Can I use the N Word for mah story

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I'm Asian, probably got sum white ass genes knowing how much them US and France mate invaded Vietnam. But none black and I wanna make a stereotypical gangsta char in mah story now, can I use the N word?

I already did (third line of signature, chap 9) but I just wanna have something to talk about on my toilet now fellas

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
0ae97d9cb20ff9547efd0db21019b80f.gif

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Go ahead. I've just asked a black friend of mine, and he gave you a free n-word pass for your story. Rejoice, for you have be chosen.
Hell yeah, imma spam the black character now

I'm Asian, probably got sum white ass genes knowing how much them US and France mate invaded Vietnam. But none black and I wanna make a stereotypical gangsta char in mah story now, can I use the N word?

I already did (third line of signature, chap 9) but I just wanna have something to talk about on my toilet now fellas
Go ahead

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
I'm sure there are other... more fitting words that could be used, but if you want to use it, then go for it :blob_popcorn:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
N word?
well, there was a whole wrestling segment on US television where it was used in satire on television and was on the air.

South Park used it in an entire episode of wheel of fortune.

Dave Chapelle had two skits with the word.

A word is just a word. It doesn’t have power over anyone unless they let it. Doesn’t matter what history says, individuals can choose to be offended or not let it have power over their psych.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
N word?
well, there was a whole wrestling segment on US television where it was used in satire on television and was on the air.

South Park used it in an entire episode of wheel of fortune.

Dave Chapelle had two skits with the word.

A word is just a word. It doesn’t have power over anyone unless they let it. Doesn’t matter what history says, individuals can choose to be offended or not let it have power over their psych.
Try saying that when your standing in the south side of Chicago.

lambenttyto

Hey dickhead. When you assume white people can't use the N-word but other people of non-white origin can, you're in fact being racist. Go watch that Tarantino film, The Hateful Eight and then ask your question again. If you want to get into the WOKE bullshit, then I'll tell you this: they don't look kindly on Asians, and in fact rank you guys up there with whites. So the answer, is "no," but again, go watch a Tarantino film and then ask yourself the question.