Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
oh
im die
thank you forever
*huggles*
You can wake up and come out whenever you want, you know?
|.o)

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
My go obsession is really bad...

I'm winning in my correspondence game but I've been staring at the board constantly the past several days.

Now my opponent paused the game and I don't know what to do. ;-;

Would it not be grand to have a festival quest chain. Players collect rng # of tokens for completing quests leading up to the festival.

Earning ends once festival starts. And Tokens are use to do rp in special locations. And then there is a ball, or gala to have a silent auction to bid for items with tokens...:blob_popcorn:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Would it not be grand to have a festival quest chain. Players collect rng # of tokens for completing quests leading up to the festival.

Earning ends once festival starts. And Tokens are use to do rp in special locations. And then there is a ball, or gala to have a silent auction to bid for items with tokens...:blob_popcorn:
The problem with that is about 85% of the players are in a group rp atm.
'-'

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You were betrayed~
It was @Way that awoken me~
*hugs Mama* Glad to see you here~

Though your acc has a 5 digits user number!? *gasps*

Why did you take so long to register!? xD
I'm winning in my correspondence game but I've been staring at the board constantly the past several days.
*pat pat pat* And that's why I said a correspondence game would be no good for me... >.>

Ah, and this weekend was kinda hellish for me, sorry for not poking you about the Go match... We can try this weekend though! ^^)/

Bielt

*hugs Mama* Glad to see you here~

Though your acc has a 5 digits user number!? *gasps*

Why did you take so long to register!? xD

*pat pat pat* And that's why I said a correspondence game would be no good for me... >.>

Ah, and this weekend was kinda hellish for me, sorry for not poking you about the Go match... We can try this weekend though! ^^)/
XD
*Hug tightly*
That is because I used Scribby with an acc for a long time, so i just created the acc when the number of novels o started to read on the site went up to 2 digits XD