Anyone Remember Altima?

EternalSunset0

At the start of the previous decade, there's this one Japanese band that gave me OPs and EDs to some of my favorite shows. Anyone here from those times and listened to Altima? Three industry veterans at that point in Maon Kurosaki, Motsu (from MOVE), and Sat (from Fripside) came together to give us some synth/techie-sounding anime songs.

The group has sadly disbanded now (everyone's still in their original groups/bands iirc), but most of their songs are still on my playlist. Give them a try.

I actually like Shana Final's first ED more, also from Altima. But the video's blocked here :blob_pat_sad:

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

Oh, they are disbanded? Bummer.
I'm not sure if there's an official statement, but the Wikipedia entry says the years active stopped at 2018.

Doesn't help that the last song they did was the collab with Kotoko (who I haven't heard from in a while, too) for the Accel World movie so long ago.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'm not sure if there's an official statement, but the Wikipedia entry says the years active stopped at 2018.

Doesn't help that the last song they did was the collab with Kotoko (who I haven't heard from in a while, too) for the Accel World movie so long ago.
What's worse than a death is an unannounced disappearance.