Writing Prompt can someone do a fic about Ritsuka (female) chan as child summoned in holy grail war - fate stay night - the war with shirou, rin, saber, sakura...

Shirabe

like from this one for example.
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12744695/1/

like either a continuation or DO A NEW SERIES OF YOUR OWN

from FATE GRAND ORDER game
Ritsuka - female
- is a child,
- involves the fate grand order style of attacks and skills and so on, system can be turned on and off.
- fourth wall breaking - eg. noticing hp bars, damage numbers appearing, able to deal damage to servants that in anime u can't etc.

ALSO USE JAPANESE HONORIFICS

author has not come back to it for over 2 years...

Last edited:

Jemini

Damn, man.

This post is literal bait for all the trolls. Better watch out.

Does calling a post troll bait negate it's status as troll bait? Or does everyone calling it troll bait qualify us all as trolls? Things that make you go "Hmmm..."

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Honey, if you want someone to write you something specific like this, I recommend saving your money and hiring a professional. Those of us who write for fun are writing about our own fantasies and not interested in spending our valuable time on someone else's fantasies.

Xiaoshen

This guy...you make me want to sigh like an anime character and mutter yare yare daze.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
:blob_evil_two: Sure, I can do it. It is just a matter of the depth of your purse.

HyperSpace

Does calling a post troll bait negate it's status as troll bait? Or does everyone calling it troll bait qualify us all as trolls? Things that make you go "Hmmm..."
It doesn't negate the status as troll bait. It is me simply commenting on a thread that is trollbait with a comment "hey, this is trollbait".

that's what it is.

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
I like FGO as much as the next person but sadly if I did a fanfic it would be for fun and not based the criteria here. Good luck finding your writer though!