BS

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Have you ever driven your car with the radio and aircon off and listened to the expensive noises made by the dying beast?

Do you know that the clitoris is shaped like a wishbone? To tease the intersection you have to explore the urethra and the "legs" you have to furiously rub the labia?

Are you sick and tired of tropes subverting and reinventing like flapjacks getting flipped constantly? Like the golden finger just being the golden finger in the 90s, then lately it is just scams after scams due to western grim dark finally catching up with eastern works or maybe that MLM and the pyramid scheme are finally here to stay. Or how in previous isekai, the summoned is the hero, in current trend he is just the latest fucktoy.

Why the hell did I post this? I don't know.

I really, really don't.

And I am too lazy to even continue writing my fetish, apparently Pixiv and JP Twitter are good places.

Also, really am getting too close for comfort with furries, especially Renamon.

I can tell why though.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
1) I don't drive.

2) Yes, I knew that.

3) What is this golden finger, and how does it feel on my clitoris?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
1) I don't drive.

2) Yes, I knew that.

3) What is this golden finger, and how does it feel on my clitoris?
1. That sucks

2. Of course you do.

3. Should be lovely like a Hitachi Wand (I know they got upgrades, but unless JAVs stop using them, I will not stop referring the old model). But overstimulation may cause pain. Be advised when applied.

D

Deleted member 54065

1). Yes, and no. Yes I've driven a car with radio and aircon off, but I still had to listen to an expensive dying beast. Should I run one over?

2). No. I'm a sigma virgin, as @BenJepheneT told me before.

3). Yes, I am tired. That's why I'm subverting it, too.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
1). Yes, and no. Yes I've driven a car with radio and aircon off, but I still had to listen to an expensive dying beast. Should I run one over?

2). No. I'm a sigma virgin, as @BenJepheneT told me before.

3). Yes, I am tired. That's why I'm subverting it, too.
1. Road kill is fine, watching my front bumper falling off the third time this month because I am too cheap to buy a new one is not.

2. :ROFLMAO:

3. Well hot damn, we have ourselves a member of society over here.

Agentt

Thighs
Ahhhh, let's see.

1. I don't own a car radio.

2. Yes, I knew that, because I have seks daily. Lots of it. Everyday. Sometimes with many females. I just had seks 20 minutes ago.

3. Well, there is a reason why in anime they say only elementary schoolers read light novels, most are made for fan service. Even I, the only reason i got into isekai was that 14 year old me would only read harem manga

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Ahhhh, let's see.

1. I don't own a car radio.

2. Yes, I knew that, because I have seks daily. Lots of it. Everyday. Sometimes with many females. I just had seks 20 minutes ago.

3. Well, there is a reason why in anime they say only elementary schoolers read light novels, most are made for fan service. Even I, the only reason i got into isekai was that 14 year old me would only read harem manga
1. Damn bro, you broke.

2. :sneaky:

3. Yeah, well at least you had better taste, cuz I was mainlining Crimson Comics and till now, I am very puzzled at why they put so much lightning background every orgasm when mine felt like "oh, something came out".

Agentt

Thighs
1. Damn bro, you broke.

2. :sneaky:

3. Yeah, well at least you had better taste, cuz I was mainlining Crimson Comics and till now, I am very puzzled at why they put so much lightning background every orgasm when mine felt like "oh, something came out".
1. I once found a tree which is something like S♡A carved on it. I exclaimed, "Why are people bringing knives to their dates?" My father, who was walking nearby, said, "perhaps it was done by car keys. Everyone has car keys nowadays."
I said,
"I don't have car keys!"
And he said,
"You don't have a date either."

