Beautiful New Cover Art

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Done for me by Jack0fheart it is absolutely gorgeous.
thank you Jack.jpg

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
I know that the dragon is supposed to be centered but the positioning of the hero hurts my OCD-ridden brain in ways you cannot possibly imagine.

Otherwise, it's kewl.

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
Lost what?
Your mind lol
Maybe I'm too biased but I think there are several things wrong with the cover. My initial reaction was the same as Lloyd's. Until I checked your novel only to see that you meant it. :blob_shock:
I don't wanna be too mean but seeing a polo shirt next to a 3-headed dragon is somewhat of a surreal sight to me. :blob_hide:

Edit:
Zach Efron
OOOHHH!! That might be why it looks so hilarious to me!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I honestly cannot fault this. There so much genuine sincerity to this cover that poking fun at it is like shitting on a little child's mud pie creation. It's just a case of someone's intense passion clashing with their lack of an eye for a good book cover composition.

From an objective standpoint, there's the grandeur pose of the MC walking into the distance with an imposing stature while a three headed dragon follows behind him, indicating that the MC fears nothing, so much so that he lets such a powerful reptilian entity roam free and easy in his steps. Then you realize it's a cheap Shuttlestock buff model PNG with the borders brightened up, superimposed in front of a three-headed dragon that's probably cut out from a completely different art set standing in an empty backdrop.

It's stuff like this that overturns the spectrum and becomes unironically good if you invest into it.

Edit: It's unironic. There's even a watermark on the bottom right corner. It's a cover that gets better with every second invested into viewing it. They should put this on display in Time Square. They should have a gay tribute thread for this in /b/. Lord, this is incredible.

Last edited:

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Your mind lol
Maybe I'm too biased but I think there are several things wrong with the cover. My initial reaction was the same as Lloyd's. Until I checked your novel only to see that you meant it. :blob_shock:
I don't wanna be too mean but seeing a polo shirt next to a 3-headed dragon is somewhat of a surreal sight to me. :blob_hide:

Edit:

OOOHHH!! That might be why it looks so hilarious to me!
I honestly don't care that it looks that cheesy, I am still honored that some would make this for me. To be honest, I laughed the first time I saw this, as it makes James look like an over-the-top action hero from the 80s, but like @BenJepheneT said the longer I looked at this the more I really liked it.