Anime Girls(fictional girls: manga, LN's, VN, anime and stuff) Or Real girls?

2D girls Or Real girls Or.... both? sighhhhhhhhh

• 2D Girls

Votes: 36 46.8%
  • Real girls

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Both

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • None

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Facts mean that it’s true… you’re just stereotyping every girl because you met like 10 bad ones…
I’m not stereotyping every girl, this applies to the modern generation of women. If it’s a woman who was not influenced by modern feminism, I’ve got no problems with them. It’s just the current generation of women is at a 99%+ failure rate in terms of being the slightest bit attractive personality wise. Finding a healthy relationship with a women in these times is gradually approaching zero. A lot of guys just aren’t even interested in relationships with women anymore because of what many women have become.

D

Deleted member 54065

Anyone who replies to this thread is a virgin
Don't mind me. I just replied because I'm one and proud of it.

In any case, years of fixing my students' relationships brought me to the conclusion that for a relationship to work, those who are involved should work together. One side can't save the relationship.

Why am I saying this? Well, I'm not invalidating the replies I read here, but I just want to emphasize that there are bad apples on both sides: male and female.

It's not only women's fault; it's not only men's fault. If your personality is rotten and behavior toxic, expect it to destroy your relationships.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Sigma Virgin,
Hans Trondheim

P. S.: I'm just waiting on someone, so my eyes won't look at others.

Last edited by a moderator:

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I’m not stereotyping every girl, this applies to the modern generation of women. If it’s a woman who was not influenced by modern feminism, I’ve got no problems with them. It’s just the current generation of women is at a 99%+ failure rate in terms of being the slightest bit attractive personality wise. Finding a healthy relationship with a women in these times is gradually approaching zero. A lot of guys just aren’t even interested in relationships with women anymore because of what many women have become.
HAHAHA. You’re funny. Gosh, if I joked about anyone who replied being a virgin, you’re the king of virgins, my guy! I don’t think any girl, INCLUDING ME, would like to take that throne. Keep at it king of virgins. :blobthumbsup:

D

Deleted member 57675

Its the Dunning-Kruger effect, people see others confirming their own bias and automatically assume they are correct.
Sure. Whatever. I'm just tired of seeing how we are always cheaters, villains or bitches or out to get someone's shit. That we want height or pretty looks but who would go out with a girl who is fat and ugly as hell? Look at all those boobs and ass waifus. Don't tell me its only one side that looks at your appearance. I know people who didn’t end up with others just for money or for settling down with whoever, but because they were caring person than all the others in their life up to that point. I know some of the other gender that were ...has their own flaws/douchebags. Still doesn't make me view all of the other gender is bad like how some view on the forum. I've seen good ones on both sides and people that were hypocrites in both genders. But of course, if say anything, its always an exception and not applicable and will be labeled as a femnazis. When one side point out something, its automatically feminists being shitholes. But then the other side likes to label the whole group just as bad based on some...is that also not stereotyping/listing like what you complain the other side does?

Right right, but girls usually don’t pull men down when they do. it’s usually girls who’ve never been in a relationship or sought out for that want fictional men
Eh. Ik one person who has bad experiences with the other gender that led them to rather not date them. So i say both can. But i think it also depends on culture they grew up in.

TL;DR Reality is that both genders have some bad apples, but to label all of them like that (be it women labelling men as bad based on some, or men labelling woman as bad based on some) the other gender is wrong.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
HAHAHA. You’re funny. Gosh, if I joked about anyone who replied being a virgin, you’re the king of virgins, my guy! I don’t think any girl, INCLUDING ME, would like to take that throne. Keep at it king of virgins. :blobthumbsup:
Well you’re free to think whatever you want. Doesn’t really matter to me if you want to take it personally.
???

Actually, I am interested and I genuinely don't know, What is "attractive personality-wise"? Can you give me a list or something?
Down to earth, not chasing after money, not looking for validation or an ego boost from others online, and not addicted to social media. Basically, not a narcissist. Having something interesting to say rather than expecting the guy to carry the conversation the entire way.

Really don’t get why people take things so personally and get offended so easily. This generation really is too soft.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54065

Down to earth, not chasing after money, not looking for validation or an ego boost from others online, and not addicted to social media. Basically, not a narcissist. Having something interesting to say rather than expecting the guy to carry the conversation the entire way.
Yep. Definitely 2D material. 😁

I mean, you can find the others in 3D but "looking for validation"? It's a human need, you can't eliminate it, especially with technology nowadays. Only in 3D.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Sure. Whatever. I'm just tired of seeing how we are always cheaters, villains or bitches or out to get someone's shit. That we want height or pretty looks but who would go out with a girl who is fat and ugly as hell? Look at all those boobs and ass waifus. Don't tell me its only one side that looks at your appearance. I know people who didn’t end up with others just for money or for settling down with whoever, but because they were caring person than all the others in their life up to that point. I know some of the other gender that were ...has their own flaws/douchebags. Still doesn't make me view all of the other gender is bad like how some view on the forum. I've seen good ones on both sides and people that were hypocrites in both genders. But of course, if say anything, its always an exception and not applicable and will be labeled as a femnazis. When one side point out something, its automatically feminists being shitholes. But then the other side likes to label the whole group just as bad based on some...is that also not stereotyping/listing like what you complain the other side does?

