Are there any other websites??

Angeline2403

Are there any other websites like wattpad and scribble hub that lets you write novels??
I am an new author so I just thought of spreading my novel to other websites so that I can get criticism which can improve my writing.

Mephi

There's always reddit serials, an archive of our own, sufficient velocity and space battles too

Grandloaf

If you want to post your story some place where nobody will read it, go to honeyfeed.

XKARNATION

RoyalRoad is not for new authors, it's for people that have a book near ready for publishing. You will get roasted there with bad reviews if your book is of average/low quality. Best place to post a new story is webnovel

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
RoyalRoad is not for new authors, it's for people that have a book near ready for publishing. You will get roasted there with bad reviews if your book is of average/low quality. Best place to post a new story is webnovel
Webnovel doesn't give you a lot of exposure though unless if you're writing a lot every day or if you sign one of their terrible contracts.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Webnovel doesn't give you a lot of exposure though unless if you're writing a lot every day or if you sign one of their terrible contracts.
and the page views don't really mean anything for small writers because the site counts every page view, without a time limit. and it doesn't differentiate between a chapter view vs. some random passerby.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I like writing.com for its gift point system.

loppol

RoyalRoad is by far the best websites. Although you will get roasted. I like SH due to its good community and exposure.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Of all the sites I post my novel, Scribblehub is the best, it has a great community and gives you good exposure.

RoyalRoad is great for semi-professional writers but they have little tolerance for average ones, they will just ignore you if you are lucky, if you are not, they will obliterate you with negatives and bad reviews.

Webnovel is ok but doesn't give you much exposure unless you publish a chapter like every day, also their contracts are famous for being completely one-sided.

Wattpad is ok too, but people there tend to look for only one specific genre, so don't expect many views.

Inkitt is a great place but with very few people, sadly.

Archive of our own is said to be a great place, but you actually need a reservation to create an account, which can take time.

I post my novel on those sites but is Scribblehub the one I usually update first, and where I spend most of my time, especially in the forums.

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
Are there any other websites like wattpad and scribble hub that lets you write novels??
I am an new author so I just thought of spreading my novel to other websites so that I can get criticism which can improve my writing.
Webnovel-decent format, but their contract is absolutely terrible.
RR-your story gets HARSH criticism, but most of it will probably help you
Scribblehub- nice people, forums are great
If your story is so popular it gets pirated, they have decent criticism

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Webnovel is trash. I don't know why people always bring it up.

I haven't seen it on here so I'll give it a shout out: Inkitt is decent. There aren't a ton of social features, but it's nicely produced.