish building.... Scuttled!
o7
She'll have to find someone else, then.

X

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Will Kalfka ever get a cameo in your story?
Interesting question....
Not for the foreseeable future, as she is just a RP character for now.....but some part of her backstory may show up. Infact, I did mention her mother's ship-for-rent company in my WIP chapter, but it is just a name thought, so most prob will not pick up, lol.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
As a site note, @BouncyCactus is unofficially a cat in my head.

I always mistype @BouncyCat
I have competition
Roleplaying is quite a personal thing to me, though.
I'm okay when it's in the forum cos it's clear it's part of the game.
However, if it's posted on SH, people might think of it as a normal story and criticise the style of writing.
orz
I'm just too shy to show that.

Anyway, all her quest reports are linked in her card that's linked in my sig.

X
In my story's desc, I mentioned that the stuff I would write will make no sense to people who don't follow this RP as it's mostly random stuff.
Can't say I ever liked yanderes in general, so... Not really. At most my first forum RP character was a bit clingy over her husband... But definitely not close to being a yandere.

I don't even like yandere love interests in Otome Games, so... Welp.

Nooo! Don't fall for the dark side! >.<
I don't really like yanderes either. They're honest to god so annoying and they don't even respect people's space. They're creepy too!
I think yanderes are pretty boring in terms of psychotic character's
Interestingly we don't have many battle-capable characters this time around~
What do you mean, Dew can summon a 3ft plush toy of mass destruction
But we do have an engineer!
X to doubt
View attachment 8785
Should we really be surprised that @GodlyKamui's stories are in the similar series section?
Of course they are
A reason can be brought up later! I can't think of one now!! I just want Audriana to be more involved with other people. :blob_teary:
Half of our cast is currently at conshire, plus my character also kinda wants to meet yours,
I have built in regen and I am gonna fully abuse it - assuming the enemy does not get gored to death by all the ice spikes and frostbite ~
I got two guns and can sing pumped up kicks
@luxia: Depressing office worker has no coffee
*Stares at the 2000 kg of coffee in her pantry*
Well, it's only if she ever falls in love with him.
He'd have to be stronger than her and very handsome first.
Then he'd have to convince her she's the only one he loves before she'd even consider falling in love with him.
After that...well, in her race's culture, the strongest and most beautiful/handsome win.
'-'
Thus...she'd kill the others.

That's a lot of things that need to happen first, though.

X
|.o)
*stares at @BouncyCactus*

X
Run

Last edited:

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
@BouncyCactus do you wanna get kidnapped intoa group event about cultists :blob_hide:
But yes..... I was planning to get involve. Not sure how yet, cus my plan is, Gargan get hired to searched for a lost cargo ship that was told tp carried shipment for some of the wealthiest and powerful people of SA, so he was hired not through the guild as a way to keep the secrecy that the ship was lost from them, as well as the competitors of the ship owner.
So, he find it, and discovered that one of the ship's package was to be delivered to Sleepy Hollow, a very explosive captured pirate pyromaniac captain, and 'accidentally' freed her, spurring her vengeful hunt about the bastard that was going to sacrifice her, pulling along the now run away Gargan from the hired eye of his commissioner of the recovery quest, and ended up on Sleep Hollow