Eh. Ik one person who has bad experiences with the other gender that led them to rather not date them. So i say both can. But i think it also depends on culture they grew up in.

TL;DR Reality is that both genders have some bad apples, but to label all of them like that (be it women labelling men as bad based on some, or men labelling woman as bad based on some) the other gender is wrong.
I mentioned something similar to this in an earlier post. That modern people ruined romance, people do have double standards.

This includes men. I believe both sides ruined romance, because they made it trivial and started equating love to sex and what they find appealing in a partner.

I can't help but see from the man's angle because I am a man. That doesn't mean I am ignoring the other side as well, nor am I simping for women pretending to be a 'good male ally' in order to get into their pants.

Both sides have ruined something that could be really appealing to people, by simplifying it and equating it to carnal desires.

D

Deleted member 54065

I mentioned something similar to this in an earlier post. That modern people ruined romance, people do have double standards.

This includes men. I believe both sides ruined romance, because they made it trivial and started equating love to sex and what they find appealing in a partner.

I can't help but see from the man's angle because I am a man. That doesn't mean I am ignoring the other side as well, nor am I simping for women pretending to be a 'good male ally' in order to get into their pants.

Both sides have ruined something that could be really appealing to people, by simplifying it and equating it to carnal desires.
We got to thank social media for that.

Tons of content suggesting romance and intimacy from socmed are always sexual or nearly sexual in nature.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Yep. Definitely 2D material. 😁

I mean, you can find the others in 3D but "looking for validation"? It's a human need, you can't eliminate it, especially with technology nowadays. Only in 3D.
You don’t need validation to survive, so no, it’s not a human need. All you need is the right mindset to accept who you are and what you are capable of. Recognizing your own limits. Being content and grateful for the things you do have rather than mindlessly pursuing this notion of what perceived success in life is. The pursuit and idealization of endless growth has come at a great cost to society, that cost is strong and meaningful relationships.

D

Deleted member 54065

You don’t need validation to survive, so no, it’s not a human need. All you need is the right mindset to accept who you are and what you are capable of. Recognizing your own limits. Being content and grateful for the things you do have rather than mindlessly pursuing this notion of what perceived success in life is.
Sadly, my man, it isn't the way 'on the ground'. Everyone needs validation from others at some point in their lives, and with the prevalence of socmed today? Ah, it even got worse.

What you just told me is the ideal. However, not everyone is an an idealist, so yeah, conflict ensues.

And life is not just about surviving, see? It's one of the goals, but there are others, too...like self-realization, and part of it comes from others' validation (like our friends and family).

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Sadly, my man, it isn't the way 'on the ground'. Everyone needs validation from others at some point in their lives, and with the prevalence of socmed today? Ah, it even got worse.

What you just told me is the ideal. However, not everyone is an an idealist, so yeah, conflict ensues.

And life is not just about surviving, see? It's one of the goals, but there are others, too...like self-realization, and part of it comes from others' validation (like our friends and family).
It really isn’t an ideal. It’s more of a problem with the system that brings people up these days. They’re fed this image and idea of what it means to be successful through social media and Hollywood. If you take these out of the equation, you’d return to what life was like before it.

I made the conscious decision to disconnect myself from all social media when I was 13. I more or less had an idea at the time what could happen even back then by getting too obsessed with it. I stayed and became much closer with freinds this way too. I turned out just fine, not interested at all in validation from others.

So it’s really just a matter of how you raise your kids. The values you instill in them.

D

Deleted member 54065

It really isn’t an ideal. It’s more of a problem with the system that brings people up these days. They’re fed this image and idea of what it means to be successful through social media and Hollywood. If you take these out of the equation, you’d return to what life was like before it.

I disconnected myself from all social media when I was 13. I turned out just fine, not interested at all in validation from others.
Yeah, I understand what you mean. We can both agree that socmed is a poison. You can disconnect, but can you convince the others to do what you did back when you're 13?

Also, a simple praise and/or agreement from your friend or family member is a type of validation. Even a stranger's agreement to your words is a type of validation.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Yeah, I understand what you mean. We can both agree that socmed is a poison. You can disconnect, but can you convince the others to do what you did back when you're 13?

Also, a simple praise and/or agreement from your friend or family member is a type of validation.
Yes but there’s a difference there in terms of validation. So let me correct myself. Validation from strangers that should mean nothing to you should have been the appropriate wording. Receiving validation from those close to you shouldn’t be eliminated. But validation from random strangers you don’t know should never reach the stage where it is valued more than those who are actually the closest to you.

That’s the big problem, it’s a quantity game. People look at quantity of validation over quality of validation. Naturally you gain a far greater quantity through online platforms. The scale has tipped heavily toward the side of strangers than those actually close to you.

