Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
XD

Unfortunately rather than her not being bound!
The problem is my Mobile disliking them!
>.<)

I can't fix it....
I tried but that was the best i managed to make on phone...
QwQ

I will need to use a PC to finish it
(o・_・)ノ”(ノ_<、)

Tis fine, I can understand mobile shenanigans~

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Well, I can't post anything more until everyone else posts more stuff cos otherwise Anya will be too far in the future.
'-'

X
Pls don't ask me to post, I'm in the middle of preparing to move while also trying to figure out if I have to move

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
AHHHHHHHH
WHY DOES TEXTBOOKS COST SO MUCH?????????
Maybe this will help, If it's available for you where you are

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
*pat pat pat* Use the pirate's way~ *whistles*
Maybe this will help, If it's available for you where you are
'Preciapted....but most of the required coursework is online.....and they require codes to access to assignments and homeworks.....which is about 100 bucks each.....yay~

AHHHHHHHH

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
'Preciapted....but most of the required coursework is online.....and they require codes to access to assignments and homeworks.....which is about 100 bucks each.....yay~

AHHHHHHHH
You need to pay to get access to the homework you need to do in order to pass the course...?

This makes 0 sense... If you're already paying for the course, why should you also need to pay for homework...?

What a weird thingy... Ganbatte... T.T

... Back when I was in uni, the teachers all made pirated copies of the books we needed to read, and then they sent the copies to the printers of the history department, where we could ask them to print just the pages we needed for like... About 1/5 of the price you get at any normal printer.... And if the teachers had digital copies, they made those available for us too. And the digital ones were free since no printing needed.

And well, we could also just try finding the book in question online or in a library ourselves, which also allowed us to get them for free... Honestly, if I had to pay 100 bucks for anything, I would have just quit uni earlier... >.>

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
You need to pay to get access to the homework you need to do in order to pass the course...?

This makes 0 sense... If you're already paying for the course, why should you also need to pay for homework...?

What a weird thingy... Ganbatte... T.T
IKR???
Apparently, it is a combo of textbooks and assignments all rolled up into one thing.
.. Back when I was in uni, the teachers all made pirated copies of the books we needed to read, and then they sent the copies to the printers of the history department, where we could ask them to print just the pages we needed for like... About 1/5 of the price you get at any normal printer.... And if the teachers had digital copies, they made those available for us too. And the digital ones were free since no printing needed.

And well, we could also just try finding the book in question online or in a library ourselves, which also allowed us to get them for free... Honestly, if I had to pay 100 bucks for anything, I would have just quit uni earlier... >.>
Yea, one of my prof last semester wrote his own textbook for us, which he included old exam questions and everything that he cover in his lectures could be find in the book, as well as exam questions too, and it is basically free compared to the other stuff I need to get.

Luckily, my grants and scholarship should be enough to covered everything, but seeing that much money in just one purchase hurt no matter what.