2. ;)

3. Nah man, I just read anything with big boobies on the cover. But atleast now, I am an expert on bad cliches

K5Rakitan

1. That sucks

2. Of course you do.

3. Should be lovely like a Hitachi Wand (I know they got upgrades, but unless JAVs stop using them, I will not stop referring the old model). But overstimulation may cause pain. Be advised when applied.
Not driving is a choice for me. I understand it's the society we live in and "what if there's an emergency" and all that crap, but I can't bring myself to do that to the planet. It's a line I drew when I was a teenager, and I'm sticking by it. Ambulances are for emergencies, and public transit/bicycles/walking are for everything else.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Not driving is a choice for me. I understand it's the society we live in and "what if there's an emergency" and all that crap, but I can't bring myself to do that to the planet. It's a line I drew when I was a teenager, and I'm sticking by it. Ambulances are for emergencies, and public transit/bicycles/walking are for everything else.
Nice.

Though I would not want to see you cycling on the road. I hate cyclists on the road. I HATE CYCLISTS GENERALLY.

1. I once found a tree which is something like S♡A carved on it. I exclaimed, "Why are people bringing knives to their dates?" My father, who was walking nearby, said, "perhaps it was done by car keys. Everyone has car keys nowadays."
I said,
"I don't have car keys!"
And he said,
"You don't have a date either."

2. ;)

3. Nah man, I just read anything with big boobies on the cover. But atleast now, I am an expert on bad cliches
1. Big oopf.

3. I don't like to judge a book by its cover, cuz I got burnt more than once. The doujins can have fantastic cover but somehow either the art or plot or both go down like someone jumping off the tenth storey building quickly. Also, why does NTR artists have the best art?

K5Rakitan

Though I would not want to see you cycling on the road. I hate cyclists on the road. I HATE CYCLISTS GENERALLY.
Cyclists are supposed to follow the same rules of the road as motorists. This holds true in every state in America. However, some people are still misinformed about this fact, which causes some cyclists to behave in ways that confuse motorists. We need better education about this simple fact for both cyclists and motorists.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Cyclists are supposed to follow the same rules of the road as motorists. This holds true in every state in America. However, some people are still misinformed about this fact, which causes some cyclists to behave in ways that confuse motorists. We need better education about this simple fact for both cyclists and motorists.
You know what? The problem is that cyclists believed they can be on par on the road as motorcyclists (I hate these meat on wheels as well, but I understand their pain) and think that they can zip around traffic like mad. The problem is that Human Powered is inferior to Diesal Powered, so expecting these fragile "pedestrians" is always a pain in my ass. Also, cyclists seem to believe they are a hybrid of motorists and streetwalkers, capable of switching to whatever narratives fit their motive the best on the fly, including speeding past red light which is FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK! I hate these cunts. I hate cunts who ride in front of me on purpose even more, these shitting fuckheads.

I have a small idea, either get an electric bike that might or might not move as fast as the standard bike or GTFO.

I don't like to get close to these meat on slow wheels just as those meat on explosive wheels. I really, really, hate dealing with them.

Agentt

Thighs
3. I don't like to judge a book by its cover, cuz I got burnt more than once. The doujins can have fantastic cover but somehow either the art or plot or both go down like someone jumping off the tenth storey building quickly. Also, why does NTR artists have the best art?
Oh my lord, this is so true, like, ntrs are so beautiful. I think it's perhaps how vanilla uses bright vibrant colours while ntr just switches lights off and does everything in dark, so it's easy to hide mistakes

K5Rakitan

You know what? The problem is that cyclists believed they can be on par on the road as motorcyclists (I hate these meat on wheels as well, but I understand their pain) and think that they can zip around traffic like mad. The problem is that Human Powered is inferior to Diesal Powered, so expecting these fragile "pedestrians" is always a pain in my ass. Also, cyclists seem to believe they are a hybrid of motorists and streetwalkers, capable of switching to whatever narratives fit their motive the best on the fly, including speeding past red light which is FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK! I hate these cunts. I hate cunts who ride in front of me on purpose even more, these shitting fuckheads.

I have a small idea, either get an electric bike that might or might not move as fast as the standard bike or GTFO.

I don't like to get close to these meat on slow wheels just as those meat on explosive wheels. I really, really, hate dealing with them.
I really, really hate that you can't see past your own selfishness.