D

Deleted member 54065

Yes but there’s a difference there in terms of validation. So let me correct myself. Validation from strangers that should mean nothing to you should have been the appropriate wording. Receiving validation from those close to you shouldn’t be eliminated. But validation from random strangers you don’t know should never reach the stage where it is valued more than those who are actually the closest to you.
Ah this is where we would agree. I always made a point to my students that we don't need the validation from strangers, since those people don't even know an inch of yourself other than what you post online or they see on the surface.
That’s the big problem, it’s a quantity game. People look at quantity of validation over quality of validation. Naturally you gain a far greater quantity through online platforms. The scale has tipped heavily toward the side of strangers than those actually close to you.
Heh, one of the effects of socmed, especially if you do 'lewds'.

Well, in any case, to close my point, I'd rather say that we have to compromise in relationships at times. I mean, while it's good we have standards, we should also be flexible with some of those requirements.

Relationships are two-way; we give and we receive. 😁

Devils.Advocate

An objectionable existence
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Interesting. Let's compare stats since so I understand the numbers

Of the approx 216 people give or take 50 ppl, I interacted with IRL the last... 5 years (give or take lockdowns) either due to professional circumstances, in a relationship or just as friends, 87 were women. (just me skimming through the email address and phone numbers)

In varying degrees, only 5 can be considered narcissist, but that would be pushing it, for the narcissism of unbearable level that would be 2.

for me to actually identify them as addicted to social media... 10 to 15, but of that lot, one that needs "an ego boost from others online" 1 maybe 2 but the second... is debatable. (also the narcissists BTW)

"chasing after money" is vague since as adults aged between 21 to 40 there is a practical necessity of financial security and placing value in employment is literally the bread and butter to function in society... BUT if we are saying of the 200 odd people who are "economically superficial" to a toxic level.... would be about 9.

As for "down to earth," Definition - practical and realistic
The majority of women I know are down to earth.... most of the time... people are not one or the other I find. Of the people... this is a bit of an occupational generalization, but of both men and women, people that are authors, poets, actors, musicians, they all have more a touch of madness that is not always realistic and practical and actions often are drive-by emotion what is beautiful rather than what is most efficient.

"Having something interesting to say"
That is not a women thing, the majority of people are trash at holding a conversation. But I do find that as people age they get better at it, having lived more just make them more interesting. You are describing babies and children or people that have not "lived" not women.

Now I am interested in what is your distribution of the 99%+ give me some numbers, what age demographic?

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Interesting. Let's compare stats since so I understand the numbers

Of the approx 216 people give or take 50 ppl, I interacted with IRL the last... 5 years (give or take lockdowns) either due to professional circumstances, in a relationship or just as friends, 87 were women. (just me skimming through the email address and phone numbers)

In varying degrees, only 5 can be considered narcissist, but that would be pushing it, for the narcissism of unbearable level that would be 2.

for me to actually identify them as addicted to social media... 10 to 15, but of that lot, one that needs "an ego boost from others online" 1 maybe 2 but the second... is debatable. (also the narcissists BTW)

"chasing after money" is vague since as adults aged between 21 to 40 there is a practical necessity of financial security and placing value in employment is literally the bread and butter to function in society... BUT if we are saying of the 200 odd people who are "economically superficial" to a toxic level.... would be about 9.

As for "down to earth," Definition - practical and realistic
The majority of women I know are down to earth.... most of the time... people are not one or the other I find. Of the people... this is a bit of an occupational generalization, but of both men and women, people that are authors, poets, actors, musicians, they all have more a touch of madness that is not always realistic and practical and actions often are drive-by emotion what is beautiful rather than what is most efficient.

"Having something interesting to say"
That is not a women thing, the majority of people are trash at holding a conversation. But I do find that as people age they get better at it, having lived more just make them more interesting. You are describing babies and children or people that have not "lived" not women.

Now I am interested in what is your distribution of the 99%+ give me some numbers, what age demographic?
The demographic is women raised on the idea of modern femanism. It’s essentially what’s taught in schools these days in big cities. You may not get it as much in rural areas, but big cities(Californian or New York cities for example, or just large democratic ones) are just a shit hole of narcissism. You can’t say or think for yourself anymore and have to say what everyone else considers politically correct. What you consider narcissism will really vary from person to person. Also when I say basically a narcissist that’s just a generalization of the statement anyway, the stats are pretty pointless.

Last edited:

longer

Balls
The demographic is women raised on the idea of modern femanism. It’s essentially what’s taught in schools these days in big cities. You may not get it as much in rural areas, but big cities(Californian or New York cities for example, or just large democratic ones) are just a shit hole of narcissism. You can’t say or think for yourself anymore and have to say what everyone else considers politically correct. What you consider narcissism will really vary from person to person. Also when I say basically a narcissist that’s just a generalization of the statement anyway, the stats are pretty pointless.
Have you met people like this irl?