Alternate name for cock sock

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
Quick horny event question?

While writing for my series I noticed a grave injustice.

There is no fancy, funny or spunky word for cock undergarments. This injustice just won't do. I won't stand for such a thing to go on any long.

So I call upon the degeneracy of smuthub to give me a better name for "cock sock"

What action spawned was my horniness- obviously, but in my world 20 inch hung dick that don't fit in your pants 100% of the time is common place so you usually see people with hung dick flopping about or people that are just nude but are required to put on genitals covering underwear.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Banana hammock
Mankini
Testibra
Snake sack
Speedo
Lingerie
Jewel sack
Treasure trove
Fuck bag
Bag of holding
There are others but they are rare from what I know. Maybe someone else will have something.

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
Banana hammock
Mankini
Testibra
Snake sack
Speedo
Lingerie
Jewel sack
Treasure trove
Fuck bag
Bag of holding
There are others but they are rare from what I know. Maybe someone else will have something.
I'm torn between banana hammock and fuck bag. I would've liked lingerie, treasure trove or bag of holding, but I feel it'll just cause problems for me down the line. Plus differentiating between lingerie for a man/transwoman/intersex person and a woman's own would be a chore, even though realistically it'd be the best option

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Banana hammock
Mankini
Testibra
Snake sack
Speedo
Lingerie
Jewel sack
Treasure trove
Fuck bag
Bag of holding
The sperm satchel
Meaterhosien
Chamber of secrets
Family vault
Jack-in-the-box

Just to add a few.

EldritchCoomer

Horny on main
The sperm satchel
Meaterhosien
Chamber of secrets
Family vault
Jack-in-the-box

Just to add a few.
Uuu, another good one. I gotta say I do love family vault (still will cause problems for me), meaterhosien and sperm satchel.
I didn't think that they'll all be this good

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