Aliens took your Page 404

TachimeSan

So I've been reading this novel called Stealing Spree it's a pretty good smut novel with lots of votes and readers. And now, when I click it from my reading list, it tells me that Aliens took my Page? And I can't search it on the search bar anymore. Anyone knows what that means and, if anything, what happened to the story?

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I tried checking it out of curiosity and I must say, Scribble has a nice 404 page :blob_hide:

KyoruS

What SH rule did the story "Stealin Spree" violated?

tevey_tv

So I've been reading this novel called Stealing Spree it's a pretty good smut novel with lots of votes and readers. And now, when I click it from my reading list, it tells me that Aliens took my Page? And I can't search it on the search bar anymore. Anyone knows what that means and, if anything, what happened to the story?
So sad :( From reading Stealing Spree I don't even think the violation was that bad? Guess we're gonna hafta change from highschool girls to college/uni chicks or in a workplace or company XD. I'll continue the series on webnovel.

TachimeSan

So sad :( From reading Stealing Spree I don't even think the violation was that bad? Guess we're gonna hafta change from highschool girls to college/uni chicks or in a workplace or company XD. I'll continue the series on webnovel.
Yeah I was quite surprised as well, I was really immersed in the story that I didn't even notice that almost all of the characters were underage, which is a big no no. And since it's clearly a violation of a rule that we as author's agreed to, we can't protest.

CautiousTitan

Tentacle, Merchant, and Telekinesis Expert
I remember hearing about this in the Discord. I believe It broke a rule regarding the age of the MC and the content? Haven't read it so idk

tevey_tv

Yeah I was quite surprised as well, I was really immersed in the story that I didn't even notice that almost all of the characters were underage, which is a big no no. And since it's clearly a violation of a rule that we as author's agreed to, we can't protest.
Doesn't help that the author keeps bringing up the MC's passionate sexual past with the girls in his middle school. Not that I'm complaining though. 😏

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Wow, it is because of this rule that I have been axing the drafts and upping the age of my MC ffs, was planning to write a ShotaxOlder Woman work, at least storiesonline can turn a blind eye (Literotica has the same rule as well, wut?)