• Focus on one long story until its finished

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • Write as many story as you can simultaneously

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
So... Tell me?
Ai-chan is the vessel of cosmic creativity. It is not up to Ai-chan to decide to finish a story or write many simultaneously. It is the god of random numbers, 1D10 and the devil of procrastination who decides whether or not a story is finished. And it is up to the isekai gods who decide to give the inspirations to finish a story or to start a new story. Ai-chan only decides when to sleep. Ai-chan does not decide what the dreams will be. All hail Yuri!

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
I write on three different stories. One main story and two sub stories. But I've been focusing on the main one for the past few months or so.

But now that the second arc for my story is done, I've gone back to focus on the other two sub stories.

So... both? I guess?

D

Deleted member 54065

It's hard to keep up with the story twists and turns, so I only focus on one story nowadays. Going the multiple story route would only make me lose focus and result to glaring plot holes in all my works.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
it's a delicate balance between the two, for me. personally, I like staying faithful, but I also need some changes to spice my shit up. i have one main series and 2 sub series in the works, all sitting on various different tones, themes, length, and genre. whenever I get fucked up bored of one, I move on with another. if I get bored with two, ill move on to the one I have left. if I get bored of all three, I cheat on my wife and hope she doesn't find out about it.

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
One or two stories, any more than that is going to be tough.

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
I don't have the skills or time to do the second option soo...

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I tried doing one story, dropped it, realized I could think of that story, and continued it. So I'd personally choose one at a time

Topgun1908

I need to write multiple stories at a time because I think of different stuff when in different moods. So it is more efficient for me to write multiple stories that are different like one may have a more heavy tone while the other more light-hearted.