Are any of you psychos?

Well, that makes sense. Ebooks are more convenient. But don't you like the feeling of the book in your hand, turning the pages, and shutting it with a smile of satisfaction once you finish it?

personally the contents are more important. a good book, no matter the media, can let me experience something far more than just the sensation of touching pages.

and if i want some physical comfort, nothing really beats sleeping in bed.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
I dog ear paperbacks and bend their spines. The nice special edition hardbacks with sprayed edges are treated like priceless heirlooms. I'm a very reasonable and careful psycho

Kassel

Out of curiosity, are any of you a person who dog-ears your books? Or, even worse, are you a psychopath who dog-ears library books?
D7FA2D0D-B0DD-4605-8EAB-244FA32B2E84.jpeg

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
Out of curiosity, are any of you a person who dog-ears your books? Or, even worse, are you a psychopath who dog-ears library books?
... I do that with my own books........

Libuary books are all messed up. I went once and found one with a piece of candy within the pages stuck near the bottom

Armored99

Harem-phobic
Only when I have nothing else to use as a bookmarker. Which is hard since I'll use pens, random paper, paperclips, string, other books, really anything.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
... I do that with my own books........

Libuary books are all messed up. I went once and found one with a piece of candy within the pages stuck near the bottom
I worked in a library. You don't want to know what we had to clear off the pages.

pelpelen

I just fold them in half so it makes a bumb. It makes it easier to find while closed.