Here are the options

• Diablo I

• Diablo II: Lord of Destruction/Resurrected

• Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls

• Diablo IV

Results are only viewable after voting.

MatchaChocolate69

Your Favorite Villain
Old Diablo 2 is a true classic. Such an intense atmosphere. I still remember by heart some lines recited by characters and loved the cutscenes with Marius.

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
Old Diablo 2 is a true classic. Such an intense atmosphere. I still remember by heart some lines recited by characters and loved the cutscenes with Marius.
"My rogue scouts have just reported an abomination in the monastery graveyard!"

but yeah, diablo 2 LOD was my favorite experience. 3 had it's moments, but now D2R is a pretty good stand in for classic D2LOD.

Daitengu

I'm in the D2 camp. It's the last Diablo from the original team. All the ones after are made by entirely different teams, and it shows.

Toast2Venus

Reaper of Souls although, D2 is still a classic.
Baal's dialogue at the Lord of Destruction Act cut scene is the best till date arguably.

Last edited:

Kenjona

So story time, and why I think Diablo 1 is the best of all time.
See in the USN when it used CD's for transferring some information specifically to upgrade computer programs, amongst others like Duke Nukem was used as the "disguise" to transfer that information. So you would have an ET arrive on board a ship for computer service upgrades, and he would be bringing with him in his gear a CD game, for "personal" reasons. In the late 90's, it was Diablo, and many a Diablo game was played on board US ships late at night in certain control rooms.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I never played 2 because 1 was hacked so bad the multiplayer was a joke. I did have a bunch of fun doing seasons with the clan after they put out the dumpster fire that was the launch.

EternalSunset0

Only really played 2 so it gets my vote by default. But looking at player reactions, it may be the best one anyway.