Any ideas you know you are never going to touch?

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Just what are random plans you had that while it seemed fine at the time, once you forgot about or got too busy, you came back and realized, "how about no."

For me it was a thought experiment on making a comedy oriented story. Where it was an Isekai'd guy that got summoning powers. His first summon was going to be some sort of fairy or elf to have more magic and kite everything. Even if he hated how lanky they always tend to be. Halfway through he would think it would be better if he could customize the summon but, a random thought about giving the summon a more muscled appearance, spirals to the point that he summons a clone of Randy "the Macho Man" Savage. With toga and druidic staff and something that sort of looks like pointy ears.

The rest of the assemble would have been in the same vain. Arnold Schwarzenegger in his Twin movie persona as a bard. Full with tone-deafness. A fox girl being Michael Clarke Duncan. Yes full girl. Not just Duncan dressed as a girl. And, a randomly tossed in Chuck Norris being his meme self after stopping the train of thought.

I ended up liking it but realized I'm a one-liner kind of guy.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
Arnold Schwarzenegger in his Twin movie persona as a bard. Full with tone-deafness. A fox girl being Michael Clarke Duncan. Yes full girl. Not just Duncan dressed as a girl. And, a randomly tossed in Chuck Norris being his meme self
This is just a dnd party, I know because I have experienced it before.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I have this doc called seven that I never plan on touching. It's basically about seven immortals who are constantly fighting despite not hating each other. They simply care about their own livelihoods to the point that eventually fight each other and merge as the one who will destroy the world and remake it as perfect.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
I thought about writing a story based on my first dnd campaign, a warforged (basically a robot) rogue, an insane warlock that have an arson fetish (my PC), a druid that uses birds as suicide bombs (St. Olga style), and a seductive monk woman with a very manly voice. The adventures were very fun, but extremely chaotic and I can't remember most of the things we did.

I remembered a mission where we needed to rescue a mafia boss' son from execution, and somehow ended up sacrificing all of the people in the town to my PC's patron, mafia included.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I had this idea for an MC that was a zDPS. They could take all kinds of abuse and CC a lot but didn't actually have the ability to kill anything. If they were anti-social then the hook could be trying to survive social situations when they would prefer to just isolate themselves. Someone like that can't be successful without a group.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I have one idea of a character who wishes to be a hero and was invited to a chatgroup. He is just a normal guy but because he is a protagonist in an Hentai, his charm points are max but he isn't corrupted yet as per his story goes.

The story centers around the MC being just a naive and innocent good guy who wanted to help others but because his charm points are too strong that he is a danger to not only himself but to the opposite sex. Basically a nuclear equivalent of a love bomb that passively temps people to corrupt the MC but the chat members didn't want MC to be like his OG self(OG self is basically a character who befriends you, only to steal your gf, your sister, your mother and even all the women you know while recording them being ffed by multiple people while seeing what makes you pissed off and commit suicide).

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
Just what are random plans you had that while it seemed fine at the time, once you forgot about or got too busy, you came back and realized, "how about no."

For me it was a thought experiment on making a comedy oriented story. Where it was an Isekai'd guy that got summoning powers. His first summon was going to be some sort of fairy or elf to have more magic and kite everything. Even if he hated how lanky they always tend to be. Halfway through he would think it would be better if he could customize the summon but, a random thought about giving the summon a more muscled appearance, spirals to the point that he summons a clone of Randy "the Macho Man" Savage. With toga and druidic staff and something that sort of looks like pointy ears.

The rest of the assemble would have been in the same vain. Arnold Schwarzenegger in his Twin movie persona as a bard. Full with tone-deafness. A fox girl being Michael Clarke Duncan. Yes full girl. Not just Duncan dressed as a girl. And, a randomly tossed in Chuck Norris being his meme self after stopping the train of thought.

I ended up liking it but realized I'm a one-liner kind of guy.
Weren't you the one who came up with the "reincarnated as a mongolian usb fish stick" or something?

I once had this idea about a dude in a typical chinesium cultivation setting hunting young masters known for commiting sexual assault in order to give them a taste of love their own medicine, in public. 'There is always a bigger fish' kinda deal.

sanitylimited

a pokemon/elder scrolls crossover where the protagonist is born in a skooma den, thus his stem cells don't transform into normal cells, leaving him as a pink blob (he is a ditto), as he gets pounded by his unknowing father, he loses some of his cells which fertilize the second egg in the womb, and that turns into his sister mew.

after leaving the den he travels across the lands abusing transformation to bring pokemon to the elder scrolls world.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
a pokemon/elder scrolls crossover where the protagonist is born in a skooma den, thus his stem cells don't transform into normal cells, leaving him as a pink blob (he is a ditto), as he gets pounded by his unknowing father, he loses some of his cells which fertilize the second egg in the womb, and that turns into his sister mew.

after leaving the den he travels across the lands abusing transformation to bring pokemon to the elder scrolls world.
Gross

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Weren't you the one who came up with the "reincarnated as a mongolian usb fish stick" or something?
Yep. USB stick in Mongolia with the power to speak to fish.

Wut.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery

Nickname checks out.

Yep. USB stick in Mongolia with the power to speak to fish.
How is it that Randy Savage summoner makes you question your ideas but not USB stick isekai?? Are you like "Yup, I'm definitely onto something with that fish talking USB"

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Nickname checks out.

How is it that Randy Savage summoner makes you question your ideas but not USB stick isekai?? Are you like "Yup, I'm definitely onto something with that fish talking USB"
If I remember correctly, we were taking the piss on long winded Japanese LN titles. Specifically because the vending machine isekai manga had come out. I just chose the stick because it's electronic and box shaped. As for location, it was from different conversation where I was explaining why people don't care about Africa and to use any other place as an example. I came up with the fish part on the spot to round out a fake title.

Here I just realized that comedy definitely isn't my strong suite.

Last edited:

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
I want to write about a weord timeline where hitler successful in unification of the world and instead of a dystopian future we get technology that is century ahead. Im just scared that people will call me a hitler supporter because of ot lol