Ask Me Anything

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
If you are a bald man, and you are about to embark on a "high-risk, high-return" endeavour that could possibly end with your death. You ended the explanation of your plan saying by "-it's daring but it will be worth it... after all, fortune favours the bold"

and someone in the room snickered... muttering 'bold'

would you be offended?
No.
Where do you keep the chocolate?
In my sock drawer.

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
What is your favorite paradox?

Layenlml

A possible addiction that can ruin your life, or stress relief if done in moderation.
Yeah, i've read about it long ago... how it does mess up your perception of real womens since the ones you see in there are, do and look 'unreal' or are fake, and it also leads you deeper into searching for rarer things which ends in degeneracy... its quite mess up

and all that is without counting the fap part...

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Yeah, i've read about it long ago... how it does mess up your perception of real womens since the ones you see in there are, do and look 'unreal' or are fake, and it also leads you deeper into searching for rarer things which ends in degeneracy... its quite mess up

and all that is without counting the fap part...
Maybe that's why I'm so fucked up...

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Your favorite monster species?
This is by far the hardest question here, but I'd have to say Dragons, specifically when they are written right. Dragons should be a force of nature and not be a power scale for a character. Evil, Neutral, or Good dragons should be special and should have a major impact on characters and the world around them.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
This is by far the hardest question here, but I'd have to say Dragons, specifically when they are written right. Dragons should be a force of nature and not be a power scale for a character. Evil, Neutral, or Good dragons should be special and should have a major impact on characters and the world around them.
I prefer the classic christian dragon, which is an embodiment of evil.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
there are two wolves inside of you, what do they represent?

and if the two wolves were to fuck, which one would top?